PDA

View Full Version : Media centar problem

crkcrk
25-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by crkcrk
Problems with media center after a good play movies with HD and home network suddenly will not play movies more starts and opens the info bar, and then stop and return to a position on where I chose the film

AZbox Premium
80GB toshiba internal hdd
git240811-2
Media centar 0.3.2

I still have the same problem since we use the media center 3.2.0 with RTI 24.08. GIT Imig with new Spaz 24.09.GIT Imig As with all who are about Meantime published, I tried to install everything from scratch but the problem remained the same

stavross
27-09-2011, 07:13 AM
yes same here M8 must be a bug in MC
I found the PB edition more stable and more user friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks

Blagi
27-09-2011, 07:45 AM
I found MC in PB both not working and working, in various installations - I guess it depends on how the installation goes, where one installs (flash or USB stick), whether it's included in the package or one must install it later, if it's SPAZE MC or RTi MC etc.

Not a straight forward thing...

Egyptian11
27-09-2011, 11:27 AM
yes same here M8 must be a bug in MC
I found the PB edition more stable and more user friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks

Yes you are right, PB edition stale and more user friendly

Blagi
27-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Indeed, PB have a number of easy to use and necessary tools for various tasks, which make life that much easier!

And they are working on them all the time - currently improving Device Manager, to be more discerning etc.

We wait and see, when better drivers are available!

But MC made huge steps forward with this!

Well done, Sattommy!!!

Blagi
27-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Btw (feedback for him): MC detects even previous playing of a file to the very end (all the way) as if one stopped before the end.

Therefore it offers you to "play" (actually stop playing, which is wrong!) from that point on.

The little window is by default going with YES, effectively forcing you to use RCU.

It ought to be on NO, if this can't be fixed!

Thanx for your good work!

zeini
27-09-2011, 04:16 PM
IN Power-Board-Enigma-2-VX-Beta-3.2.2 (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151377-Power-Board-Enigma-2-VX-Beta-3.2.2&) Mediacenter 0.3.2 is included and run.

Bertole
30-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Any one know, how to make subtitles permanently in media_center, for size and colour...is there some settings to save?
When I watch a new movie I must set subtitles again for size and colour.

hfmls
30-09-2011, 11:46 AM
sattomy just added some new options.
save font size,colour, etc etc.
next few days will be released, he is back from holiday :)

nstergi
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
dont give holidays to sattommy

i would put sattommy to jail....

with internet and a premium box
:grouphug: