PDA

View Full Version : Compatibility with TM Motor

Satcat
03-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Anyone with a Spiderbox motorised system using a TM motor? If so do you have any problems?
I set mine up on USALS with correct Lat & Lon entered, then changed to DiSEqC and saved all Sats and all worked perfectly. Now, a few months later after tweaking it now and then, I am 10 steps East of where it was. This has happened before and I assumed that the dish had moved round on the poll, but it hadn't. I think on that occasionn I reset the motor (on the motor) and all was ok again, but over time it has crept East again. It's no great problem but I just wondered if there is a compatibility issue here.

archiesat
03-10-2011, 01:53 PM
i use tm motor with my spiderbox 9000 set at disqc and lose positions every 2-3 weeks a couple of nudges back to peak.as you said its not much of a problem friends i setup use dm motor and don't share same problem.might invest in one when i have funs or if my tm packs in.

archie

roybach
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
The motor connected to my Spiderbox 9000HD for the last twelve months is a TM2300 and haven't experienced any problem with creeping at all to date , I am at the moment due to the weak signall on 16east. using DiSEqc allthough I have used USALS in the past with both the Spiderbox and previous to that with my TM 6900HD.