PDA

View Full Version : Android apps here.

traveller
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Any apps I have and are working I will post here.
1 SlideIt keyboard.
2 Java Reference.

More to follow.

traveller
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Another great app. Car locator.

Zeke
03-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Aren't these all in the market? If so why not post links to the market?

traveller
03-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Aren't these all in the market? If so why not post links to the market?

Because they are cracked :D Why else would I post them. You can goto market to read about them and then download from here if you want them.

traveller
03-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Pro Player 2.05 ( Media player ). Nice player.

scrupples
03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Can we upload and attach them here, or should we use links to upload sites??

traveller
04-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Can we upload and attach them here, or should we use links to upload sites??

As a VIP I think you have the correct rights to post with attachments. Give it a try and see. You may have something I and others want. :D After all we are a community.

I do have an Ace Pin Ball Game but sadly it's to big to post here, Iam going to try to split the file in two parts.

Dig Deep
04-06-2011, 04:10 PM
How do You install them ??

traveller
04-06-2011, 05:46 PM
How do You install them ??

Un rar them (apk file) and put them in the root of the sd card which makes them easy to find. With a program such as astro or es file explorer open them and they will then install.

With Apples ios you have to jailbreak but with Android because it's an open OS it's easy.

One thing to say is that when you get an App from the market you get updates , downloading direct you don't, this is good and bad! Also if you go on Market these don't show up on My Apps.

I Still pay for Apps if they are really good ( F1 Timing Soft Pauer ). Which is about for free.

umgum
04-06-2011, 06:21 PM
does it have to be on an sd card or can you put it to a folder on the phone

traveller
04-06-2011, 06:27 PM

That I don't know give it a try and see and then post back. All I know is that with Android 2.3.3 it works as above post.

scrupples
04-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Flying to turkey in approx 3 hours for 2 weeks, when I get back will do loads :)

As a VIP I think you have the correct rights to post with attachments. Give it a try and see. You may have something I and others want. :D After all we are a community.

I do have an Ace Pin Ball Game but sadly it's to big to post here, Iam going to try to split the file in two parts.

traveller
04-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Flying to turkey in approx 3 hours for 2 weeks, when I get back will do loads :)

Great :D

umgum
04-06-2011, 08:29 PM
ok so i put the apk file of star chart into lost dir and it seems to have worked fine

on samsung galaxy s running gingerbread

sonic1
04-06-2011, 08:33 PM
This is going to be a great thread traveller of that I am sure.

traveller
04-06-2011, 09:19 PM
This is going to be a great thread traveller of that I am sure.

Thanks.
There are just thousands of Apps out there. One thing is if you really like an app please think of the programmer after all some really good apps are less than a £1. What is good about this thread is we can weed out the bad ones and share the good ones.

umgum
04-06-2011, 09:23 PM
star chart is £2.20 i will buy it if i think it`s good

traveller
04-06-2011, 09:29 PM
ok so i put the apk file of star chart into lost dir and it seems to have worked fine

on samsung galaxy s running gingerbread

Can you please upload it so we can try it. :) Thanks.

umgum
05-06-2011, 09:46 AM
done

traveller
05-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Pin ball HD. This works on my Desire S it should work on any device!

PS As this the first time that i have split the rar file into parts I do hope it works.

traveller
05-06-2011, 10:35 AM
App Monster Pro. Nice tool. :)

traveller
09-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Monopoly. Works on my Desire S.

Detlef
09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Be careful. Some apps will go to the original site and then a charge will be triggered (unless the crack is really solid and they have been inhibited from visiting the host site or market).

A bit like the free games that need (paid) tokens to activate new levels.

traveller
10-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Be careful. Some apps will go to the original site and then a charge will be triggered (unless the crack is really solid and they have been inhibited from visiting the host site or market).

A bit like the free games that need (paid) tokens to activate new levels.

You may be right but Iam about to post Navigon Satnav software that goes on-line all the time and haven't had any problems in the last couple of weeks.

