PDA

View Full Version : Why you should use JaZUp 2.3 and nothing else...

pr2
01-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Hello,

We have just release JaZUp 2.3.

Hectore and Pr2 are proud to provide you JaZUp 2.3.

This new version is adapted to the new Rescue Mode procedure introduced with Enigma2 v1.0

Remember that JaZUp remains the safest way to upgrade/downgrade your Azbox HD.

We provide you with 2 Megaupload download link, one is a full version that include the patch.bin to go from official firmware to rescue mode via an USB stick using the normal Azbox upgrade process. Always think to run JaZUp on your Azbox official firmware to clean up all potential problems. (See included PDF do***entation). It also include the patch.e2 to return from Enigma 2 to offical firmware upgrade screen (see included PDF do***entation).

The other one is the lite version, it is exactely the same package but without the Back_to_Official and Official_to_E2 for people that don't need it.

So you don't need to download both pack, choose the one that best fits your needs.

Full Pack on Megaupload 14MB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8H4YAKE)
Lite pack on Megaupload 1,55 MB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0YVGJ1C)

Enjoy,

Hectore and Pr2

change log:

- Adapt JaZUp for new Rescue Mode procedure
- Fix italian language
- Include Official_to_E2 (patch.bin) to use on an USB stick from official to E2. Once your Azbox is in Rescue Mode proceed with JaZUp to flash your E2 image.
- Include Back_to_Official (patch.e2) to use via JaZUp to go from E2 to Official. Once back in upgrade screen proceed with an USB stick containing an official firmware patch.bin file.

- New GIT compiled kernel detection and full support
- Added support for ext4 only on GIT based compiled kernel
---****> please READ the attached Manual since ext4 has an impact for you <<<---
- Current 1.1.12 RTi released version is not recognised has ext4 compatible since the kernel is "old style": this is not a bug.

- Allows users having used FW4USB to return to official firmware in DOM without bricking their Azbox (error: connect as...).
- More languages added: Catalan, Polish, Greek and Chinese - now support 11 languages.

- Support for the new patch.e2 file format
- Multilingual user interface and messages
- patch.e2 files are now loaded from your PC, no more USB needed.
So if you are familiar with JaZUp 1.x the way of working has changed, please read the attached PDF.
- when installing to USB only the target USB stick is needed
- When creating backup of official firmware data, file is now downloaded and you can set the name of your backup file
- No more support for patch.bin file format
- Disable Hardware Acceleration even in Rescue Mode
- Uninstall Priority Manager from official firmware to avoid conflict when upgrading
- fix E2 partitions problems on official DOM (256MB) if needed
- Automatic rename dummy patch.bin into _patch.bin to allow Azbox full reboot after upgrade

Full Pack on Megaupload 14 MB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8H4YAKE)
Lite pack on Megaupload 1,55 MB (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0YVGJ1C)

Here is why you should use JaZUp 2.3 and nothing else:

E2 v1.0 installed by Azup 2.0.7:

root@AZBox:~# fdisk -l /dev/hda
Warning: ignoring extra data in partition table 5
Warning: invalid flag 0x6b,0x4e of partition table 5 will be corrected by w(rite
)

Disk /dev/hda: 4011 MB, 4011851776 bytes
16 heads, 63 sectors/track, 7773 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 1008 * 512 = 516096 bytes

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda1 1 380 191519+ 83 Linux
/dev/hda2 381 498 59472 82 Linux swap
/dev/hda3 499 7773 3666600 5 Extended
/dev/hda4 1 1 0 83 Linux
/dev/hda5 ? 3597106 7845078 2140977899 ad Unknown

Partition table entries are not in disk order
root@AZBox:~#

So don't be surprised that you have many problems...

And E2 v1.0 installed by JaZUp 2.3

root@AZBox:~# fdisk -l /dev/hda

Disk /dev/hda: 4011 MB, 4011851776 bytes
16 heads, 63 sectors/track, 7773 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 1008 * 512 = 516096 bytes

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hda1 1 372 187487+ 83 Linux
/dev/hda2 373 381 4536 83 Linux
/dev/hda3 382 499 59472 82 Linux swap
/dev/hda4 500 7773 3666096 5 Extended
/dev/hda5 500 7773 3666095+ 83 Linux
root@AZBox:~#

You have a clean filesystem...

