PDA

View Full Version : Dreamelite 1.3.3 or blackhole 1.6a ?

HotRock
09-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi
I got the vu duo over a year ago now, and loaded on Dreamelite the very last version before they finished up and shut down. I have been so happy with the image I have not wanted to change, so have kept it for all this time. My question is.

1. Is the latest Blackhole 1.6a made by the same people as dream elite, and is it worth upgrading ?

2. I have hours of recording on my hdd made with Dream elite, will they still work on BH 1.6a ?

3. The reason for my upgrade is my epg data keeps dissapearing ever day for some reason unknown to me, and i have to keep downloading it nearly every time i watch tv, will upgrading to BH 1.6a solve this epg problem ?

4. Bottom line, is the latest black hole image for the vu+ duo as good or better than the very last dreamelite image, or are they just totally different ?

Thanks to any one who has time to help me out, and decide wether to take the plunge and try a new image.

Hot rock

enrico001u
10-05-2011, 07:57 AM
the latest blackhole is better.
epg has more options and should solve your problems.
skins are much better.
and finally your recordings will work aswell.

sonic1
10-05-2011, 08:38 AM
1. Is the latest Blackhole 1.6a made by the same people as dream elite, and is it worth upgrading ?

Definitely worth the upgrade yes the image and coding is done by the same team. You will love it and I also advise upgrading each time an upgrade is released.

HotRock
15-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Thanks for your advice, I upgraded image and the new blackhole is very good, and not too hard to reconfig.
hotrock:respect-055:

painter
17-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Well! I don't consider myself a novice by any means but I tried the blackhole image again and found it to frustrating couldn't get anything to work on it so I went back to the VTI image and installed the latest ver, was up and running in next to no time, don't have a HDD installed so recording isn't an issue.
Better image by far IMHO.

regards painter

sparky208
17-05-2011, 06:28 PM
yes me to i couldn't get the channel list to load or find a cccam .it is totally different than vti or pli wish there was a tut with pics . but i must say black hole looks fantastic

sparky208
29-05-2011, 05:03 PM
any1 please got a tut on blackhole :respect-058:

sonic1
29-05-2011, 07:51 PM
any1 please got a tut on blackhole :respect-058:

What do you need to know ?
Ask away :respect-010:

jrbmw
29-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Load image with usb

using addon manager install tuniasat addons manager 3.0

load skins,settings using the bh addons

load cams using the tuniasat addon manager

load var for keys bh

Or using the addon manager install bh or de cams manually

sonic1
29-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Load image with usb

using addon manager install tuniasat addons manager 3.0

load skins,settings using the bh addons

load cams using the tuniasat addon manager

load var for keys bh

Or using the addon manager install bh or de cams manually
Why the tuniasat addon manager ? we have cams here on this board for manual install.
Keep the image as clean as you can and it never crashes.

jrbmw
29-05-2011, 09:24 PM
The tuniasat addon manager is a good way to download the cams quickly and . Also the addon has the key downloaders plus other useful addons.As long as you use the bh downloader for the settings and skins etc,image is stable

Regards jrbmw

samot4
31-05-2011, 08:21 PM
The new Blackhole 1.6.1 has got a new backup feature.You can now backup your settings+cams with cfg and your plugins.

sonic1
31-05-2011, 08:29 PM
The new Blackhole 1.6.1 has got a new backup feature.You can now backup your settings+cams with cfg and your plugins.

True so your upgrade to 1.6.2 should be easy :D