PDA

View Full Version : WHITE sly card \ E2 (card reader)

ManikM
05-05-2011, 12:13 AM
ok, so the new AAF E2 (Spring) image is looking really good - i dont do the card sharing thing, but in terms of image quality - i cant see any difference to the original firmware.

i can now decode channels using the CAMD3 softcam, which is great, but i cant get my white sly card to be read....

what do i need to get this working ?

i dont know how to even test if its being read or not?

any help would be much appreciated

thanks!!!

plaskotki
05-05-2011, 08:44 AM
ok, so the new AAF E2 (Spring) image is looking really good - i dont do the card sharing thing, but in terms of image quality - i cant see any difference to the original firmware.

i can now decode channels using the CAMD3 softcam, which is great, but i cant get my white sly card to be read....

what do i need to get this working ?

i dont know how to even test if its being read or not?

any help would be much appreciated

thanks!!!
I gave up trying with the sly white card. But the way to check if it is working (at least this is the way I check my cyfra+ card) in the softcame menu with the oscam plugin active, when my mediaguard card is working there is some text appearing. With sly-it just says no new something... Hope this makes sense.

ManikM
05-05-2011, 09:15 AM
thanks mate.

NO ECM INFO, or NO NEW ECM

should the card reader be active, as well as the oscam plugin.

or should the card be read without a plugin installed....?

plaskotki
05-05-2011, 02:50 PM
thanks mate.

NO ECM INFO, or NO NEW ECM

should the card reader be active, as well as the oscam plugin.

or should the card be read without a plugin installed....?

I think card reader is a plugin. You can only have 1 active, I think. Card reader did not work for me. I gave up on the sly card. Now it does not even want to work in the standard software...

ManikM
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM
might need reactivating mate in a sly box.

plaskotki
06-05-2011, 09:25 AM
might need reactivating mate in a sly box.
will try it. Thanks m8.