PDA

View Full Version : need latest channel list

steviejb
20-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I am experimenting with sealions at the moment, but dish hardly moves from 13e, can't get most of sly italy as they say no signal, I know the symbol rate changed recently so have tried rescanning these in, but they are still saying no signal, even though epg is showing whats on, I do get a very strong signal on 13e by the way, whats needed is a new channel list; but the latest seems to be at least 2 months old and doesn't have the latest changes in.
I have tried making my own but have failed miserably, does anyone have one with sly It working?

echelon
20-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I am experimenting with sealions at the moment, but dish hardly moves from 13e, can't get most of sly italy as they say no signal, I know the symbol rate changed recently so have tried rescanning these in, but they are still saying no signal, even though epg is showing whats on, I do get a very strong signal on 13e by the way, whats needed is a new channel list; but the latest seems to be at least 2 months old and doesn't have the latest changes in.
I have tried making my own but have failed miserably, does anyone have one with sly It working?

try this one here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=149303

steviejb
20-05-2011, 08:03 PM
That was quick, thanks echelon.

maggie
20-05-2011, 09:12 PM
can someone tell me what on earth is *sealions*?
maggie

echelon
20-05-2011, 09:28 PM
can someone tell me what on earth is *sealions*?
maggie

lines in tended for cccam , as in c lines ( sealions )

lennono
21-05-2011, 07:25 PM
lines in tended for cccam , as in c lines ( sealions )

glad you said it fella,most of the peeps think we go to the zoo all the time...lol.