PDA

View Full Version : wiping channel list

thecat
28-05-2011, 09:31 AM
hi i am trying to update my channel list and put what clears at the start of the list .
i have done a scan on the sats but seem to get a lot of repeat channels . is there any way of clearing the sat i am on and doing a clean download of the channel list .
I would like to do this to all of the sats putting in mainly movies and general channels BUT only using what nova stream and service plus clear. hope this makes sense but if it works i will put it out for other people to use .
ps i will try to add feeds as well .

roybach
28-05-2011, 10:04 AM
From my experience to avoid having a load of duplicates you need to delete all the channels allready listed on the particular satellite that you intend to scan ,however it is still possible to see some duplication due to some channels being transmitted on different frquencies.

thecat
29-05-2011, 09:05 AM
tried that .. i lost the sat completely .

steviejb
29-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I did a rescan of 13e because of transponder changes, but first saved my complete channel file and opened it with channel editor, then simply highlighted everything on 13e and hitting delete. simple, but found later that doing a rescan didn't help much so put it another channel list.
It will be easier in the long run to move all your fave channels using the editor program.

john.dat
30-05-2011, 10:23 AM
I found a quick way for me to keep the chann list up to date was to get the latest list, edit it to get rid of sats you cannot receive (due to buildings/tree's) and move your favs around - takes me 20-30 mins depending on the #sats / chann