PDA

View Full Version : Small preview next Spaze Image (shared by Morphius)

Fieltshop
09-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi guys,
As promised, here I leave with a catch of the progress of the new SPAZE.

As usual we will not show everything 100% because we want you to discover the full in the latest publication of the SPAZE.

The MediaCenter not think that is left alone on the cover, jejejejeje.

PS: Currently we are working on modifying the MediaCenter and the final version of the SPAZE is possible that this contains changes.

We can not give a specific or approximate date, because we are working in the firm.

Greetings!

Fieltshop
09-09-2011, 09:10 PM
It will be a joy to see how great this image will be, i am really happy with my Azbox now.

Thanks Morphius and the rest of the Spaze team

kmc
09-09-2011, 09:14 PM
this looks really interesting.looking forward to this.
shame azbox couldn't take a leaf out of the 3rd party book
cheers
kmc

xanadu
09-09-2011, 09:56 PM
A working media player will be a first...

Looking forward to it. :)

mus26c
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
plz plz plz, make sure mgcamd is working, I actually switched back to Spaze image after I realised that mgcamd stopped working on both RTI 1.2 core and GIT 24.08.11 .

Carp95
10-09-2011, 04:31 PM
plz plz plz, make sure mgcamd is working, I actually switched back to Spaze image after I realised that mgcamd stopped working on both RTI 1.2 core and GIT 24.08.11 .

mgcamd not working??? hmmm will test tonight what do you use? only cs or original card?
And why mgcamd? what does it do more then ccc or oscam?

mus26c
10-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I am using mgcamd 1.35a for cs, based on tests I carried out on my provider I noticed that mgcamd has less or no freezes compared to cccam, I have not tried Oscam yet.
The odd thing I noted is that mgcamd used to work on RTI 1 core and and now just connects to the server without clearing on both RTI 1.2 core and GIT version aswell.

dvlajkovic suggested to modify the following lines to sort the mgcamd issue, but didn't work:

edit the file /etc/init.d/bootup and look for the lines:

[ ! -e /var/keys/ ] && /bin/ln -s /usr/keys/ /var/keys
[ ! -e /var/scce/ ] && /bin/ln -s /usr/scce/ /var/scce
[ -f /etc/shadow ] && /bin/true || touch /etc/shadow

Once you locate them, just insert the following line before them:
echo $Model > /proc/progress

Save the file, upload it back into AZ and reboot.

I hope Spaze team look into this while working on their version (can't wait for it :)), mgcamd bug has been reported on the bug tracker on RTI website and I hope they fix it as priority

bomusic
10-09-2011, 06:00 PM
edit usr/keys/mg_cfg to this and you'll happy from mgcamd :respect-050:

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 azbox
B: { 06 }

mus26c
10-09-2011, 06:49 PM
edit usr/keys/mg_cfg to this and you'll happy from mgcamd :respect-050:

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 azbox
B: { 06 }

bomusic you the man :), thanks alot mate, I just installed GIT 24.08.11, modified mg_cfg and wollah all channels are clearing, I can't believe such a minor issue like this created so many problems for so many people with mgcamd.

Anyone having issues with mgcamd should follow bomusic's method.

Thanks again bomusic.

cristi68p
11-09-2011, 07:56 AM
I tryed this method,but works not for me.I have used RTi core 1.2 with gp_camd and modify the mg_cfg like above.The conection with the external cardserver was made (I saw it from ecm info)but no image on TV.Then,I use GIT image with CVS_EMU (that works very fine on Rti core 1.0),and the results were the same(conection with external CS made but no image on TV)
@mus26c
Which Mgcamd you used to work on GIT image?From where?

Regards,

freshmaker
11-09-2011, 08:48 AM
eyyy wrong thread pls open new thread for mgcamd we talka about spaza not mgcamd ore cccam plss

leerock
11-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Looks extremely promising!!!
Thanks a lot spaze team!
One request I d like to do is,
pls make the mediaplayer support international languages for srt subs....

