PDA

View Full Version : User guide for IceCrypt S3500 Installing firmware for first time

Madness09
12-09-2011, 05:59 PM
hi all how do i upload the firmware on the icecrypt s3500.
i am new to this,
i have the box and the file?

thank you for your help in advance.

reboot
13-09-2011, 04:04 PM
The S3500 loads the same as the S4000 and the STC6000.
Simple place the firmware onto the root of your USB memory stick.
Place the USB memory stick into the S3500 and a pop up window should appear, press the red button to upgrade.
Wait until it has completed and the S3500 reboot. Job done!
Alternatively if you have it connected to the Internet, try the firmware server "icecrypt.com/down"

Madness09
13-09-2011, 05:46 PM
THank you

how can i connect to the NASCam server? the trial as this is not working for me

ColdAsICE
13-09-2011, 06:23 PM
The Nasscam has installation instructions inside it.
It follows the basic plugin install system which is place the Nasscam "Plugin" folder onto a USB stick and inserting the stick into the S3500. The Plugin folder will be detected by the receiver which will display a popup window pressing the red button will load the plugin.
To activate the Nasscam first you need to start it in the plugin menu by highlighting it and pressing the green button. Once it has started press OK and download its settings from the main server then activate the free period.
If you have correctly activated it will report back how many days you have left of your free period.

Madness09
14-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the reply ColdAsIce

can i please have the full set of instructions in activating this as i am having alot of issues from start to finish.
Please execuse me im new to this.
now the box is freezing and i cannot press nay buttons.