PDA

View Full Version : 30 day free server plugin

reboot
14-06-2011, 09:26 AM
This is a pay server that gives you a 30 day free access.
Has some interesting services.
I don't subscribe so I cannot tell you what they are of course:drool5:
Details in the read me to activate it.
Now works for both the S4000 and the STC6000.
This service has nothing to do with me I'm just passing it on from another forum.

Added service list and some bug corrections

geoffh
14-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi Reboot,
Thanks for this useful plugin, can you direct me to the forum or other places that may indicate what sats and channels it opens.
Cheers geoffh

Midnight R
14-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks, just tried this and it works!

Only had it on for a few mins and it seems quite stable as well.

Do you know any more about the server?

I wish the Ice had ecm details so we could check the speeds.

reboot
15-06-2011, 12:48 AM
check out the website in the instructions....you will need google translate on unless you can read arabic. I have tried the plugin for a few days now and it seems very stable.

Midnight R
15-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Even with google translate the site is a muddle.

Having run the plugin for a while now my opinion is the Icecrypt will never be a match for any STB with native Cccam. C/S glitches to much on the Ice.

Still, a free month is a great find though.

geoffh
15-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys for the replies.
I'm a new to this m'larky, I have a stc 6000 great box but low in knowledge wrt c/s issues but would like to give it a go, so any input/help would be welcome. Mainly interested in footy. Got Mcas, coconut, xcamClent, Mclient and Xcamconfigure installed. You can send a pm if better.
Thanks again Geoff

reboot
15-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Native CCCAM???? This plugin has nothing to do with CCCam. No glitches and very stable so far. Very impressive indeed but your right the site is a muddle.

Midnight R
15-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Native CCCAM???? This plugin has nothing to do with CCCam. No glitches and very stable so far. Very impressive indeed but your right the site is a muddle.

Native Cccam is a term used to describe a STB that can actually run Cccam, which the Ice can't.

What I meant was that I find STB's that can actually run Cccam are generaly stable with C/S whereas the Ice isn't whether its using xcam, mgcamd, nasscamd etc.

I found this nasscamd to glitch as much as Xcam does espcially on 28e, which is a shame.

Anyway, have you worked out how much a sub is yet.

Edit; I'm not actualy slagging this off as a free month is very generous.

I would love to know how well it runs on a DM which I understand it can?

geoffh
15-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Midnight R,
Your experiences with Xcam and so on, are they with a 4000 or 6000 Ice and would you expect a difference between the two wrt gliches.
Would appreciate some help with c/s

Geoff

chris217
15-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I trust that everyone trying this has very good firewalls on all of the other machines on their network.

ManikM
15-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Native Cccam is a term used to describe a STB that can actually run Cccam, which the Ice can't.

What I meant was that I find STB's that can actually run Cccam are generaly stable with C/S whereas the Ice isn't whether its using xcam, mgcamd, nasscamd etc.

I found this nasscamd to glitch as much as Xcam does espcially on 28e, which is a shame.

Anyway, have you worked out how much a sub is yet.

Edit; I'm not actualy slagging this off as a free month is very generous.

I would love to know how well it runs on a DM which I understand it can?

have u tried in E2?

Midnight R
15-06-2011, 08:54 PM
have u tried in E2?

No, but I would imagine the same limitations would apply as the problem with the Icecrypt as well as the Cuberevo/Ipbox is the chipset that they use. It just doesn't seem to work well with C/S.

Anyway, why don't you try it with your set up.

It would be interesting to hear your results.

crabber
15-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Emulators like incubus were very unstable on SH4 boxes but Oscam runs very well with no problems at all.

reboot
17-06-2011, 01:34 PM
MGcamD, OScam, even NewCS works very well on SH4 so its not a C/S problem. Only the CCCam server/client protocol which is glitchy on some encrypted services but not all. Via**ess and Ir**to work fine. The nass server seems to be Newcamd based, not CCCam, so the glitching would be a server problem on what ever machine not only SH4.

passete
17-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Well, if you are expecting a freeze free service with a "free" server, maybe you are asking to much. :D
My 2 cents

reboot
27-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Updated with server service details included

Rickety
03-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know if this is available for Dreambox?

reboot
05-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Yes it is, but this is the Icecrypt section.

ManikM
05-07-2011, 04:44 PM
is it possible, to use a different CAM with this service? such as OSCAM...?

where are the details to plumb in if so?

do u have to use their s/w plugin?

ManikM
09-07-2011, 10:29 AM
i notcied that the plugin seems to work better in E2, it still glitches, but the glitches arent so intrusive\noticeable, theres a brief pixelation freeze (a milisecond) but the sound doesnt go, like it does in the main f/w plugin version, nor does it slow the video down either...

its still not great, but makes a film watchable, compared to not.

aadham
09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
i notcied that the plugin seems to work better in E2, it still glitches, but the glitches arent so intrusive\noticeable, theres a brief pixelation freeze (a milisecond) but the sound doesnt go, like it does in the main f/w plugin version, nor does it slow the video down either...

its still not great, but makes a film watchable, compared to not.

I've been using it for 12 days now, and apart from being disconnected from the server for a couple of minutes every 24 hours or so, I haven't seen any of the glitches you've unfortunately experienced. Could it be HW/SW related? Mine's a single tuner differently branded unit.

Good luck

Ayman

ManikM
09-07-2011, 05:42 PM
every 10 - 30 secs, picture glitches, or freezes.

what "secret" box do u own?>

aadham
09-07-2011, 09:09 PM
every 10 - 30 secs, picture glitches, or freezes.

what "secret" box do u own?>

Nothing of the sort here.
My box is called Powersat and comes with a single tuner without HDD. It's pretty much like the Atevio AV-700 and the Octagon 1008.
I'm using the latest software with nothing but the Nasscam, Samba, and Reboot plugins.
Less plugins, more stability, maybe?

ManikM
09-07-2011, 10:50 PM
im sure everyone else on here can confirm, its VERY glitchy.

maybe powersat is totally different from Fortis.

i only run one other plugin, mcas, which ive disabled.

still glitches, if it wasnt for the glitching it would be the best plugin ever

buck401
10-07-2011, 07:47 AM
I agree with ManikM. I have the same configeration and it is very glitchy.

Without the glitching I might be tempted when the free trial is over (at 60 euros a year!)

reboot
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
The reported glitching seems to affect the N*S services more than the other European providers. Which would indicate that these cards are either on hop servers or simple over subscribed for the amount of cards used.
Still a cheap server for the amount of services.

ManikM
11-07-2011, 01:54 PM
hmm, i think i noticed RTL HD was just as glitchy mate, when i tried watching the HAYE fight...

could this glitching be down to a fundemental issue with the Fortis box ?

remember BULSAT HD channels used to glitch with MCAS, PLTV glitched (but lets not go there)
i beleive XCAM, or CCCAM also glitches but i have no experience, just from what others have posted....

im just thinking aloud.

buck401
11-07-2011, 04:17 PM
This 30 day trial seems to have dropped down to 10 as it appears to have stopped
working.

Anyone else noticed this?

ManikM
12-07-2011, 12:32 AM
no mate, mine still says 18 days left..

buck401
12-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Mine`s now back on again

darrellr
12-07-2011, 10:25 PM
One important thing to bear in mind is how much latency there is in your internet connection.

Some of the encryption systems expect sub 400ms responses, others are far more relaxed. If you have a latency of 150ms on your connection don't expect a reasonable CS experience.

Latency is not necessarily related to speed or stability especially with ADSL lines which introduce high latency to encourage stable connections.

ColdAsICE
13-07-2011, 04:18 PM
hmm, i think i noticed RTL HD was just as glitchy mate, when i tried watching the HAYE fight...

could this glitching be down to a fundemental issue with the Fortis box ?

remember BULSAT HD channels used to glitch with MCAS, PLTV glitched (but lets not go there)
i beleive XCAM, or CCCAM also glitches but i have no experience, just from what others have posted....

im just thinking aloud.

Here we go again!
I'm not going to rise to this anymore.

ManikM
13-07-2011, 04:57 PM
well well, its our monthly visit from COLDASICE.

firstly YOU are being a ridiculously over sensitive here mate.

i am not the only person who says the plugin is glitchy, see BUCKS reply for one.

in fact, the only person here who says they dont have a problem with the plugin is using a POWERSAT box, which as far as im aware, is not a FORTIS type chipset\STB

you need to try listening to your customers (or whatever we are) concerns, rather than throw your toys out of your pram, and put your head in the sand.

"no no no, it cant be fortis boxes at fault, they just cant have problems, i wont have that! no no no."

jesus christ.

i will stop posting on this thread soon as im sick of your "head in the sand" attitude.

u dont even reply to my PM's when i was trying to be helpful.

hey - any news on that cardreader issue Buck posted in FEBRUARY!?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=145265

not even an update for him.

ManikM
19-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Yes it is, but this is the Icecrypt section.

can u PM or post details \ link?

i cant find anything.

cheers.

:respect-057:

carolina
25-07-2011, 08:54 PM
I use that nascam plugin in Octagon 1018 and have to confirm that is stops every 2-3 mins saying "channel scrambled" -- it eventually goes back after some channel change and confirming on remote the message from server that ... days left. I'm not the idiot in need to read that message 10 times an hour. Although price doesn't seem to be expensive the quality doesn't justify that price. If it worked better I could pay much more

ManikM
25-07-2011, 11:24 PM
im glad im not the only one, thanks!

stop start, stop start, it makes whatever you are watching NOT worth watching.

having said that, POLSAT sport worked fine when i watched the KHAN fight on replay Sunday morning, i beleive LOAD and DEMAND might be the problem, and not my internet connection.

i presume their are better providers out there, worth the extra money, i would pay for this if it worked without the stutters

kmc
26-07-2011, 12:29 AM
it's all black here on the qbox mini,all downloaded fine activated and got the 31 day message,but nothing.
cheers
kmc

ManikM
26-07-2011, 07:43 AM
have u done download settings, and chosen MAIN ?its working on mine mate....go up and down the channels on 28e Sly Action HD or something

kmc
26-07-2011, 09:08 AM
downloaded the settings,but don't get an option to chose main.very strange.i wonder if it's a limitation with the qbox.
cheers
kmc

kmc
26-07-2011, 09:13 AM
i'm going to flash my box with a different image as the one i have on seems buggy.
cheers
kmc

kev7765
15-01-2013, 05:37 PM
:respect-001:how do i download attcment it just takes me to login:respect-001:
This is a pay server that gives you a 30 day free access.
Has some interesting services.
I don't subscribe so I cannot tell you what they are of course:drool5:
Details in the read me to activate it.
Now works for both the S4000 and the STC6000.
This service has nothing to do with me I'm just passing it on from another forum.

Added service list and some bug corrections

buck401
15-01-2013, 05:45 PM
I think that this server is no longer working.

ColdAsICE
16-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Its been dead for a long time....best left there as well