PDA

View Full Version : SOS booting...

dvb9999
19-05-2011, 10:27 AM
My AZBox Premium Plus when you upgrade E2 power, and now shows BOOTING .. can not be restored with RecoverAzbox tutorial, I guide the repair process (BIOS) Where can I download the file? Thank you!

iq180
28-05-2011, 04:16 PM
you will need to find the JTAG tutorial with the file pack and you will need a rj45 crossover cable and a usb to ttl 6 pin conector, it is not easy but can be done
as i have done it.

iq180
28-05-2011, 04:35 PM
before you try the jtag try this, load fw 5020 on a usb and unplug all the cables from
the box and if you have a hard drive in it unplug it too now put the usb in the azbox
and plug in the power cord and see if it loads, for some reasion fw 5020 will load
when the other ones want if that dont work then you will need to jtag it.

majz
30-05-2011, 12:18 PM
My AZBox Premium Plus when you upgrade E2 power, and now shows BOOTING .. can not be restored with RecoverAzbox tutorial, I guide the repair process (BIOS) Where can I download the file? Thank you!

try this m8 it worked for me
Here is a way to try to recover an Azbox stucked in booting, most of the time after trying to upgrade your Azbox to Enigma 2.
it worked for me all you need to repair you box except the hardware which costs around 20 to 30 euros
i have removed the first manual use this new manual i have uploaded
read the manual
download this file
Here
http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/upload/RecoverAzbox.zip
A télécharger ici

dvb9999
31-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Very grateful to the two help! I (How to recover dead AZBox) has been unable to repair, there is no Jtag tool. Finally bought a two-chip mobile phone repair shop fix your machine!

happyhammer
31-05-2011, 12:13 PM
"Finally bought a two-chip mobile phone repair shop fix your machine! "

what does this mean?