Pr2

MickeySa
02-06-2011, 03:10 AM
RTi team wants to enclose from JaZUp tool, as we ONLY recommend that users should use AZUp when flashing AzBox HD devices with Enigma 2, or going back to Official Firmware. When we testing new Enigma 2 image, we always test by AZUp before we release image and AZUp in public, just to be sure that all will go OK, and that You will not burn your receiver by accident.

If You are flashing by other tools we cannot help as we dont know messages, especially error messages which other tools are producing if something go bad. So if You kill Your receiver with other tools, please contact author's of that application for support.

Reverse engineering is not giving always best results!

RTi Team

@telesat
02-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Pr2, I would like to ask why You lie ? Is there any special need for that ?
Any special reason to spit on RTi ? Is this "Thank You" for all what RTi give You all information how to build tool ?
First of all, as we can see here YOU are considering that everybody is using 4GB DOM ?!
Even in case of bigger DOM You input lies here trying to promote JAZUp
As ofcourse You know that AZUp is detecting sizes of DOM and by them creating sizes of partitions!
Ofcourse AZUp have option : "Format Extended partition" , so why you lie ?

This tool (JAZUP) is unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
And also wihout informations from RTi you make bad isntall of E2 and you do harm RTi project becasu if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

If You think that You know better than RTi team, it will be our pleasure that You take development so we can rest little bit!

Instead that RTi do work on new Enigma 2 Image we need to keep eyes open and waste our time to prevent bullsh*ts ike You input!

At least end users need to know that!

pingflood
02-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Pr2 & Hectore, you are the best!
Good job and thank you. :)

sildoro
02-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Hi all,
I just want to say that I use only Linux (on a home computer and laptop), so I never had the opportunity to use AzUp. All upgrades (including return to the original firmware) on my Azbox Premium were done with JaZUp and I've never had any problem.
My great thanks to the RTI team for hard work and responsiveness.
I am also grateful to all independent developers, and especially Hectore et Pr2, without whose assistance would not use enigma 2.

pr2
02-06-2011, 07:59 AM
@RTi members,

When we testing new Enigma 2 image, we always test by AZUp before we release image and AZUp in public, just to be sure that all will go OK, and that You will not burn your receiver by accident.

You should deeply review your testing process then...

Pr2, I would like to ask why You lie ? Is there any special need for that ?

We didn't lie, we just install with Azup and show the result to warm users to help you improve Azup.

Any special reason to spit on RTi ?

We didn't spit on RTi we just provide an alternate tools.

Is this "Thank You" for all what RTi give You all information how to build tool ?

Be honest you didn't provide me any information to wrote JaZUp.
How many hours do I spend with you late at night to troubleshoot your timers, since your are not capable to synchronise your command. You take a stop watch and check how many times operation take. I was never credited for the time I spend on to help YOU.
I am also the one that suggest to mount the extended DOM in /media/cf, so please be honest.

First of all, as we can see here YOU are considering that everybody is using 4GB DOM ?!

False JaZUp is smart enough to adapt itself to the DOM size.

Even in case of bigger DOM You input lies here trying to promote JAZUp
As ofcourse You know that AZUp is detecting sizes of DOM and by them creating sizes of partitions!
Ofcourse AZUp have option : "Format Extended partition" , so why you lie ?

Please review your Visual Basic code then... still buggy...

This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
And also wihout informations from RTi you make bad isntall of E2 and you do harm RTi project becasu if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

It becomes unofficial since you do censorship to prevent user to access it from your forum.
How many Azbox do you brick with the use of Azup, many, why do I need to wrote a full tutorial to recover an Azbox with a Yamon cable (based on input find on Satpimps)?
Answer: because of your timer approach when you launch command when the previous one was not done, etc...

E2 work bad when installed with JaZUp come on, let me laugh out and loud. That's what you try to convince people but it is not true. Give me concrete example of bugs due to JaZUp?
The problems that end-users have are pure E2 bugs.

Which tool was the first one to disable hardware acceleration and other 3rd party tools? Answer JaZUp... yes you follow us and now you also include that kind of test.

