PDA

View Full Version : app error

shalle
11-06-2011, 09:47 PM
how put the files on my galaxys2 cant copy it says allredy got the file must i rename all 5

shalle
11-06-2011, 10:03 PM
ok i renamed the files now downloading maps can i get this in swewdish great uppload exaktley what im lokong for thanks

shalle
12-06-2011, 10:50 AM
cant get this to work properly disconected all the time

traveller
12-06-2011, 11:02 AM
cant get this to work properly disconected all the time

Lets go through one step at a time.
1 Download the Rar files from here.
2 Un Rar them.
3 Place the APK file in the Phones SD card.
4 Open it with a file app ( ES file explorer ).
5 Select Wlan to download the maps from Navigon, Otherwise it will download from 3G which may put you over your limit and will take longer.
6 Run the program.
Done.

shalle
12-06-2011, 12:31 PM
i tryed to place the files on on my phone direktley in my files in download i have 16gb internel memorey it start ok and everything but it diskonect when i wont to start navigation

traveller
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
i tryed to place the files on on my phone direktley in my files in download i have 16gb internel memorey it start ok and everything but it diskonect when i wont to start navigation

No. Un-Rar them on a PC then load the APK file to your phone.

shalle
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
can it be bad conection to the satellite

shalle
12-06-2011, 12:38 PM
i put all the files in a map and downloadet to my phone in destination downloads is that right and then i startet to download the maps

shalle
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Un-Rar them on a PC then load the APK file to your phone i don this but no luck so far

traveller
12-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Un-Rar them on a PC then load the APK file to your phone i don this but no luck so far

Then you need to tell me what you are doing step by step. I'am not a mind reader, just saying that it dosen't work is no help.

shalle
12-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Ok i un-rar the files on my pc i put the files in my phone under downloads then i install navigon when it starts it says som files are missing.
I must get them over wifi then the maps ar downloading when finnist i start navigon sofar ok but when i wont to start navigate it disconect i got it to work one time .
But allmost it disconect

shalle
14-06-2011, 08:22 PM
(((Processen com.navigon.navigator för programmet Navigon stoppades oväntat.
Försök igen)))
this pops everytime i whont to navigait in engilsh it says procsses com.navigon.navigator to the programm navigon stopped try again

traveller
14-06-2011, 08:54 PM
(((Processen com.navigon.navigator för programmet Navigon stoppades oväntat.
Försök igen)))
this pops everytime i whont to navigait in engilsh it says procsses com.navigon.navigator to the programm navigon stopped try again

I don't what the problem is, so if I were you I would give up and try something else. Why waste your time life is too short.