Current images only support English subs, Greek isn't decoded right..

Thanx a lot again!

skip
11-09-2011, 09:45 AM
.looking forward to this image

hfmls
11-09-2011, 03:06 PM
hi mate, how can i be a spaze team betatester?
i work at home so i'm available 24/7 and have all azbox boxes and tuners.

MoRpHiUS_x
11-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Preview recorded movie in .ts file with firm E2

Greetings!

kmc
11-09-2011, 03:58 PM
any ideas of a release date on this.
cheers
kmc

MoRpHiUS_x
11-09-2011, 04:06 PM
No, sorry

The team continues programing the MediaCenter. We are fixing bugs.

Bertole
11-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Looks extremely promising!!!
Thanks a lot spaze team!
One request I d like to do is,
pls make the mediaplayer support international languages for srt subs....

Current images only support English subs, Greek isn't decoded right..

Thanx a lot again!

Yes in mediaplayer you must put srt. subtitles to UTF-8 to have ČŠĆĐŽ....
can you please put in your version like on official FW...there are playing normal like they are... no need to put them to UTF-8...
Thanks

with SPAZE NO SPACE for any other ;)

kmc
11-09-2011, 05:31 PM
No, sorry

The team continues programing the MediaCenter. We are fixing bugs.

no problem,much rather you take the time you need and have the media player working properly.
can't wait to test though,and if your looking for beta testers,i'll gladly oblige.
cheers
kmc

ebro
23-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Any updates?

kmc
23-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Any updates?

i think it could be a while yet,they have just released a more upto date image,while they work on this one.
cheers
kmc

Blagi
23-09-2011, 09:13 PM
But they have worked on their plugins and addons for a while, most of them already well tested from SPAZE 1, some new ones announced now, for the next release...

I hope not that long now... The base image for this one has now been well tested but the drivers in it are lacking stability (sound for instance), so... They might do the best they can under the cir***stances and that's that - until new, better drivers are released, it seems to me...

Ceaser
23-09-2011, 10:14 PM
We know these projects can't be rushed and patience is required, but surely they must be able give a forecasted release date, even weeks.

Any release before that time then would be a bonus.

Blagi
24-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Oh, no, I am prepared to wait for a good release, no problem... I'm just speculating it's not gonna be that long...

Plus, RTi are not going to change the E2 flashing procedure, so there is one less reason to wait any more than necessary for SPAZE...

The only thing they might wait for is improved drivers, since RTi are now gonna be working on AZ HD drivers, having been preoccupied by working on ME and MiniME... Allegedly...

We'll see... When it's ready - we'll test... ;)

MoRpHiUS_x
30-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Mew Screenshot.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1392/mcfilminfo.jpg

The team is fixing a few bugs that have appeared in the MediaCenter.

Some of the bugs fixed is the reproduction of files that contain special characters (no more green screens).

We are looking if we can repair the reproduction of the subtitles with different encodings.

Greetings!

nstergi
01-10-2011, 10:01 AM
can't wait for this release man ....

keep up the good work :respect-040:

leif666
02-10-2011, 12:49 AM
This is looking very good :-)
The most important thing for me, which I hope will be a priority is to get the cam reader to work.
I have a Technicrypt CXC dvb-t pairing cam that works "plug and play" in virtually all TV `s with a cam slot + it works without problems in my Azbox premium with the original firmware + it works in a Dreambox.
You will make my day If you get this to work since this is the only thing that stops me from upgrading to Spaz's image.

Again, keep up the good work :respect-013:

kmc
02-10-2011, 02:19 PM
must admit hope this is soon,starting to look at media players,but this could make all the difference.
cheers
kmc

Blagi
04-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Well, Sattommy made a big improvement to MC by now... If SPAZE further improve upon that - cool!!!

Getting there, if a bit slowly, since they have no manpower....

kmc
04-10-2011, 01:20 PM
a beta release would be good.just to give us a taster,before they release it properly
cheers
kmc