PDA

View Full Version : RTi Core v1.0 black screen and stuck on 100% after installing cccam

maviing
30-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi guys, I am so new to E2, just installed it today for the first time. I then installed c c cam and got stuct on 100% with black screen after reboot. I installed E2 again and its ok now. But could you direct me to a working version and guide c c cam mipsels please?

Many Thanks,

Juka
30-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Hi

Exactly the same thing with me!
Had to install original firmware back again and that was not an easy task... :banghead:
First I thought it was from changing the rcS file to start CCCam when powering on the azbox but now I see it was not my problem! :chinese-bow-005:
Iīve backed up the rcS file and send it back to the box but it allways got stucked on 100% on vdf and black screen on tv.
Now Iīm waiting to get results from this situation, īcause I want to test this firmware with a working emulator on a local card...

Regards
Juka

Carp95
31-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Use one off these packeges instead off changing rcS to help CCcam start.

These packeges work with camd-manager

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=797490&postcount=28

maviing
31-05-2011, 02:53 PM
I have identified the cause of the issue. The problem is related to A/V settings. If you change some of the settings and reboot then the problem occurs. If you backed up the settings of the working version, you can restore it to go back in.

Juka
31-05-2011, 03:09 PM
I have identified the cause of the issue. The problem is related to A/V settings. If you change some of the settings and reboot then the problem occurs. If you backed up the settings of the working version, you can restore it to go back in.
The problem is that we donīt have access to the A/V settings (black screen/no signal). We have to, previously, back up that file or donīt mess with A/V settings?
Regards
Juka

Blagi
31-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Many have experienced the same problem, plus many others.

I am sure they will be worked on soon...

However, we should list them here.

Satellite TV stuff, like card reader [which cards dont' work, too - see the attached file], CS stuff etc.

Multimedia stuff, like which media work and which don't, which formats and which containers don't work etc. - like seeing the whole NAS drive, easily finding, listing and playing from a CIFS server etc.

Settings stuff, like problems with HDMI, remembering audio pid, changing skin, clock working correctly in standby and so on...

Plugins stuff, like CamdManager problems, installing from .ipk packages etc.

Then, which alternatives we have, like Enhanced Movie Center 2.0.1 for multimedia, for mounting some claim NetworkBrowser is better etc. etc.

Then, the completely missing stuff, like teletext and so on.

You know, to be complete and compete with the best... ;)

Here's an improvement for N3 cards:

As they say solves the problem of RSA.
If someone wants to test and report results below I leave here.

Brand

I tweak some ****s in SCI driver, for hfmls now N3 is working.

replace file from /lib/modules/2.6.29.4-13-the-ripper/extra

and reboot

Blagi
01-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Hmmmm, not much enthusiasm, I see... Certainly something to think about...

Blagi
09-06-2011, 06:15 PM
unzip the zip fle
open filezilla and put them in the folder with permissions 775 / usr/lib/enigma2/Pluging/python/Systempluging
just sit back and just enter the menu-system-config-network-conessionelan (or WLAN) and network manager you will mount browser

...or...

open filezilla and put them in the folder with permissions 775 / usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugings/Systemplugings

Online translation, obviously...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCD6POXJ

Plus see CoolTVguide 4.0 attached with Astra+HB picons... :coolgleamA: