PDA

View Full Version : Big problems with the 6000HD!!!!

saragusa
15-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Good morning to you all of the forum and sorry for not correct English.

I have a 6000HD and I immediately noticed the lack of forum in tools and modded firmware for this specific product.

I am looking on Internet and across the site of the AAF team and I think I have understood that the 6000HD PVR is a clone of ATEVIO 7500HD PVR (AV 7500).

So I downloaded the Recovery Tool for the AV 7500 and, in fact, I connected perfectly with the 6000HD via serial / USB cable fully compatible.

Unfortunately, the problems started from there. First of all, I can not install any Image Enigma2 (E2). Despite having installed the Miniboot Loader and Maxiboot loader, and having followed your guides for the 4000HD, not load images from the pendrive: I always say "failboot"!!!!

The decoder display shows USB1, USB2, etc.. etc.. but when I try to select the USB1 with pendrive - mounted, partitioned and with E2 flashed as you explain - inserted in the front side of the decoder, it say bootfail!!!!!!

The worst problem, though, is that I managed to install a Recovery Image to AV 7500HD, but now I can not even update the firmware: every time I try to install the latest firmware for the 6000HD, (from pendrive or server), says "wrong firmware. Check the model".

I tried to use the Porter Express, but both the cable Serial / USB and only serial not working. With MaxiBoot Installer, then, can not install any images E2 or official firmware.

There is a flash cleaner for the 6000HD as a for the 4000HD?????

Or, someone can tell me a simple guide to reset the image of the decoder and reinstall the official image or any image Enigma 2??

Thank you.

ManikM
15-09-2011, 05:59 PM
u should not be following S4000 advice, if you have a S6000 !!!

joshjess
15-09-2011, 08:16 PM
The 6000 is NOT a clone its the same as the Atevio and Octagon 1028p just badged Icecrypt as all three are manufactured by Fortis. The only difference are front panel designs and software. You can only load the software for the 6000 on to a 6000 and not any other. Have you tried looking at the Icecrypt website?

saragusa
16-09-2011, 05:00 PM
The 6000 is NOT a clone its the same as the Atevio and Octagon 1028p just badged Icecrypt as all three are manufactured by Fortis. The only difference are front panel designs and software. You can only load the software for the 6000 on to a 6000 and not any other. Have you tried looking at the Icecrypt website?

On site ICECRYPT unfortunately I could not find help.

My problem, again, is as follows:

1) With the AAF Recovery Tool AV7500 I could not install any E2 Image and so, taken from the discomfort, I erased the original image and I installed the recovery image of Atevio 7500HD (HS 8200 v1.08.94 image to 23 March 2011) on the S6000;

2) Now I can not update the firmware to the latest version (FAC.ICECRYPT.STC6000HDPVR.v1.09. 3 5), nor with the pendrive or directly from the server icecrypt.net / down. I always say "Download incorrect, check the model."

3) I also tried to update with a newer firmware version Atevio 7500HD, but so no result.

Could someone help me (ColdAsIce??......) to bring the right firmware on the S6000? And explain how to install E2 images on this decoder?

Thank you.

JaapS
16-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Hello Saragusa,

I have a s4000 but I do see something similar I (foolishly) ran into, You overwrite your icecrypt with atevio firmware with the aaf recovery tool, from this point on you now have an atevio and no longer an icecrypt so obviously the icecrypt firmware won't load...
Don't ask me how to restore I don't own a s6000 maybe with aaf...

ColdAsICE
19-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Saragusa, you have the choice of using the Atevio firmware as you now have the Atevio loader or alternatively use the attached HDF flasher plugin to change the loader back to Icecrypt.
Install this plugin via the normal plugin method, then start it use the safety PIN "0815" and the select which reseller you wish to change to.
Good Luck.

saragusa
19-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Saragusa, you have the choice of using the Atevio firmware as you now have the Atevio loader or alternatively use the attached HDF flasher plugin to change the loader back to Icecrypt.
Install this plugin via the normal plugin method, then start it use the safety PIN "0815" and the select which reseller you wish to change to.
Good Luck.

Many thanks ColdAsIce, tonight I try.

But then, it is impossible to install images Enigma (E2) on the S6000?

It would be really strange: the S4000 you can do and S6000, more powerful, but no??? How is it possible?

I tried with Maxibootinstaller ver 1.5, but it is as if the images E2, regularly installed on pendrive partitions as described in the Guide, when I disconnect the receiver and reconnect, do not work!

More precisely, when on display of the receiver appears USB1, USB2, USB3 ecc.ecc., and press "OK", after a bit "BOOTFAIL" appears.

When, then, i reconnect the box with MAXIBOOTINSTALLER, I notice that the images on the pendrive, before regularly mounted and installed, are no longer mounted!!!!! I must again mount them with the mouse to make them reappear, but not work anyway!

Can you help me ColdAsICe???

:angelsad2:Thank you.
:respect-054:

saragusa
21-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Ok ColdAsIce, thanks to your plugin I was able to reinstall the original S6000 firmware (ver. 1.09.35-Aug. 2011).

But you has not yet answered the question if on S6000 is possible or not install images Enigma 2 (E2) as it is for the S4000!!!

Can you give me directions?

Thank you.

echelon
21-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Ok ColdAsIce, thanks to your plugin I was able to reinstall the original S6000 firmware (ver. 1.09.35-Aug. 2011).

But you has not yet answered the question if on S6000 is possible or not install images Enigma 2 (E2) as it is for the S4000!!!

Can you give me directions?

Thank you.

joshjess already answered that question

ColdAsICE
21-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Saragusa,
You can use the plugin to change your bootloader to what ever reseller you want.
There are E2 images for the STC6000 but they are not the same as the S4000 as these are different machines.
All the development work for E2 is by the AAF board who use the Atevio as the base machine. The reseller ID is only checked when you try to firmware upgrade so you can have E2 and Icecrypt firmware working together except when you try to upgrade Icecrypt firmware you will need to flash the bootloader back again before it will allow the upgrade to happen.
AAF are aware of this issue and did mention that they will allow the Id change in a future recovery release, in the mean while you have to use the HDF flasher as a work around.

ManikM
21-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Saragusa,
You can use the plugin to change your bootloader to what ever reseller you want.
There are E2 images for the STC6000 but they are not the same as the S4000 as these are different machines.
All the development work for E2 is by the AAF board who use the Atevio as the base machine. The reseller ID is only checked when you try to firmware upgrade so you can have E2 and Icecrypt firmware working together except when you try to upgrade Icecrypt firmware you will need to flash the bootloader back again before it will allow the upgrade to happen.
AAF are aware of this issue and did mention that they will allow the Id change in a future recovery release, in the mean while you have to use the HDF flasher as a work around.

dont forget the Polish Koders Team (PKT)

_http://e2.pkteam.pl/

saragusa
21-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Many, many, many thanks ... ... ... ... ... ...

:001_302::respect-067: