PDA

View Full Version : toshiba regaza hd

BOOGIBEAR
21-04-2011, 04:46 PM
got a toshiba 37 regaza hd lcd tv,just gone now,, no picture but the sound is fine,,anybody else had similar issues and if you did,did you manage to rectify it,without bining it,only about 2yrs old,,any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,:respect-055:

passete
21-04-2011, 05:44 PM
90% chance for a power Suply faillure, mostly the "back light" supply, most of the time is just some capacitors to change !
Did you left unpowered (removing power socket) for a few minutes and re test it ?

BOOGIBEAR
21-04-2011, 06:40 PM
i just got home this minute,before i went out ,,put it on stanbye and switched off at socket,let it power down,and disonected everthing from the back,just now connected everthing back and powered it up ,, AND THE T##T WORKS,did i say thanks for reply whilst i draw breath,,, should i prepare for it's imminent dimise???:respect-055:

satpaul
21-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Strange that went to do a job in Wakefield the woman had a Toshiba TV and it was sound only she said it did this a few times unplugged turned on and it worked alright

BOOGIBEAR
21-04-2011, 08:38 PM
glad ime not alone,i think it could be the heatwave we'r having,or a power surge,,or what passete said iminent failure of a capacitor,,now i know that it's a bit dodgy ile do what passete said,and keep mi eyes peeled for a replacent,thanks guys:respect-055: