PDA

View Full Version : Any news

the illuminati
13-10-2011, 05:40 AM
hello all
has anyone any news on the SPAZE new image as it has been a while with no update.

britzolas
13-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by MoRpHiUS_x - 09-10-2011 - 22:57
The actual state is preview3.

Fixed many bugs, and improved other things.

Currently the beta testers are looking for new bugs, and confirming the correction of the repairs.

I hope MoRpHiUS_x doesn't mind quoting his post at the RTI forum.

MoRpHiUS_x
13-10-2011, 05:53 PM
The team is working, and hope in a few days to release the Release Candidate to beta testers.

In coming days we will post a video demonstration.

MoRpHiUS_x
13-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Some screenshots.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6482/spzmenu1.jpg

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9020/spzmenu2.jpg

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5802/spzmenu3.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1439/spzbackup.jpg

Smudger
13-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Oh! stop tempting us. :D

mx700
15-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello Spaze team

As expected all community are waiting your image E2 more then all others so this could mean something special and i just have to say that next release must have what you want and deserve for your hard work.
So keep working on it and when you make it public you´ll present us with a solid product E2.

Congratulations

mx700

MoRpHiUS_x
18-10-2011, 07:49 PM
A promotional video of new spaze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_K56ok3RU

Ceaser
18-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Does this mean that all beta testing has now been done and the release is now immanent. ?

Looks really smooth and fast.

Blagi
18-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Imminent! ;)

Not to be a Hair Splitter... :D

Even TELETEXT is working!!!! OLEEEEEE!!!!! :D

Forza, Maestro!!! :D

Blagi
18-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Ahem... that's "Herr Schplitter" ("Hair Splitter", a person who is quite a*n*a*l about "precision"; "hair splitting" - unnecessary detailed debate... :D ) :D

...just to explain the joke to those who do not speak English very well... :D

fishdevil
19-10-2011, 12:19 AM
This looks very good and was well worth the wait! Well done Spaze team!!

the illuminati
19-10-2011, 12:55 PM
As shown the firmware looks very promising, very big thanks to Both RTI and SPAZE teams.and everyone helping with the project
Hopefully they came with a solution for the interlacing problem that always brings me back to the O/F
Thanks again.

sammyjay
25-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Guys am new to E2, should install the new RTi or wait for spaze release?
Cheers

ebro
25-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Wait for Spaze

Dig Deep
25-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Try the latest PB image, posted by Blagi.
Works very good ! Think Spaze must make something extra now if they want to lead the race

MoRpHiUS_x
25-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Works very good ! Think Spaze must make something extra now if they want to lead the race

You're wrong if you think this is a race to see who makes the best firm.

At least SPAZE is not competing with anyone.

The aim is to make a stable firm, not compete with anyone.

ManikM
25-10-2011, 12:37 PM
wait for the new SPAZE E2, although not much wrong with the existing one to be honest...

:)

ManikM
25-10-2011, 12:38 PM

LOL what a stupid comment

sammyjay
25-10-2011, 12:48 PM
cheers guys - think will have to wait for spaze new release. I have been doing a lot of reading here and putting all together and ready to try E2 for the first time, as opposed to the useless default firmware of azbox

Blagi
25-10-2011, 02:00 PM
I suppose this ought not to be a competition...

But in reality most people in IT (and not just IT!) do something to outdo and amaze not only themselves but (probably primarily) their colleagues, too...

It shouldn't be like that, I agree, there ought to be a lot more co-operation and exchange of knowledge (because that's what this ought to be, because knowledge as such unites, not divides and dissolves) but frequently these little things (like vanity) get in the way of the enlightened path, it seems to me... Sadly!

We do not have to go far to get plentiful evidence of what I just posted. All we need is to remember some members of RTi team and it all is quite obvious to me...

Other than that, I would love to see all those teams cooperate... Everybody would benefit! Those teams included. If only...

Dig Deep
25-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Mankind has always had this urge to move forward. Why fix things if they work ? Because they will make it better. Compared to what is working now. Maybe it is not a race depending of what You put into that word. Still it is a need to make things better.

Genius has always help us normal beeing by using their mind to improve. Else we all should use horses and doves instead of cars and mail.

So, forgive me for using the word race - I think You understand the meaning.

sammyjay
29-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Guys - remember all these images come to us free of charge and we should be greatful that we have the choice of many to choose from. Hopefully sapze teram will give us something to play with this coming month!

the illuminati
07-11-2011, 04:40 AM
hello all
has anyone any news on the SPAZE new image as it has been a while with no update.

so let s go back to the first post and ask again :-)

Blagi
07-11-2011, 09:11 AM
They keep saying "When it's done..." So, we must wait a bit longer...

sammyjay
07-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Could be nice to have an idea how much longer :-)

Blagi
08-11-2011, 09:16 AM
This is a slightly edited response to such a question by Darkmantk:

We want to publish it much more than you.

But the latest drivers and the new kernel really hurt us, especially the kernel that is leaving the firm somewhat unstable.

We hope that this week RTi news will come saying they will correct some of the kernel and/or latest drivers.

If not, we decided to continue with the current kernel.

I am really sorry, but as I said, everything was progressing nicely or so it seemed - until last week.

I discussed a number of things they are doing, so they are now delaying the launch - because all this leaves the receiver unstable when doing Multimedia (MediaCenter).

the illuminati
08-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks Blagi
As I understand They are waiting news from RTI and not solution for the moment
so it looks like it s going to be a very long wait ,well the RSI is stable although the HD picture quality is not the best
but it has to do for now until a miracle comes,

sammyjay
08-11-2011, 06:43 PM
cheers for the heads up Blagi

Blagi
08-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Sorry, I forgot: this was an online translation, which I edited, as it seemed (the meaning) to me.

I might have been wrong, of course...

Here is the original:

Estamos con mas ganas de sacarla nosotros que vosotros.

Pero como dice Oscar los últimos drivers y el kernel nuevo nos han hecho mucho daño, sobretodo el kernel que está dejando algo inestable el firm, por lo que si en esta semana no tenemos noticias del RTi de si van a corregir algo del kernel y/o drivers a corto plazo nos decantaremos por continuar con el actual kernel.

De verdad que lo sentimos, pero es que como digo todo iba viento en popa y parecía que para la semana pasada hubiera estado pero como comento una serie de cosas están haciendo que retrasemos el lanzamiento ya que deja inestable el deco en la parte Multimedia (MediaCenter).