Sorry but we never heard of bricked Azbox due to JaZUp you for sure cannot say the opposite with Azup.

If You think that You know better than RTi team, it will be our pleasure that You take development so we can rest little bit!

We propose to work together on JaZUp and you refuse (fortunatelly for us when we saw the quality of what you produce).

Instead that RTi do work on new Enigma 2 Image we need to keep eyes open and waste our time to prevent bullsh*ts ike You input!

Yes indeed end users need to know that RTi tries, at each release, to change something to prevent JaZUp to work. For example we didn't get any support and we ask nothing about it when you decide to use a patch.e2 file format for your firmware.
I think that every end-user will be happy if you would focus on the real problem on RTi E2 firmware (still so buggy) rather than always trying to block JaZUp by changing stuff in the flashing process.

What is your problem with JaZUp? Simply work better than Azup...

Why do we made the partitions problem public, just to warm user and to give you, RTi, the feedback on the bug that you have in your "deeply tested" Azup 2.0.7

Pr2

naveh
02-06-2011, 12:10 PM
I must say that I use Azup and get no warning message on "fdisk -l /dev/hda".
looks ok to me.

g ali
02-06-2011, 12:29 PM
i suggest that both parties should work together instead of this inflamatory disputes to get best results possible for all of us azbox owners as i already burnt my box before and took me 2 months to fixit but i will not state which tool nor version of e2 caused that.

@telesat
02-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I see , good work in Photoshop and you continue using lies , but my idea is not to argue with you.
I have clearly said :

This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(

pr2
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Hi,

To our beloved readers, please start the application and try to type text in the field like Hectore does and you will see, this is not Photoshop, just bull**** development.

And no JaZUp never breaks any Azbox HD, we never say that JaZUp is official, JaZUp is just an alternative to your buggy Azbox bricking tool.

Please make also work properly the A/V settings in E2, since you touch it nothing is working fine anymore...

Pr2

MickeySa
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
We would like to do that, but unfortunately we dont have time as we need to protect RTi team agains sh*tload placed by You and Hectore.

AzBox HD is mentioned to be used with 256 DOM! Your problem is as You are using bigger DOM and bricking other people receivers with crappy tool.

First learn what is EXT3/4 and then see that there is no compression on this FS and there is no possibility what You claim that with BrickUP (jazup) enigma2 get smaller in DOM.....

As we obviously can see You and Hectore have good reverse engineering knowledge so please reverse drivers and all needed stuff and make Enigma 2 by yourself :)

Blagi
02-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Drivers have nothing to do with what they are talking about. Learn to debate things.

No one said they have compressed E2 - again, creating a straw man in order to "valiantly demolish this 'monster'"... Seriously, this is extremely childish!

As for the size: I think they told you that JAZUp is clever enough to detect it and act accordingly.

Honestly...

@telesat
02-06-2011, 05:49 PM
how many times I must to write :

This tool (JAZUP) is Unoficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without informations from RTi team you can't make good tool and exposing users to danger :(

You want to quarrels - why ?
You lie - why ?

RTi team is told what is true, all people from RTi is told same , why you can't understand ?
JazUp is made big problem to users, why you make this ?

We will not comment anymore this topic, as we said what we had, now is on end users to believe in this or not, or translated to burn their receivers or not!

Blagi
02-06-2011, 05:58 PM
So, more traps for users? Is this going down the DMM route now? Because we all know how they behaved...

@telesat
02-06-2011, 06:15 PM
So, more traps for users? Is this going down the DMM route now? Because we all know how they behaved...

Yes, but E2 doesn't working OK, when you use JazUp, thats the problem !

Is now clearer ? :)

voki081
02-06-2011, 06:36 PM

Please state what exactly work worse when users use Jazup instead of Azup?

Blagi
02-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Well, I used the new version of AZUp with E2 v. 1.0 and nothing helped, as it kept crashing, sadly. Losing settings, channel list, not being able to install .ipk packages and so on.

Btw, you haven't responded to how much DOM space is used after AZUp installation and how much after JAZup...

