PDA

View Full Version : epl

amyben08
13-08-2011, 10:38 AM
any 1 no if anything is open free 4 epl av got a techomate 5402 super did have pltv but it seems 2 av gone again

holmroad
13-08-2011, 10:57 AM
any 1 no if anything is open free 4 epl av got a techomate 5402 super did have pltv but it seems 2 av gone again

PLTV on 10E came and went during this past week - all as already posted in several threads!

echelon
13-08-2011, 11:07 AM
PLTV on 10E came and went during this past week - all as already posted in several threads!

which the OP actually posted ( most of them anyway )

what he really wants is free to air channels for epl footy , which are like hens teeth nowadays

he has also been warned on numerous occasions not to post non-technomate questions in the technomate section but chooses to ignore the directives of the admins

holmroad
13-08-2011, 12:54 PM
which the OP actually posted ( most of them anyway )

what he really wants is free to air channels for epl footy , which are like hens teeth nowadays

he has also been warned on numerous occasions not to post non-technomate questions in the technomate section but chooses to ignore the directives of the admins

Yes, take your point mate, but I was simply replying to the fact that he actually mentioned PLTV too!

echelon
13-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Yes, take your point mate, but I was simply replying to the fact that he actually mentioned PLTV too!

yep , and you mentioned it has been posted recently , and that was by him posting as muscleman , so you are pointing out to him that it was posted ,
and yet he was the one who actually posted it !! LOL :D

here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?150803-pltv-gone-again

here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?150772-pltv

here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?150787-pltv

and several others I have deleted or moved recently

all moved to the correct forum and infractions issued

and its not a technomate issue , so another infraction has been issued ;)

redfanatic
14-08-2011, 12:38 PM
i have a tm 5400ci+ is there any way to watch the epl from today? i remember i watched on bulsat channels last season, but im not sure how i can watch this season. is bulsat still open on irdeto 2 with softcams?

amyben08
14-08-2011, 12:48 PM
yes still open mate diema an novasports theres allso idman tv 42e thats got sum epl games 2

redfanatic
14-08-2011, 12:50 PM
yes still open mate diema an novasports theres allso idman tv 42e thats got sum epl games 2

alright but ive got a problem in that i always used to just use the TechnomateMaker1.4 to get softcams regularly, and now the program isnt working. How/where can i get the new softcams regularly?

echelon
14-08-2011, 02:47 PM
alright but ive got a problem in that i always used to just use the TechnomateMaker1.4 to get softcams regularly, and now the program isnt working. How/where can i get the new softcams regularly?

just look in the technomate section of satpimps , that is where they are "hidden" , ie:- in plain sight in the stickies
you should already know that after being a member here for 3 years

huddleston
14-08-2011, 04:06 PM
epl fta wba v man utd game live now & fta 16e atlas tv 12601v 2500