PDA

View Full Version : How do I set up my spider 9k to share my card with others?

TonyO
05-08-2011, 02:02 PM
All the help and stickies seems to start with using other peeps C line on my box and not the other way round, I expect not understanding the terminology isn't helping.

A good beginers guide would be usefull, thanks. ( the stickies havn't proved much help so far)

echelon
05-08-2011, 02:25 PM
All the help and stickies seems to start with using other peeps C line on my box and not the other way round, I expect not understanding the terminology isn't helping.

A good beginers guide would be usefull, thanks. ( the stickies havn't proved much help so far)

the only info on using newcamd for this is in this sticky thread here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?150548-Guides-help-and-information-links

where you add hostname , name , password and port to send , and the receiver puts those newcamd details into their box

the rest is not a spiderbox issue as it concerns the actual use of newcamd , using hosts like dyndns or no-ip and portforwarding in routers

most of those details are found in the various sections on here including the dreambox section

note:- you cannot send an F line from the spiderbox , so nobody can use a c line from you (its just not possible)

TonyO
05-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info, If I wish to run newcamd do I have to configure the spider with the legit card in it or is it ready to go as soon as a card is inserted.

I appologise if you have answered this question a million times but its the simple boring stuff which is holding me up at the moment.

Thanks.

echelon
05-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the info, If I wish to run newcamd do I have to configure the spider with the legit card in it or is it ready to go as soon as a card is inserted.

I appologise if you have answered this question a million times but its the simple boring stuff which is holding me up at the moment.

Thanks.

depends on the card being used , but assuming it is working ok locally ( on your own box ) , and assuming you have added any boxkeys and can see those channels on your own box , you are good to go

once you have added the dedicated port and user details ( names and passwords ) in newcamd setup its good to go assuming you have setup port forwarding and a working host and will show CONN when the user is connected using an N line in their cccam.cfg , or however they are receiving N lines

if it was another spiderbox on your local lan , homeplus would do the job straightaway with nothing else needing doing

if its a different box on your local lan , just setup your newcamd and add the hostname ip address ( the spiderbox 9000 ip address ) , port , name and pass to an N line in cccam.cfg or whatever you are using on this slave box

use a host like dyndns or no-ip to redirect it externally over the net

TonyO
06-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'll give it some time saturday to sort it out.

Barney
06-08-2011, 01:25 AM
nice info Echelon and straight to the point aswell infact it is just exactly as you put it ,
And not really that difficult either so you've nothing to fear TonyO spiderbox is really usefull even i managed to get it sorted in no time at all i got 3 spider 9000HD's as they are handy to read cards that dmbox simply cant manage to read .
if you read Echelon's post carefully it explains it all really and im sure you'll get it sorted quick and any questions just post back here plze .
good luck .

-----
Barney

TonyO
06-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks Barney I'll give it time to sort on saturday.