Also, why that is as it is? What is going on in there, if the E2 is around 50MB and AZ memory is 256MB - ???

pr2
02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi,

JaZUp is using exactly the same way as you did to flash the kernel (dd) and to copy the firmware files (tar), exactly the same commands with same parameters. You are, today, unable to detect which software install E2, so don't lie to people, installation are 100% the same.
JaZUp is just smarter in doing all the security check and we don't use stupid timer to guess when the command should be finished.
JaZUp also detect the DOM size so you can use it on any DOM size (official 256 MB and greater DOM too).

So please stop lying on your side, all the users that use JaZUp knows that it is working fine, and that bugs are in Enigma2 and are not due to JaZUp.

Focus on Enigma2 and stop trying to block JaZUp.

Why don't you develop your own flashing tool in Java, like we did, to be multi-OS compatible... of course developing in Java is something else than developing in Visual Basic...

It is true that we are good in troubleshooting but when we point out bugs on your development you didn't accept them so...

@All users,

Please enjoy the very last time that you can use JaZUp before RTi definitively block our tool. The time RTi (Opensat) spent on blocking our tools, it is time that they don't spend to develop a proper version E2 for your Azbox.

If they would have agree to work with us when we propose our help, they should be able to focus only on E2 development and Hectore and I would have take the flashing tool part. It's not the way they choosed, but we decide to continue to support the Azbox community with JaZUp.

It is may be the good time to sell your Azbox HD on a famous auction site and purchase a fully functionnal STB in E2 from a serious manufacturer, they are very good one on the market now at competitive price.
Don't be fooled twice by Opensat.

Pr2

enzian96
02-06-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't know why @telesat and @MickeySa have such a crazy opinion.:smash:

There were never any problems with Jazup.
And it is multilingual.
In the german Azbox forum use a lot of guys Jazup. With the Azup-tool give it too many problems and crashes there are normally only with the Azup-tool.
The best way would be when @Hector, @Pr2 and @telesat want to cooperate.

regards Olaf

ebro
03-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Guys, with all this fighting going on, and trading insults on which application is best to use to upgrade, and pointing out possible flaws in both tools, I now have great concerns of using either as I might brick my box.
Please come to some kind of arrangement, so you can allay the fears of us end users.

arcibald
03-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Hi at ALL ...

After reading these responses ... here is the result I expected!

Both can try to find a just reconciliation and compromise, all are working for the same purpose and do not need that face-to-race who is better in the tools developer!

Pr2 ... use the intelligence and the class you've always shown!
No need to prove who is better, you need to work with humility!

Telesat ... You have a lot of work ahead, please so make that the collaboration begin!

Excuse me if I spoke, but what I read I did not like ... and I think it's the same thought of the whole community !

Best Regards

Arci

linarense
03-06-2011, 09:51 AM
It would be great to work together to give to the users the best option to flash our STB with the best possible tool.

moicas3004
03-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Guys, i have using AZUP since it was born and i never had any problems what so ever.

never got the box bricked or something like that.

I have made about 50 or 60 box flash's in testing the diferent existing images, RTi ( all version ) , SIF, VTI, PB etc. Never ever had a problem.

About jazup, i never used it, also i only have original DOM.

My point of view is that the oficial RTI is AZUP, jazup is a tool not aproved by RTi, but anyone who want's to use it, can but always at its risk, because new version may have something changed and if you flash with an old tool it can brick you box, or result in a bad flash.

For me, i always flash with the recomended AZUP version of every image.

MoRpHiUS_x
03-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Well the truth I'm rather confused.

JazUP tool is not official until there well. But I do not understand is because is on SourceForge of RTi.

If this tool is not valid should be removed from there (Sourceforge RTi).

Both seem very good tools.

What is clear is that this fight will not leads nowhere.

From my point of view, anything that helps the community and improve the product is welcome.

So please for the good of all, stop arguing and start to bring positions closer. It is not about who is better, this is what is best for the community, and the best for the community isn't have this kind of fights and all throw in the same direction.

All be grateful.

Greetings!

zipperolo
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Truth be told, RTi Team's attitude in this case seems very childish to me.

No denying they have done a great job bringing E2 to AZBox so far, but if that was done for the community and not the money, as I believed until today, why did they choose to go with a flashing solution developed in VB and not in Java?

