PDA

View Full Version : Lip Synch Issue

Sat A Light
27-06-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm experiencing an issue with lip synch on cccam channels on my Icecrypt 3000HD. I don't have this issue on Spiderbox.

Has anyone any ideas on the cause and/or cure?

Thanks

TonyO
27-06-2011, 11:55 PM
lip sync is the curse of digital tv, sometimes you have it and some you dont, it wasnt considered important when the so called (mpeg) motion picture experts group decided how the format should be organized.

Some experts they were !

ManikM
28-06-2011, 12:28 AM
its very rare it happens, but when it happens, its normally the broadcasters issue, if changing channel up and down doesnt fix it

Sat A Light
28-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Cheers. Bit of a bummer if we just have to put up with it, though it doesn't appear to be an issue on the other box.

echelon
28-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Cheers. Bit of a bummer if we just have to put up with it, though it doesn't appear to be an issue on the other box.

sometimes its a bug in the image

if you mention the channels affected then it may get reported to the image makers to check it and fix it

Sat A Light
28-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Only notice it on S*y movie channels

echelon
28-06-2011, 09:06 PM
its very rare it happens, but when it happens, its normally the broadcasters issue, if changing channel up and down doesnt fix it

if it works on a spiderbox and not the ice , then its an ice issue , seen it happen on the tm9100 in the past , but as tonyo says , its a pain when it happens

Sat A Light
28-06-2011, 09:13 PM
.....then its an ice issue ......

Yeah, appears to be. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to live with it and channel up/down as suggested?

echelon
28-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah, appears to be. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to live with it and channel up/down as suggested?

on the tm you could sometimes clear it with a resync by going up or down and back as manikm said

I cannot tell you if it can be fixed , only the patch makers can do that

hence why I asked you to be more specific in case they read your thread

you will find that in most patches updates are issued to fix flaws , and the icecrypts are no exception

maybe coldasice can comment ?

Sat A Light
28-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, maybe it's something that they could look into if it's an issue. Thanks for replying. For folk like me it's always reassuring to feel there's help out there.

ManikM
28-06-2011, 09:55 PM
if it works on a spiderbox and not the ice , then its an ice issue , seen it happen on the tm9100 in the past , but as tonyo says , its a pain when it happens

i dont c/s, so i cant comment, but FTA channels, there are NO lip sync issues i have seen, but of course it can the image \ vendor.

;)

ManikM
28-06-2011, 09:56 PM
on the tm you could sometimes clear it with a resync by going up or down and back as manikm said

I cannot tell you if it can be fixed , only the patch makers can do that

hence why I asked you to be more specific in case they read your thread

you will find that in most patches updates are issued to fix flaws , and the icecrypts are no exception

maybe coldasice can comment ?

on his next visit.

Gaza
20-07-2011, 06:42 AM
İ use my 4000 for card sharing and soon as i get a glitch away it goes the out of sync can be almost 30 secs out so you could be watching one ad and the sound from another

ManikM
20-07-2011, 10:30 AM
from memory there is a audio sync time setting in the menu, ive never used it, and might not be relevant, but might be worth a fiddle.