PDA

View Full Version : Activate Cccam using Sif Gecko image

ssjenkins
11-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi All .

I've FTP'd my cccam (.tgz) to /tmp and manually installed it but when I enter "menu/emulator/emulator" there's nothing there . Can anyone shed some light on how I activate an emulator within this image ?

Thanks

Sammy

raul
11-04-2011, 03:51 PM
every third part firmware, be it vu or dreambox has it's own scripts to run an emu .
are you sure you have used the specific packed files for the image that you use !?

passete
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM
try to install directly from blue panel, i'm using this url on both e1 and e2 (dreambox).
There is not much choice, but you can overwrite the existing ones, for the one you want.

ssjenkins
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the replies . You might be right Raul . They might not be compatible with this image .¨@passete . The blue button doesn't show any emus even though I've manually installed cccam and mgcamd (and rebooted) . I'm going to brush up on my Italiano and do a bit more reading .

Sammy

passete
11-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Just install the extra url, you will get a new line (blue panel) with about 8 softcams !
You need to put the url in the right place, i don't own a VU, can't tell you where exactly.
Maybe var/etc/ipkg ?

ssjenkins
11-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks passete but I've decided to go back to BH . I'll keep that url handy in case I load it again .

Sammy