PDA

View Full Version : STOP IT---service+ non update

grin2
03-05-2011, 10:02 PM
ffs i wish people would stop using the service + update thread to get their post counts up. YES we ARE all gratefull for the work that goes in. YES we would like MORE channels. its really annoying when you see a new UPDATE only for billy from bolton or tony from tiverton saying thank you.
the last 2 days we have had a so called update , only for a nothing post. i can see its not just me by the number of people viewing the thread actually expecting an update. STOP IT.
click the thank you button.

markinstien
03-05-2011, 11:48 PM
You are spot on , but hey some people on here luv the adulation, give them just a tiny bit of criticism and yer thread is closed! Defo needs clamping down on.:iagree:

grin2
04-05-2011, 06:10 AM
the other fellas site (you know who i mean) got up to to 25 pages on the update thread.
quite some scrawling thru to get the same amount of info as on here. they dont wish to install a thank you button, thats their choice (their site). the trouble is you then spend time looking thru to make sure youre not the tit that asks the question thats already been answered. 23 pages of thank yous dotted with the odd bit of info.

Satcat
04-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Same on our "Donations required" thread. Everyone saying "Thank you" but are still "junior members".
Yes, I know I'm not not "Cool dude", but will put that right shortly.

charlie
04-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Dear i say "thank you" but i totally agree!

keith mawer
04-05-2011, 06:02 PM
this post is getting longgggggg also!!!

xanadu
04-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Dear i say "thank you" but i totally agree!

Ditto. :D

johnhenry
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Only a suggestion but why not make the files section a non-post section so that all you get is the latest softcam, Channel list, Tool update etc, etc. from those members with valid posts to acheave those updates. In other sections ie Diablo in the Key Bins section you get a warning if you continaully post anything other than keybin. Obviously it maybe impossible to police but if a warning was given with the possibilty of a weeks ban for those who persist posting non-update material in these sections it just might start to sink in not to do it. You could title File's section Update Files Only

Anrakh
04-05-2011, 09:46 PM
the other fellas site (you know who i mean) got up to to 25 pages on the update thread.

No, there is also a thread with only updates in it, but why bring up other forums? You're not supposed to do that. :confused:

echelon
04-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Only a suggestion but why not make the files section a non-post section so that all you get is the latest softcam, Channel list, Tool update etc, etc. from those members with valid posts to acheave those updates. In other sections ie Diablo in the Key Bins section you get a warning if you continaully post anything other than keybin. Obviously it maybe impossible to police but if a warning was given with the possibilty of a weeks ban for those who persist posting non-update material in these sections it just might start to sink in not to do it. You could title File's section Update Files Only

all the files sections here are non-posting sections anyway , and anyone that does post in them gets their posts deleted and a warning or an infraction

it even mentions it in the rules !!

the point here is the complaint that members are posting in the threads that tell you when boxer has updated the gift channels , and those details come from another forum , so we report what is being updated elsewhere

this is why it is pointless to speculate , criticise or comment on the situation as it is beyond the control of this forum

providing you stick to the rules of the originating forum , then that is the place to pass comment , or not as the case may be

in some cases members dont wish to complain over there so think they can do so over here , well the news is simple , they cant , you should post a valid post on the valid forum , and in any case this resurrection will happen in their time , not ours , so its pointless complaining about the details , just let them get on with the task and the news will be reported on all forums after boxwe26 on the host forum has posted it

but I agree with the OP that its annoying to see that the update thread is in the latest stats , then scroll to the end to find some inane comment instead of news

the point being made here is to stfu unless you have some news about the updated gift channels , like maybe bob or compass or somebody else may post

that thread should appear in recent updated threads when there is news to be had , not somebody mouthing off or asking for the impossible

grin2
04-05-2011, 10:26 PM
the thread is to try and stop people burying info.

grepi2
12-05-2011, 11:28 PM
some hd channels are back on astra 19.2 d+

satpaul
13-05-2011, 08:18 AM
I Think its 10817V 22000 not 10847V as that transponder has those channels on:respect-055:

TonyO
13-05-2011, 02:39 PM
none of the channels listed in s+ post have service+ attached let alone clearing here !

mrman
13-05-2011, 02:53 PM
C cinema Famiz
C cinema Classic
C cinema Star
Opening as well.

mrman
13-05-2011, 02:56 PM
none of the channels listed in post 16 have service+ attached let alone clearing here !

Clearing for me. Router may need switched off and on.

echelon
13-05-2011, 03:26 PM
none of the channels listed in post 16 have service+ attached let alone clearing here !

just you then ?

I had no problems with them AND I altered the listed transponder details to the one satpaul gave too ( in red )

johnhenry
13-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Reference clearing latest channels on 19e i had to do the same as mrman reboot router then all channels cleared.

mb
13-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes film channels back on D+.

maggie
13-05-2011, 08:59 PM
hi, just looked for the d+ channels, there seem to be loads of them! which ones are on? can anyone post a frequency ? would save a lot of time!
thanks in advance
maggie
ps 's ok, found them cheers

KES
13-05-2011, 09:41 PM
hi, just looked for the d+ channels, there seem to be loads of them! which ones are on? can anyone post a frequency ? would save a lot of time!
thanks in advance
maggie
ps 's ok, found them cheers

Digital+ Channels on Astra 19.2E added on the 2nd Machine of the server array.

10729 V 22000
AXN HD
canal+ comedia HD
##################
10817 V 22000
FOX HD
COSMO HD
ACTIION HD
EUROSPORT HD
DCINE HD
#################
10936 V 22000
MEZZO HD
CALLE 13 HD
CINEMAGIC HD
NAT GEOGR HD
###############
11436 V 22000
CANAL+ HD
VIAJAR HD
CANAL + EXTRA HD
#####################
11318 V 22000
NOVA
PLAYHOUSE
ACTION
COMEDIA
DCINE
FOX
SONY
AXN
CANAL+...30

thanks to boxer26

enjoy!!

regards
kes
:cheers2:

TonyO
14-05-2011, 01:02 AM
I've personalised all of mine which worked perfectly untill the server meltdown, now they dont work.

This only allowing the official name of the satellite is a pain, cannot service+ not work on any satellite name ?

Despite what any one says its not working here, what satellite is D+ on regarding the spider reciever, name it clearly please ! (I know its on astra 1 at 19e, but what name makes it work)

echelon
14-05-2011, 07:28 AM
I've personalised all of mine which worked perfectly untill the server meltdown, now they dont work.

This only allowing the official name of the satellite is a pain, cannot service+ not work on any satellite name ?

Despite what any one says its not working here, what satellite is D+ on regarding the spider reciever, name it clearly please ! (I know its on astra 1 at 19e, but what name makes it work)

name Astra (19.2E)

position 019.2E

still working fine here

all non-essential posts moved from the sticky thread by bob into this one

kenrea
14-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Here's a few more from Can***** on 19.2e now showing service + connected
Canal + Cinema HD 12012V
Cine Premier HD 12580v
13 eme Rue HD 12580v
Disney Magic HD 12580v
Cine Cinema Famiz 12402v