PDA

View Full Version : spider and s+

mister-t
17-07-2011, 04:53 PM
today i thought i would reconnect my spider up,not been switched on for a while,tried to connect to s+ but no joy,tried everything you can think of
so reconnected my tm back up,which has cccam server and connected straight away,so tried spider again still no joy,i even put my cccam server settings on spider no connection,so i know my connection works well on tm
but wont work on spider,could the ethernert port on spider be broke?is there a way of testing it?

as always thanks for any advice

mister-t

echelon
17-07-2011, 05:08 PM
today i thought i would reconnect my spider up,not been switched on for a while,tried to connect to s+ but no joy,tried everything you can think of
so reconnected my tm back up,which has cccam server and connected straight away,so tried spider again still no joy,i even put my cccam server settings on spider no connection,so i know my connection works well on tm
but wont work on spider,could the ethernert port on spider be broke?is there a way of testing it?

as always thanks for any advice

mister-t

youy can check it has a valid ip if its is set to dhcp auto in the network settings , and check the connected devices for the mac code in the router admin panel

if its manually set like mine on a netgear router , check the mac code and ip address are there in the router admin panel

you can probably ping the spiderbox ip address from your pc or lappy too

kojidon
17-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Wouldnt bother trying to connect to service+ very unreliable you will probably end up smashing the reciever as I have done.

bobothebear
17-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Bit of a sweeping statement!
Mines been fine when ive had to use it recently. I watched the football yesterday of 13E Al Jazeera sport with no probs at all.
We're still waiting on some channels to return that will have Premiership football but im sure they will come. Still got a month to go!

toothfairy
17-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Wouldnt bother trying to connect to service+ very unreliable you will probably end up smashing the reciever as I have done.

I think kojidon you have a problem.:smilielol5:

we are borg
18-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I just got my box and used homeplugs to connect and is working fine.

I only connected yesterday so far pleased with it .

we are borg

mister-t
20-07-2011, 07:04 PM
well still no s+ even though cccam will now connect
anyway put it back in box for now and using my tm6800super as my cccam works far better on this box than spider

mister-t

TonyO
20-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Nothings working here at all tonight on S+, mid film it just stopped working at about 7pm.

gadstamut
20-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Back on now am assuming some sort of server restart

mister-t
25-07-2011, 07:05 PM
got myself a new router,netgear,gave spider a static ip in router and manual set up on spider and bingo s+ working fine,even cccam is working good now
so seems like router was the problem

mister-t

RABBY
25-07-2011, 08:10 PM
As Always [ Rebooting router was always a good option ] Not really bothered ?? but hope it works for some:respect-055: