PDA

View Full Version : Is the gift on?

simon simon
08-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi. Took the plunge and purchased the Spiderbox HD 7000.
Now comes the hard part. Everything set up as per guides here, but, when i go into Network and scroll down to service+ , i get into server setup and in there it gives me my Log In i.d. it also says i`m connected but, when i press ok to register nothing happens. Is this what happens? Can`t clear anything except BBC World and other f.t.a. channels.
Did have a cccam test line and that was fine for as long as it lasted, so i assume that i`m connected.
Any help with regards to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

captainglassback
08-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Yes. Go Network....Service+ and hopefully the word 'Connected' will show alongside Connection Status.

captainglassback
08-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Just to clarify....You might be 'connected' to Service+ and on the odd occasion seem to get nothing clearing. That is rare. So if you see one package down it definitely doesn't mean that all are down. ATM @ 13E JSC, Novacinema and SCT are clearing. Of those 3 examples JSC is the most 'reliable'.

simon simon
08-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Just to clarify....You might be 'connected' to Service+ and on the odd occasion seem to get nothing clearing. That is rare. So if you see one package down it definitely doesn't mean that all are down. ATM @ 13E JSC, Novacinema and SCT are clearing. Of those 3 examples JSC is the most 'reliable'.

Sir. You`re a scholar and a gent. Yes have now got them clearing.
Now for part two. When i hit certain adult channels it is always making me put my default pin number in, is there anyway to too disable this. Have gone into control panel where i can change pin number but not disable parental lock. Thanks for all your help.

keith mawer
08-06-2011, 10:23 AM
SIMON GO TO THE CHANNEL MENU,,,
YOU CAN SCROLL ALONG THE TOP,,,,,,
AND CLICK ON THE SECTION ) forget the name but it shows it) ,, LETS SAY EXAMPLE ,, REDLIGHT,

this will then remove the need for the pin,,

2colby
08-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Simon,
What capital Keith is trying to say, is go into menu, scroll left or right to channel manager,in channel manager scroll to lock, you will then be asked for pin,you then go to the channels you want to unlock you will see a padlock depicted,press ok the padlock disappears,press exit you will be asked to save result.
Regards, 2Colby.

simon simon
08-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Simon,
What capital Keith is trying to say, is go into menu, scroll left or right to channel manager,in channel manager scroll to lock, you will then be asked for pin,you then go to the channels you want to unlock you will see a padlock depicted,press ok the padlock disappears,press exit you will be asked to save result.
Regards, 2Colby.

Hi. Thank you for your assistance. Your reply was certainly capital.
That did the trick. Not that i ever watch them sort of channels of course.
I leave that to Keith and his old shed end mates. Eh Keith.
Thanks to all who have helped. Bound to be back soon with other problems, up till then, gratefull to all.:king-041: