PDA

View Full Version : technomate key maker

coolseabreez
12-04-2011, 11:28 AM
TechnomateMaker1.4

:cheers2:

GrumpyDave
13-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I have always relied on the good nature of other members to provide softcams etc for my TM 5400 Super.You know who you are and a big thank you to you all.
This bit of software, which I have yet to load on to my computer no doubt helps you to make your own softcams, yes or no?
If this is the case, are there any tutorials any where on how to use this software.Please.
Thanks in advance.

FENEKI
13-04-2011, 04:19 PM
1) save it to the pc

2) all you have to do is prass ok on AllSatellite, then it will say to you do you want to edit this file press yes and this shows you in a texts all new keys save it to the usb stick and load it on TM , all new keys what should be working on TM, remind you that in that text will be keys as well All updated Biss and CCW rember that CCW and biss keys need to be enter by REMOTE control i hope this helps everyone

Tnx to TEAM :respect-062:

taffykid
13-04-2011, 04:39 PM
works a treat . a great little app . it saves trawling around looking for updated softcams .

thank again

popeye05
13-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Hi,

Can I use with Macbook...S/W.

Cheers in Advance

POPEYE...

Plessy
14-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Works with tm + other models, and cams.

tested %100.

Plessy

Plessy
14-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Hi,

Can I use with Macbook...S/W.

Cheers in Advance

POPEYE...

Not Sure about that,

you may try run Win emulator on Mac, but not sure how the ports will be handled...

acercam
15-04-2011, 02:47 PM
1) save it to the pc

2) all you have to do is prass ok on AllSatellite, then it will say to you do you want to edit this file press yes and this shows you in a texts all new keys save it to the usb stick and load it on TM , all new keys what should be working on TM, remind you that in that text will be keys as well All updated Biss and CCW rember that CCW and biss keys need to be enter by REMOTE control i hope this helps everyone

Tnx to TEAM :respect-062:

Once you've pressed edit do you simply delete the text relating to any keys you may not use and the biss text or can you load the softcam without any editing ?
regards acercam

holmroad
17-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Once you've pressed edit do you simply delete the text relating to any keys you may not use and the biss text or can you load the softcam without any editing ?
regards acercam

Well I personally NEVER edit anything here, so simply use it as it comes!
All I use the edit facility for is to actually 'see' what's changed or is new from the dates shown having saved it to my desktop ready to drag on to my memory stick!:respect-055:

Adrian gibbs
27-04-2011, 08:50 PM
how do you load these key makers? i am using windows 7 cant get to load no matter what i do!!

taffykid
27-04-2011, 09:36 PM
here's a quick video guide to help you along . it's best viewed in full screen as the software i used only copied it in 320dpi.hope it helps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG_p8FL-3vE

ps no laughing at my teenage kicks vid that was done for a gaming site i'm admin of.

Adrian gibbs
27-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks for that but it doesent help with actually loading onto computer. I download file but it wont run if i un zip then try to run exe it wont run. Can you pm me the file you used? Or if i give you e maill add send to me??

taffykid
28-04-2011, 12:33 AM
i'm using the 1st one in this thread v 1.4 posted by Coolseabreez . just unzip it ,open the new unzipped folder . doulbe click 'technomatemaker 1.4 application ' file no installation is need . and away you go .