PDA

View Full Version : cccam installer

stevew
01-10-2011, 04:32 PM
hi, ive been trying to work out how to add cclines onto this box,had an open box before and that was so easy to do using a usb stick,but the icecrypt is doing my head in!!!! ive tried following coldasices post but get nowhere, ive got my ip add,and ive unzipped the file but i done all this on my pc i got to the stage of entering my ip add and password and installed correctly but again on my pc the installer etc is now on my hdd of the icecrypt but when i try to run it nothing,should i have a lead from pc to box?what am i doing wrong ,please help

echelon
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
firstly you havent said which box

secondly its xcam on the icecrypt

thirdly , you need to installl the plugin so its visible and can be started in the plugin section

lastly , you can add the cccam details into xcam following the details listed in the kinkdink installer by using an ftp ptogram

stevew
01-10-2011, 04:46 PM
the box is icecrypt s 4000,sorry i see its xcam but how do i install the plugin and what is the plugin, thanks for a speedy reply!

echelon
01-10-2011, 04:53 PM
the box is icecrypt s 4000,sorry i see its xcam but how do i install the plugin and what is the plugin, thanks for a speedy reply!

all explained in the sticky threads in the main discussion forum

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?121122-S4000HDPVR-How-To

the plugin is xcam as I told you in the first reply

stevew
01-10-2011, 05:02 PM
ok this has been my problem not having them connected ,will now have to learn how to connect all through the router,if only this box was as easy as the open box!! ta