PDA

View Full Version : Play off feeds??

captainglassback
18-05-2011, 10:16 PM
There is not much chat here about play-off feeds for Div 3 and 4, (or League 1 and 2 as they now try to call them!). Is it because I am missing the obvious? LJs has become very weak recently as it misses so much. Maybe LJ is on holiday! I am thinking that it might be me with my head in the clouds with a Spiderbox.....maybe they are there! The Mighty Shrews are playing on Friday night. Last time they were playing on Sly I walked down the local Sly TV pub and the morons in there were watching eastenders and drinking woeful ale!!! The (BBC Shrews) internet radio gets switched off @ kickoff but mysteriously bet 365 audio gave a commentary for last game. Please post if there is a picture anywhere!! Thanks pals.

funtime26
20-05-2011, 06:28 PM
looked for the super blues last week to no avail...seems the same tonight. No mention on the usual feed sites...c'mon the town!!

captainglassback
20-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Funtime. Can't find anything either. BBC internet is as usual switched off at kick off. Fortunately bet365 has a commentary although the telly watching pillock cannot pronounce Shrewsbury correctly. Come on The TOWN!

ct252
20-05-2011, 08:53 PM
not a feed but its streaming online

tykestv1.info/

just add the normal h**p plus the forwards.. hope it helps :respect-055: