PDA

View Full Version : Help to turn off audio description

reamon
15-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I was watching a drama on BBC 1 HD last night when the audio description came on. I cant see any way off turning off this feature. Any help much appreciated. I am using Blackhole image 1.5.1

sonic1
15-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Press audio button and change it from NAR

Also suggest an upgrade as 1.5.1 is now quite old.

reamon
15-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks for that but when I press audio I dont seem to get that option.
All that comes up is " Select audio track " with two options.
0 MPEG Audio
1 Dolby Digital
I have switched between the two but wont know for a while if it makes any difference as will have to wait until I select a program where audio description is running.
Also have been thinking about updating to a newer image. Have been considering v 1.6.2 UK Ready Backup. That would seem to suit me as I'm a total beginner and this seems to come with a ccam built in. However I have been reading on some forums that people are having some problems with it not installing, so I might leave well enough alone for a while until I get a bit more confidence. Would hate to lose the set up I have at the moment with a cline working and the US Open golf starting tomorrow, LOL

sonic1
15-06-2011, 11:55 AM
If you upgrade to 1.6.2 you have the new personal backup feature.
To backup your current settings to allow for an easy image change just use the software manager and select the files you wish to backup. A complete image change with this method takes less than 10 minutes.

gbmitie
15-06-2011, 02:19 PM
that audio on bbc is a known fault as it happened on my freesat box as well. It may be fixed by bbc.

gbmitie