If they don't want to test new E2 images both with AZUp and JazUp, then they should have gone with JazUp because it's the only solution that covers all the most diffused OSes.

It's not professional to choose a solution based on things that are not strictly technical, and the fact they are ready to waste resources to boycott Jazup instead of integrating the tool in their pre-releases test protocol, sounds really immature and unprofessional to me.

IMO you guys just lost quite a bit of points with the way you dealed with this.

Doume
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM

It's totally false !

And I'll never use a tool under Windows (only ) trying to create working directories inside 'Program Files' directory : It's really not recommended by Microsoft !

If Jazup becomes uncompatible with E2 for Azbox, i'll simply put the Azbox to the trash !

neo.70
03-06-2011, 08:31 PM
it makes me laugh there willing to spend so much time trying to stop jazup working when instead they should be trying to fix bugs!!! its a tool for e2 get over it!!! whats next a image because its too good??? (not talking about the_ripper hes the man)
Hell i didn`t even use jazup but i for sure do now!!

p.s hectore pr2 what receiver you with?? thinking bout a new box, pm me if its off topic don`t want a strike like in other places. (for inocent chat)

Hectore
03-06-2011, 08:34 PM
@MoRpHiUS_x

Me and Pr2, it has always been open, we never close the door. We even offered our help. RTI Team is composed of people who have a wooden head. He doesn't want us in their totalitarian regime team. They always look down because they have little power that makes them important. That's all.
I know it's sad for the community, and the after sales service of Opensat will have a lot of work if jazup disappears but in these cir***stances, why continue?

Regards.

naveh
03-06-2011, 08:42 PM
@MoRpHiUS_x

Me and Pr2, it has always been open, we never close the door. We even offered our help. RTI Team is composed of people who have a wooden head. He doesn't want us in their totalitarian regime team. They always look down because they have little power that makes them important. That's all.
I know it's sad for the community, and the after sales service of Opensat will have a lot of work if jazup disappears but in these cir***stances, why continue?

If you want to help, then help with the programming of the firmware or plugins, rather then a software to upload to the box.

MoRpHiUS_x
03-06-2011, 11:47 PM
@Hectore,

I know, and I know that worked with Untid for do the kernel of GIT compatible with JazUP.

It's a shame we have each week rather than alter the user community of AZBOX.

I believe that everything what is for product improvement is welcome. But this would require an approach by both parties.

Here the loser in this fight is azbox users is neither the RTi nor Hector & Pr2.

Greetings!

arcibald
04-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks MoRpHiUS_x ... Yet it is not so difficult to understand!

... and

Be less instinctive and stop provocations that leaving anywhere, does not improve the situation in your favor ... from my point of view!

If still you are interested in collaboration?

Rgs

Arci

pr2
04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
@Hectore,

I know, and I know that worked with Untid for do the kernel of GIT compatible with JazUP.

Hi,

You are right we release JaZUp 2.2 only to support the untid work on the Git and support the new kernel signature. To allow also flashing the firmware created by other teams that will need to use this new kernel signature.

So I think that we prove that we are open and reactive on JaZUp development.

Pr2

the illuminati
04-06-2011, 06:59 PM
I have never used jazup but the thing with the RTI team is they always talk from above
and if you say anything they ban you
now working hard on a new release that if you use jazup you might brick your box to blame them.
for more than a month they gave only beta testers the v1.0 to test and we got a very buggy image .it should have been public and we could have shared the test results a few testers might not find all the bugs.but why the team didn't let us help??
they don't need anybodys help.

halabessa
04-06-2011, 07:13 PM
@Pr2 @telesat @The Ripper & all respectful members,
As a conclusion after reading all this posts, I think that what makes the Rti team anger is that the spirit of collaboration is getting down.....
For us (even I can't say that I have the right to talk on behalf of all end users, but I guess most of us are not satisfied from seeing that this valuable forum became a place to debate between some people who developped (just a tool) that seems to be a good alternative to the one developped from RTi Team.
May be the logic reason of this conflict is the title choosen for this post: why should we use .... & nothing else!!! That way of showing a good job can provocate anybody who made & still make efforts to give value for our receivers by developping E2 in it (don't forget that untill then, all of us were suffering from the limitations of not beiing able to implement more options on our STBs).
Maybe if the title of this thread was "Advantage & disadvantages of using both of these tools: JAZUP & AZup" could be more helpful for the whole community.... without attaking & neglegting other's efforts.
On the otherside, wasn't publishing source code the reason for inviting other experts to develop that "tool".
So why are we now wasting time to create a new debate called: "Use this & don't use that"???????
Finaly I beleive that all of us are going on the wrong way to say who is right & who is wrong....
Please think twice before just choosing your side, cause it helps no one.
Instead, all of us should encourage both side to go on without fighting.....
Please experts, don't waste more time defending your point of view..... appearently some end users choosed a side & others chosed the other..... And both are satisfied.
Now it's time to step forward.... not looking behind.
At last, a request for admins: please close this conversation since it doesn't help anybody.
Sorry if my post hurts some of you.... this is not my purpose... I just don't want to regret seeing helpful people (Developpers).... fighting for nothing else than loosing their valuable time in posting replies to defend something good they did for all of us.
We will still appreciate all your efforts & beleive on your hard job.:respect-067:

MoRpHiUS_x
04-06-2011, 09:35 PM
I have never used jazup but the thing with the RTI team is they always talk from above
and if you say anything they ban you
now working hard on a new release that if you use jazup you might brick your box to blame them.
for more than a month they gave only beta testers the v1.0 to test and we got a very buggy image .it should have been public and we could have shared the test results a few testers might not find all the bugs.but why the team didn't let us help??

You speak without having any idea.

Before say those lies get informed.

The beta testers found all the bugs that have been reported, the RTi has well do***ented with code samples and not with words.

But so many errors is impossible to fix in a week.

The easiest fix were repaired.

In the public version made a last minute change and configuration loss appeared, where previously this did not happen.

So do not say that the beta testers have done nothing when they have done more than most.

Not only the beta testers report bugs, provides do***entation for the RTi can locate the bugs.

neo.70
04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
then the changelog should have been changed, thats why beta testers were questioned,

Blagi
04-06-2011, 09:58 PM
...and warnings given, so we know what's ahead if we decide to use it...

MoRpHiUS_x
04-06-2011, 10:22 PM
then the changelog should have been changed, thats why beta testers were questioned,

That is a thing of RTi, publishing the changes or not.

And I will not talk about it anymore.

This thread is about JazUP not the firm.

Only I have clarified because this attack to the beta testers is based on lies.

So before instilling false rumors, Inform yourself a little it costs nothing.

Greetings!

neo.70
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM
i can assure you i inform myself 20-30 times a day and if the changelog says this fixed and that fixed then in reality it isn`t fixed is that a lie??? i think you are disilusioned my friend,

hperez
05-06-2011, 12:50 AM
I think instead of azup or jazup, a new installer should be developed with would allow to install E2 directly from a pendrive, like the official firmwares do.

To have to use a software in the PC is ok for an experimental firmware, but now that E2 is getting to 1.0, I think a more professional installer is required.

Anyway I'm worried about this discussion between the developers of azup and jazup. And also I'm surprised to know that the rti team is trying to prevent the use of third party tools, when I think it should be the opposite, they should make things easier for other teams to create their own installers. I think people is old enough to decide which installer to use.

And finally a question: does azup work on linux, or mac? No, it doesn't. That's why it's good to have alternatives.

primarijus
05-06-2011, 07:36 AM
That is a thing of RTi, publishing the changes or not.

Only I have clarified because this attack to the beta testers is based on lies.

Greetings!

I think that is conspiracy theory against RTI team

Telesat just like to use word LIAR against others in lot of discussions on many others forums

Hectore
05-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Telesat just like to use word LIAR against others in lot of discussions on many others forums

This shows many things about him.

Regards.

the illuminati
05-06-2011, 09:28 AM
You speak without having any idea.

Before say those lies get informed.

who the hell are you to acuse me. i stopped posting in rti forum because of
the rude way they treat us . i said that the beta testers need help and we can help .i did not say they didn't do a good jod stop jumping to conclutions
and acusing others with things you have no right to.
pr2 an hector are trying to help here (much thanked) and r attacked why??
getting ansulted for the sake of a sh*t box what good does that do
greetings to you too

arcibald
05-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Sorry for off-topic !

