PDA

View Full Version : How to install mgcamd on RTi Core v1.0?

halabessa
01-06-2011, 12:54 AM
@ the Ripper & admins & all experts,
Would any of you please explain how to install mgcamd plugin on this latest FW?
Meantime please "if you have time" put a tutorial on how to install any plugin ipk on this FW without having such kind of crash e2 & getting black screens.
By the way, I installed this latest firmware without any problem, but when I tried to install any plugin ipk.... it crashes then I reinstalled again the FW.
Any explanation for that matter would help us preventing such kinds of old crash stuffs.
Thank you in advance for your usual support.
:respect-053:

Carp95
01-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Ok RTI team already stated they won't support addons and plugings but OK here you go test this little packege.

Just put .ipk in root off box then MENU - SETTINGS - INSTALL LOCAL EXTENSIONS - FLASH

halabessa
01-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Ok RTI team already stated they won't support addons and plugings but OK here you go test this little packege.

Just put .ipk in root off box then MENU - SETTINGS - INSTALL LOCAL EXTENSIONS - FLASH

@ Carp95,

Thank you so much.
Just installed it, but would you please tell me where can I locate mgcamd files? (mgcamd.cfg - newcamd.list..... etc)
Thank you again for your help:respect-057:

Carp95
01-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Well install package didn't contain any config files

this is de config file package, files will be in /usr/keys

newcamd.conf will be in /etc/tuxbox/config

cristi68p
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM
Hello,
Since the new RTi core v1.2 release,mgcam 1.35 works no more for me in Azbox Premium HD.That is valable also for the new GIT image.I have used on the Rti core v1.0, the CVS_EMU and works very fine.
I have done what it is written above on the RTi core v.1.2(try using gp-cam-mgcamd) and works not.I tried to conect to a wan cardserver,but no image on my TV,although from ecm info I received that I am conected to the wan server !!.I have sent the mg.cfg , newcamd.list , ignore.list and priority.list to friend who put them into a Dreambox 8000 and it works.But not in my my Azbox Premium.
So there is what I observe on my Azbox Premium HD till now:
-the CVS_EMU (mgcamd and cccam 2.1.4) works on the RTi core v1.0 very fine
-the CVS_EMU (mgcamd and cccam 2.1.4) works not anymore on the new RTi core v1.2 and the new GIT image
-the gp-cam-mgcamd works not on the RTi core v1.2
I have made not any changes in the Mgcamd 1.35a configuration files (from /usr/keys).The same configuration files works on the Dreambox,but not in Azbox.
My question is which are the proper emus (especially Mgcamd )for the new RTi core v1.2 and GIT image?
There is a problem with Mgcamd for RTi core and GIT image?Because this works not anymore for me in Azbox Premium since the new releases from RTi core.
Regards,

mcquaim
28-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Hi there,

My mate is having the same issue with RTi 1.4. He is connected but it won't clear the channels.

What version of Mgcamd should he use and what box type should be set in mg_camd?

Thanks,
mcquaim