PDA

View Full Version : Premium hd problem with E2

SKEW2010
25-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Hello, friends turn to you because I have a prize Azbox had the Premium 0.9.5308 Azbox firmware, but I've seen some videos on you tube of the wonders that can make the receiver with Enigma 2 files, then proceeded to install the patch. e2, but this patch seems to me wrong by putting the patch on my Azbox because when I connect with the corn (accessories not use either), to enter the telnet tells me I have a version and the server dreambox is closed, when I turn the receiver gives a message of power .. start .... vcf VFC read or remember, after that from 10 .... 1 .... and so on up to 100 and 100 races, I try to access the menu and the remote, I attempt to have the host key and nothing ... I tried to rescue mode jazup2.1.4 ... jazup with 2.1.7 and I can not put into rescue mode, I put pen drives with the current firmware which I think is 0.9.5308 and friends fail to respond .. I mean the other thing is that this is the 'Enigma 2 seconds trying to install I have not worked, I understand that it did not seem to installation, please, I have to rescue mode to reinstall the core v1. 2 RTi enigma 2, well-lit for an hour and only the receiver displays and power ... booting booting stays there in the tv what you see is a black screen, now I could not not connect via internet gave me ip address, please have the kindness to help me, thank you very much.:confused::o15:

P.d:Ringtones google.