PDA

View Full Version : RTi Core v. 1.0 FIX - feedback/discussion...

Blagi
13-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Losing data after reboot

Mising : Restart GUI in shoutdown menu - need for remember selected subtitle, audio language, voluem position, last ch. - as startup channel

Default video mode in video****** - now is 720p, and removed 480i and 576i (but exist in main menu and video mode setup)

Time on VFD in standby mode now is ok

Fixed bug in : "Positioner Setup" menu - if pres left/right buttons appears green screan

Fix bug in CAMD Manager - if camd list is empty and press ok/green button appears green screan

Media Center Fixes:

Add to watch in autofs, now is easy - connect usb device and it will be visible in Media Center

Add dvd playback, wmv playback,

python fixes...

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1206860054/RTi_Core_1.0_-_Fix.rar

What say you, guys?!?:coolgleamA:

mikeyea
13-06-2011, 06:01 PM
What is new:

Losing data after reboot

Excellent work ;) (sorry couldn't resist)

Mike

satdish101
16-06-2011, 12:35 AM
Has anyone with a Premium+ or Ultra used the media center and if so does "My Video" work?

Blagi
16-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Why not on all?

It does work, up to a point...

The point:

sometimes USB media [memory stick/HDD] not recognised [several restarts required]
NAS and PCs are only showing one folder, instead of all the shared multimedia folders
when going to Media Player there is a delay of a few secs of a black screen
some mp4 files don't have sound
sometimes sound and image are not in sync
does not recognise/play its own recordings [from sa TV channels]
TS Panel -> Tools -> Explore? -> plays the recorded material via coloured buttons, some report...
when exiting a green screen...
when rebooting it's stuck on 99%
restart at the back required:smash:

C'mon, guys, you can do it!!!!:grouphug:

sonic1
16-06-2011, 02:49 PM
When ever I read about this box I never know if I should feel sorry for those of you who have one or if the whole thing is just a joke that I am not part of.

I think I can honestly say that in all the time I have been on the scene I have never come across such a joke for a satellite receiver.

I think someone should draw a line under the whole project and give it up as a bad experience.

Just my opinion.

Blagi
16-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Now that it just might be going somewhere... Oooo, you killjoy!!! :D

the illuminati
16-06-2011, 03:53 PM
When ever I read about this box I never know if I should feel sorry for those of you who have one or if the whole thing is just a joke that I am not part of.

I think I can honestly say that in all the time I have been on the scene I have never come across such a joke for a satellite receiver.

I think someone should draw a line under the whole project and give it up as a bad experience.

Just my opinion.

yes and now they are advertizin 4 AZBOX ME
the same sh*t all over again

valerica
16-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Sometimes a fix is funny . Now everybody needs another fix to fix what the previous fix unfixed . Lol .

Cheers ,
Val .

Blagi
16-06-2011, 04:14 PM
:respect-applause-00:respect-013::respect-applause-00

MoRpHiUS_x
16-06-2011, 09:21 PM
If you do not have the patience to have a stable firm, not a problem of others.

DMM not tube for a few years Enigma2 stable.

Now is an enviable brand, but at first were the same than OPENSAT and also was given a bad image.

It was normal for 3 years after the end user have to do arrangements hardware?.

That with DMM, and I know what I mean because it was user.

Everything in the market with E2 is hardware-based DMM.

The OPENSAT venture was a bet risky. If things went well would the ****ing. If not, then would happen it is happening now.

sonic1
16-06-2011, 09:35 PM
If you do not have the patience to have a stable firm, not a problem of others.

DMM not tube for a few years Enigma2 stable.

Now is an enviable brand, but at first were the same than OPENSAT and also was given a bad image.

It was normal for 3 years after the end user have to do arrangements hardware?.

That with DMM, and I know what I mean because it was user.

Everything in the market with E2 is hardware-based DMM.

The OPENSAT venture was a bet risky. If things went well would the ****ing. If not, then would happen it is happening now.

Maybe but now E2 is coming to an end, no updates from DMM for many weeks, we have to ask if they have shot themselves in the foot with the legal action they have taken.

Maybe we will now see the next generation of android box's :respect-048:

Poor old azbug, they never did quite catch the train on time.:respect-applause-00

Blagi
16-06-2011, 10:06 PM
E3 coming... but not Open Source... Guess why... :D

Seriously, if Neutrino manages Twin Tuner and Media Player functions like in those standalone media players - we're good... possibly... :D