Repeat to you ... change who gives you false information, is not reliable!

Just to disprove your claims, the v.1.0 beta version was released just five days before the public release!

who the hell are you to acuse me. i stopped posting in rti forum because of
the rude way they treat us . i said that the beta testers need help and we can help .i did not say they didn't do a good jod stop jumping to conclutions
and acusing others with things you have no right to.
pr2 an hector are trying to help here (much thanked) and r attacked why??
getting ansulted for the sake of a sh*t box what good does that do
greetings to you too

Accept advice ... Change your attitude and try to be more constructive!
The community does not want controversy, but the cooperation of all!

Since nobody on this topic has to add in something relevant and constructive ... I think we can close here.

Rgs ...

Arci

@telesat
05-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I can understand why are Pr2 & Hectore nervous but I don't understand why do they behave badly.
When they do not have any arguments they start with lies and insulting.
I can see that they know better than me how I write programs and what I insert into them.
What they wrote is really crazy and anyone who understand programming a little bit laugh on their post
As first post written is not correct at all and AzUP have multiple mechanism for checking state.
I would once more remember you to common stand of RTi team:

This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

It is pretty much clear that here on forum exists members who are friends of author of JzzUP and who will put blame on AzUP and Enigma from RTi team and raise their product up to heaven.
If those guys that much good and know better than RTi team and really want to help AzBox why they don’t make their own enigma if they want to be considered as professionals.
They want to be seen as they know everything best and all others do not know anything.
Let they make their own enigma with drivers and tools for starting and then they will really help AzBox
In this way they just make damage.
Who they really are they show by calling Ripper bad names which is proven in this post

@all

I will confirm what telesat said

and before we release new stuff I am testing with him installation and is it all okey regarding new stuff added in AzUp that JAZUP doesnt have for new stuff and it will break the box if users try to flash with this tool

I really do not know from whom they want to get support if main coder tell them that they are wrong?
Doubts are more than clear just price for behavior is not clear
Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.

Blagi
05-06-2011, 05:10 PM
The only one who is constantly and consistently behaving badly, as proven sooooo many times on your own forums, run in a totalitarian, dictatorial manner - is you!!!

Anyone who was ever there knows that. Many people are testifying to that effect on this forum, too.

So, just stop lying. If you can. Because you can fool no one any more!

neo.70
05-06-2011, 05:18 PM
can a moderator moderate this thread, when it turns to abuse and calling names its a bit too much, i think telesat does his best for the community, yes maybe there is a rift between them and pr2 and hectore which has gone too far, because at the end of the day all hectore and pr2 are doing is trying to provide a alternative which covers all platforms, but rti have the final word its there work!! we accept or move on, its up to them whether they want help or not.

pr2
05-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi,

This tool (JAZUP) is Unofficial and this tool is big risk and hazard, because without information from RTi team you can make good tool and exposing users to danger :(
And also without information from RTi you make bad install of E2 and you do harm RTi project because if user install E2 via JazUp - E2 work bad !!!

You alway mention this but you never give any concrete example. Some other members ask also for it and you never reply.
If it was really the case, it won't be a problem for you to describe a way to reproduce the problem due to JaZUp.

Moreover many end-users that I don't know confirm that JaZUp is working fine.
Why don't you simply release the way you use to install E2 on the Azbox so other "team" can also produce there own installer?

On our side we give arguments showing how you are able to produce quality software deeply tested, and everybody can reproduce it.

Most suspicious is that all this happening when new AzBox models should arrive on market which obviously are obstacle to other manufacturers which by sponsoring mentioned authors wants to make AzBox bad name and if they can destroy boxes with their tool.

If customer are a bit smart they will take informations about Azbox and saw all the bugs and problem remaining around this product. And all the unhappy customers.
If you are "officially" no linked with Opensat why do you care about Azbox new product line sells?

The fact is that we are free to speak about every brand because we never get paid for what we do! Yes we turn to another brand but we paid the full price to purchase it, so we are brand free, and what we post really reflect our opinion.

