PDA

View Full Version : Need help for my SpiderBox

ATDHETAR
03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Hi,

First of all, I would like to apologize if I opened a new thread without having to, but I really need help from you regarding my spiderbox 9000 HD.

I have been using a Dreambox for 4 years now, but lately in my Country, the Dreambox channel providers have been arrested, and their servers confiscated, so I haven't been able to use my DreamBox anymore.

A few days ago, a friend of mine told me about SPIDERBOX, and in a few words he convinced me to buy a SPIDERBOX 9000 HD.

the SPIDERBOX 9000 HD, came to me with a list of channels containing DIGITALB,TRING,NOSTRA , etc, etc.

My question is:

Can i update my channels list, and be able to see SKY ITALIA, SKY ENGLAND, SKY DEUTSCHLAND, and other channels, which I'm not able to see, until now.

And if yes, what is the procedure I should follow.

Once again, sorry if I opened a new thread, and forgive me for my BEGGINERS questions.

Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks a lot in advance.

skomedal
03-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi,

First of all, I would like to apologize if I opened a new thread without having to, but I really need help from you regarding my spiderbox 9000 HD.

I have been using a Dreambox for 4 years now, but lately in my Country, the Dreambox channel providers have been arrested, and their servers confiscated, so I haven't been able to use my DreamBox anymore.

A few days ago, a friend of mine told me about SPIDERBOX, and in a few words he convinced me to buy a SPIDERBOX 9000 HD.

the SPIDERBOX 9000 HD, came to me with a list of channels containing DIGITALB,TRING,NOSTRA , etc, etc.

My question is:

Can i update my channels list, and be able to see SKY ITALIA, SKY ENGLAND, SKY DEUTSCHLAND, and other channels, which I'm not able to see, until now.

And if yes, what is the procedure I should follow.

Once again, sorry if I opened a new thread, and forgive me for my BEGGINERS questions.

Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Not bad for a first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE you thought of useing the search option ( top right of page ) for this query??????????????????????

edit

But as you have posted in the right forum section have you read all posts here!

Regards

echelon
03-10-2011, 07:40 PM
no you wont get sky !! ( on any box )

spiderlover
03-10-2011, 08:34 PM
You won't get sky using the spiderbox patch but the spiderbox also has a CCcam client so if you obtained a c line from someone who has the sky package on their server then the answer would be yes you could.

You'll have to find someone to offer you a c line first though and the subject of card sharing server requests isn't allowed here so you'll have to google that kind of stuff.

ATDHETAR
03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks a lot to all of you...

Maybe I didn't mention it, but when it comes to sharing patches or c lines... I am a new-comer...

As I said in mi first post, i bought Spiderbox a few days ago, and formerly in my dreambox I didnt do anything by myself....as my sharing "provider" did it all for me...

REMOVED BY ADMIN

I hope I'm not becoming a pain in the a$$....

Thanks a lot

Mickha
03-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Noit only should you read the forum sticky threads but before posting you should read the forum rules:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?56249-Forum-Rules

Notice this part:
Technical discussion on CS is ok but no discussions about SKY c/s or iks ; or about VM c/s or iks , or similar pay server or pay services are allowed on here

Aldo
04-10-2011, 12:59 AM
As Mickha has previously stated one of the Forum Rules covering the Sly topic in your post, however there are 2 Rules covering this topic and they are as follows:

3) no discussion of any SKY TV hacks or servers , or cable tv hacks or servers , or any cable equipment whatsoever or of any forums that have that information on them.

9) NO card share server requests.

Please do not post requests for card sharing servers etc. Any requests will be removed and the ppl involved banned.
Technical discussion on CS is ok but no discussions about SKY c/s or iks ; or about VM c/s or iks , or similar pay server or pay services are allowed on here

echelon
04-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Thanks a lot to all of you...

Maybe I didn't mention it, but when it comes to sharing patches or c lines... I am a new-comer...

As I said in mi first post, i bought Spiderbox a few days ago, and formerly in my dreambox I didnt do anything by myself....as my sharing "provider" did it all for me...

REMOVED BY ADMIN

I hope I'm not becoming a pain in the a$$....

Thanks a lot

yes you are , as you cannot take a hint or read the rules here , so infraction issued and thread closed

its usually caused by this

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151708-39-investigated-in-Italy-for-pay-TV-piracy

and has nothing to do with your box or boxes , you will have to learn to D.I.Y. from now on !