So others please take note of Detlef just in case.

traveller
10-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Have read about it on market or their site to see if you want it before you waste your time.

Ok this needs 2gb for the whole of Europe so make sure you have 4gb card.
UnRar the five files and load the apk file. Now it's best the use wifi as it downloads the map from their site, which for me took about an hour.

xanadu
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Do a search for Applanet...It like the official market but you can download all the programs for free even though they have a price listed.

http://www.applanet.net/

shalle
12-06-2011, 05:36 PM
i now the server is down for a long time now on applanet

traveller
12-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Do a search for Applanet...It like the official market but you can download all the programs for free even though they have a price listed.

http://www.applanet.net/

Network error on opening the app.

CoolST
16-06-2011, 03:20 PM
_http://filehdd.com/kc0i4xwgeav2/Enigmanoid.v20100213_android_crac ked_full.apk.html"]Enigmanoid.v20100213_android_crac ked_full.apk

Detlef
16-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Navigon 3.6.0 Europe.

Have read about it on market or their site to see if you want it before you waste your time.

Ok this needs 2gb for the whole of Europe so make sure you have 4gb card.
UnRar the five files and load the apk file. Now it's best the use wifi as it downloads the map from their site, which for me took about an hour.

Hi traveller,

Have you had a bill since d/loading the map file?

My paranoia with Android apps is that the source can still detect your mobile phone number and bill you.

Det

Blagi
16-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Indeed, the worst "security leek prone OS" was not iPhone but Android, sending tons of data to whomever, whether you want it or not...

traveller
16-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi traveller,

Have you had a bill since d/loading the map file?

My paranoia with Android apps is that the source can still detect your mobile phone number and bill you.

Det

Not yet for anything that I have used. The Navigion goes online every time I start it and then every few minutes for the traffic.

Iam not saying that this will not be for others so please don't use if you think you will be charged.

If I go to the Android market it lists the ones I have paid and the free ones but not any sign of these.

Detlef
17-06-2011, 01:00 AM
OK I'm a coward but I'll wait for traveller to report back after a couple of billing cycles. :D

bnc
01-07-2011, 06:16 AM
Hi
Has anyone got this app they could share. Ive tried a few sat finder pros but none worked.
Ive read some good reviews on this app.

Dark Cloud
01-07-2011, 09:01 PM
quote - "the source can still detect your mobile phone number and bill you"

....there is 46p on my phone, if they can bill that they are good.

Zeke
02-07-2011, 04:55 AM
I wouldn't worry about billing.

I'd make sure I had very up to date anti virus/trojan apps running.

cromwell
02-07-2011, 01:55 PM
You will see a bar-code m8s, you point your phone at it and it will download the program for you.

Where am I ?

Location based place finder - enables retrieval of Wikipedia and other place information in the vicinity. Useful for quick access to "place" related information such as history and facts etc. and its free.

cromwell
02-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Cooking Timer is a simple minute timer just like the one mom has in the kitchen. Spin the arrow to the desired minute value and press the 'start' button to start counting. You can adjust your selection using the volume buttons. The 'reset' button mutes the alarm.

and yes its free

traveller
17-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Ok m8s an update. So far I haven't had any charges and no problems with updates. :D

PS I will post some more apps when I have time.

traveller
18-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Nice puzzle game.

tinto de verano
01-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi there,
Any chance you could provide us witht the following apk apps (and instructions on how to install them), please?
Google Voice Search, Nimbuzz, Y a h o o Messenger, Y a h o o Messenger Video Plugin.
I need them for my archos 70 IT 250 GB. I have Android Market 3.0.26 installed through arctools 0.50... but some apps, like the ones above do not appear if I search for them in the market. There used to be a fix/workaround, but it does not work anymore, so I would appreciate if you could add these apps to the ones you have already provided.
Thanks a lot.
tinto de verano

big mick
02-08-2011, 08:18 AM
for bnc....
this is better than satfinder m8...

mick

bnc
04-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Thanks mate I will give it a go later today.
THX.

for bnc....
this is better than satfinder m8...

mick

traveller
16-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Ok m8s this one has a high learning curve but you can do almost anything with it apart from boil eggs. Just google Tasker Android.

traveller
16-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Ok m8s this one has a high learning curve but you can do almost anything with it apart from boil eggs. Just google Tasker Android.

