PDA

View Full Version : E2 running nicely - crossepg, and cccam

ManikM
03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
ok, so ive gone back to E2.

im im using the PKT Nibiru V2 image, which has built in CROSSEPG.

using CROSSEPG, and the OPENTV info, its got a great 7 day EPG on SLY UK.

using DREAMSET for a great channel list inc categories, movies, sport etc.

also, using CCCAM, it is working a treat, some ok skins built in, the only thing missing, is COOL TVGUIDE, i tried downloading the SH4 .IPK and installing it, but it just gives me a error, which is a shame, as that would be the icing on the cake.

when my g/f gives me some time, i will finish my noddys guide to installing E2

PS when u install the image, you have to change the sound from PCM to SPDIF or there is no sound.

spaceboy86
05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
I followed your guide and installed E2 flawlessy. I really like it, big fonts, clear image.

You wrote that you have cccam running. HOW? I read all over the internet, instaled incubusCamd,
added c-line, but still doesn't work. What cccam client do you use and can recommend?

ManikM
05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Excellent.
Im glad my guide worked for you mate!

Yeah i was running CCCAM - i will upload this for you !! i found it on german site....im now running MGCAMD for n line reasons only there was nothing wrong with cccam.

I really like it too, breathed new life into the old dog, im glad i can have an uptodate channel list now using dreamset.

ManikM
05-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I followed your guide and installed E2 flawlessy. I really like it, big fonts, clear image.

You wrote that you have cccam running. HOW? I read all over the internet, instaled incubusCamd,
added c-line, but still doesn't work. What cccam client do you use and can recommend?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151258-CCCAM-2.1.4-for-E2-images...