PDA

View Full Version : TM latest patches

holmroad
10-05-2011, 01:02 PM
See there's been another spate of new patches for the TM's - stating its for 'Utub' - assuming this is to allow You Tube (?) does this also mean that as they HAVEN'T had an update that the TM6000 Super HD Series already has it on patch 740P?:confused:

tony52
10-05-2011, 03:19 PM
See there's been another spate of new patches for the TM's - stating its for 'Utub' - assuming this is to allow You Tube (?) does this also mean that as they HAVEN'T had an update that the TM6000 Super HD Series already has it on patch 740P?:confused:
no m8 its only for the 3 new TM 02 series

Power Bank
19-05-2011, 10:53 AM
When I update my Technomate 6902 T2 Super with the new patch software, are the previous updates of software versions included in it? (ie. Are they ***ulative?)

Or do I have to go back on the list for this receiver and pickout the updates announced in the past as well? :ack2:

Power Bank

holmroad
19-05-2011, 01:50 PM
When I update my Technomate 6902 T2 Super with the new patch software, are the previous updates of software versions included in it? (ie. Are they ***ulative?)

Or do I have to go back on the list for this receiver and pickout the updates announced in the past as well? :ack2:

Power Bank

You get ALL the 'current' keys on the softcam and the most up to date (inclusive) firmware on the patch, but no keys as thats on the softcams mate!
Hope that makes sense?:respect-055:

anttimar
31-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Hello
I have the new patc on my TM6902.
When I use the official Vi@sat NDS card, the scrambling comes on every 10 minutes or so.
I have to re-insert the card to view the programme.
How can I avoid this?

regards
anttimar
Finland