What I think strange is that Opensat, release a new model when they know all the bugs remaining in their current line of product. It is really a shame to behave like this.
I spend hours escalating bugs to Opensat and they are still there after 2 years, because yes some bugs are there from the very beginning. Or when a bug disappears once it reapers in next release.

We never lie and that's probably what upset you so much.

Don't waste your time, you still have so many things to do to release something usable and reliable, in order to allow Opensat to continue to sell boxes.

I am really hoping that E2 will be a success because I want to sell all my Azbox at a descent price on a famous auction site. Which is not the case right now, because people get better informed about Azbox thanks to forum like this one.

Pr2

pr2
05-06-2011, 06:06 PM
can a moderator moderate this thread, when it turns to abuse and calling names its a bit too much, i think telesat does his best for the community, yes maybe there is a rift between them and pr2 and hectore which has gone too far, because at the end of the day all hectore and pr2 are doing is trying to provide a alternative which covers all platforms, but rti have the final word its there work!! we accept or move on, its up to them whether they want help or not.

Hi,

Do you want another scoop? A close Opensat's friend is becoming major sponsor on some influent forum to stop the bad reputation of Azbox on those forums. A kind of censorship if you want...

Fortunately, this forum is not yet paid by them as far as I know. :-)

Pr2

neo.70
05-06-2011, 06:58 PM
there is only one way to stop a bad reputation, and that is produce a bug free firmware, this is why i couldn`t just sit by and read what i was reading, they are willing to spend time trying to stop your software from working when there is so much to be done with e2, i will not buy another azbox reliant on the firmware provided by opensat, they have proved they can`t do it and unfortunately if neither can rti then the humble consumer(me) would be an absolute idiot to buy one, they should embrace any help they can get from professionals such as yourself and hectore and issue you with the information you need to continue your support not work to fight you, the question thats in my mind is why is your software a threat??, o.k im done here pr2 and team thanks for rescuing my stuck in booting azbox, although you didn`t know you had!!

Carp95
05-06-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't get it @all

Pr2 I spoke to you @ the BBQ 2010 in Holland, it seems you've grown a huge dislike for Azbox ( OpenSAT ) after that, I don't know how???

Is it because RTI kicked you from the forum?

Please enjoy your new found love and if you want release JazUp 2.xxxx please do, but............... if RTI team declares it unofficial it's.............. unofficial!

You and Hectore release it as the only save way, I know and you know thats not the case.

Further: insults regarding anybodys know-how is not needed @all overhere, you guys should meet and drink a couple off jupilers.

mus26c
05-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Are we going back to the old days?????? like little kids fighting and trying to prove somthing. To be honest I have never heard of Jazup before and this is the first time I come across it through this thread. I am not gonna mubble crap. As you heard from the Az community and I dont have to echo it ( I am talking to both teams here) you need to sortout your little differences and get together for the greater good of this community. If you still disagree then I suggest you continue with your work without interfering with each other on public forums.

pr2
05-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Pr2 I spoke to you @ the BBQ 2010 in Holland, it seems you've grown a huge dislike for Azbox ( OpenSAT ) after that, I don't know how???

Is it because RTI kicked you from the forum?

Hi,

Carp95, yes we probably discuss together at the BBQ (sorry I don't remember you), I follow the Azbox HD from its early stage and I was still hoping since 2 years that Opensat will provide a valuable firmware. Keep in mind that if I would like to have an E2 box, I would have purchase a DMM at this time!

So having a totally new system was an exciting challenge that I want to be part of.

After more than 2 years of lies and promises I decide to say publicly what I am really thinking about Azbox. Do you really think honest to leave the end-users who paid for a product with such a buggy firmware?

I am lazy of writing tutorials and work-around about all the bugs remaining on the Azbox.
I had been told to promote the Azbox as an Multimedia Player first with an optional satellite features, sorry it is not the way the AZbox is and it is not the way the Azbox is promote, advertisement are done in satellite magazine!
Azbox HD is a satellite receiver with a Multimedia partn that's all.

But you can look at it in both way (STB or Mediaplayer) it is the same piece of crap. None of those parts are working fine.

Sorry but it is time to wake up and say the true about this box.

Pr2