PDA

View Full Version : New PB VX E2 Image...

Blagi
15-08-2011, 10:33 AM
I haven't tested it, guys, so do not know anything about it...

...here we have a new offering from PB Team, made on 14.8.2011... It's a Beta to test!

So, ATTENTION: TEST image - not for everybody!!! No "Readme" included...

PB VX AzboxHD Beta

15-Aug-2011

For people who like to test, PB Enigma2 Image (BETA!). Unfortunately there is no readme for it.
Für Leute die gerne testen,PB Enigma2 Image(beta!).Gibt leider noch kein readme dafür.

www.pb-download.com/images/PB_VX_AzboxHD_Beta_20110814.tar.g z

amyren
19-08-2011, 05:42 PM
I did download and istall it for test in my Azbox HD Premium.

Installed it with the latest AzUP that came with RTi 1.2.
It installed sucsessfully, but when booting up it starts and after a while the spinner animation is shown. The counter in the display goes up to 100 and then it starts again at 50% and continues to do this in a loop. I let it do this until it finally stopped at 100%, but then the screen was black and no response when using the remote.
I did reinstall the image again for test, but still the same result.

Have anyone gotten this image to work in their premium at all?

enzian96
19-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Is not running.
You must wait some days.

regards Olaf

Blagi
19-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Old GIT, we are told, based on RC12... So, no go...

Blagi
20-08-2011, 04:01 PM
This is from another forum:

The guy behind the first PB image for AZbox HD, a kind of a breakthrough for them, getting involved in this part of the scene, Maestro b0smann has departed... permanently... to the other side of this valley of tears...

I am still in shock and frankly, it's difficult to say anything coherent...

As of what seems like yesterday we were chatting away, at wee, wee hours of the morning, on all sorts of topics...

It appears he was in some serious pain, put in misery by some mysterious illness that eluded the medical profession, who were at odds to diagnose and hence treat...

He was a true gentleman of old, one of soooooooooooooo veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery few, not just on our scene!!! I have witnessed the generosity and deep nobility of his broad and soft Slavic soul...

He was - how shall I put it? - his own, unique individual, quite a character, seriously competent in both his profession and hobby, always willing to share and help, giving away freely and never thinking of anything beyond the joy of it!!!!!!!!!!!! And as such we're gonna miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind him are way too many deeds of goodness to list, so I will only mention his greatest passion - DBox2, for which he made many an image. Moreover, he repaired and improved upon original HW, free of charge, way, way too many to count, over decades in the hobby, wrote many a "how-to", tons and tons of messages across the net, helping the not so knowledgeable.... he was such a gent to so many of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His heart was on its best side, to the left and it was too large even for three people to fill!!! Such is the void he left behind...

Travel well, Maestro, send our greetings to your buddy from CCC, Master Tron, then when you find a wire which can handle the load, send us the darn N D S details, to "return the favour" to the mooda fookahs...

Rest in peace, 'till we meet again...

Net Buddies

http://www.pb-powerboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=85184&pid=255369&st=0&#entry255369

It's a sad, sad day for the community of hobbyists...