To get you going here is one from the wiki :-
Note: the music app on your device may differ: just click the green arrow task and select your own Music app.

1 tap New and give the profile an optional name
2 select State and then select Headset Plugged
3 select the type of headset end then click Done
4 tap New Task and give it an optional name
5 tap +
6 select category App and action Load App
7 select the Music application and tap done
8 close the profile editor with a tap on Done

If you want to return to the home screen when headset is removed, you need to add an Exit Task which runs when the context exits i.e. when the headset it removed.

1 tap on the text to the right of the green arrow
2 select Add Exit Task
3 tap New Task and give it an optional name
4 tap +
5 select category App
6 tap Go Home and then done
7 close the profile editor with a tap on Done

cromwell
17-08-2011, 08:48 AM

Yes you can m8 but dont, or your phone memory will soon run out.

Dave5118
20-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Looks like the applanet app is still down...... but there is another called blackmart, it's still only 'alpha' but it works pretty well, but does crash quite a bit(usually after you've just installed an app).

Obviously, use at your own risk though ;)

zubus
22-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi, is Navigon ok to use ? not going to get a big bill if I do use it. Looks a nice navigator, using copilot at the moment but the maps are a bit out of date would be nice to try out Navigon.

zubus

shalle
22-08-2011, 01:51 PM
I tryed it but when you use it it get error when it not conected to internet broadband onely whit satellite its not god i tryed it im my samsung galaxy s2

zubus
22-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks Shalle, looks like I will be staying with copilot

traveller
22-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Hi, is Navigon ok to use ? not going to get a big bill if I do use it. Looks a nice navigator, using copilot at the moment but the maps are a bit out of date would be nice to try out Navigon.

zubus

No problems using it and no nasty bills. It works on my Desire S. shalle to down load the whole of Europe it's advisable to use WiFi though you don't need BB. I would check your connection settings because where I got it from no one else has reported your problem.

traveller
22-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks Shalle, looks like I will be staying with copilot

I also use Copilot which I got from the Market place for £19 and as you say the maps are about nine months old.

shalle
22-08-2011, 10:18 PM
I get error almost amidletly when i turn off my brodband and onley use satellite probely its becuse its need the wifi conection.
I downloaded the latest ****** maps but still no luck its a good app if you got mobile brodband.:respect-048:

traveller
23-08-2011, 04:52 PM
I get error almost amidletly when i turn off my brodband and onley use satellite probely its becuse its need the wifi conection.
I downloaded the latest ****** maps but still no luck its a good app if you got mobile brodband.:respect-048:

You only need BB while downloading the Maps as they are so large, once you have the maps on your SD card you still need internet access for small amount of data while the program is running.

Dave5118
26-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Also, if it(Navigon) is taking up too much space on your memory card, after installation, just browse to the 'map' folder and delete the maps you don't need. I freed up 1.7 gb on mine by just leaving the UK map ;)

mariop1
11-10-2011, 09:15 PM
hi
please can anyone download from google market these 2 apk: British Gas Bate4.apk and Nationwide bank.apk. I messed up my file system in my mobile and i dont have access to market anymore. unfortunately my phone is an alcatel 980 and i tried to replace the recovery image and to flash using ADB but does not work.
thanks

dave-h
15-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Tapatalk v1.12.4

http://www.2shared.com/file/Uvmbh2PH/Tapatalk_Forum_App_v1124.html

lostone
19-04-2012, 01:10 PM
I need help i am looking for the pro version of my player but going round & round not seeing in does anyone know a link or have a copy?

rodlogic
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
you might find that this place is a useful source of Android Apps

***.fileduct.com/folder/69/ANDROiD-RELEASES