PDA

View Full Version : hispasat 30W

vamas
16-10-2011, 10:54 AM
I have noticed that this spider (9900) freezes on hispasat and does not trespond to the remote. The only solution I have managed is to turn off the reciever from the switch at the back and re boot. Soon after this I have to get of this sat as otherwise it freezes again after a while.
Has anyone had this problem and if so which channel/frequency is causing this to happen.

thanks for any answer.

Aldo
16-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi M8

I do not have the spiderbox 9900, but I have just seen this info by Compass on the other forum ref your problem:

Salford you are correct there is a known problem on Meo Transponders
The Transponders on Zon Tv Cabo are fine on the same satellite

I have a 9900HD and reported this bug last week,

Just be patient & stay clear from 30 west for the time being,
as there's plenty to watch on other sat's

it will be sorted soon.

Keano
16-10-2011, 09:00 PM
I wonder if it is to do with the fact that MEO uses a strange audio on their channels, AAC HE audio is rare and I know I had problems with it on linux and at the mo only CCcam_2.2.1 will decode it.

^^COMPASS^^
16-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I wonder if it is to do with the fact that MEO uses a strange audio on their channels, AAC HE audio is rare and I know I had problems with it on linux and at the mo only CCcam_2.2.1 will decode it.

Benfica Tv on Meo is fine with audio & Video, so there's no connection regarding AAC HE audio.

As "Aldo" has referred to my post on another forum,
I have made a bug report regarding the affected Tp's & Channels to the Spider Team!

I can assure you this will be addressed soon.

dishdad
16-10-2011, 09:32 PM

Yes, here in Spain 'users' are reporting that Ccam 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 work ok......as well as OSCAM.

Best wishes to all the folk at Satpimps.

Keano
17-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Benfica Tv on Meo is fine with audio & Video, so there's no connection regarding AAC HE audio.

I have made a bug report regarding the affected Tp's & Channels to the Spider Team!

The reason Benfica TV works OK is because it uses MPEG audio and not AAC HE.

androkas
19-10-2011, 02:14 PM
hi yall
how can i get the Ccam 2.2.0 and or 2.2.1?
Thanks in advance.
I have had the same probs as you all...

echelon
19-10-2011, 02:29 PM
hi yall
how can i get the Ccam 2.2.0 and or 2.2.1?
Thanks in advance.
I have had the same probs as you all...

you cannot on a spiderbox

they can only be installed on linux boxes or similar

the cccam on a spider is v2.14 and is embedded in the patches

androkas
19-10-2011, 02:40 PM
you cannot on a spiderbox

they can only be installed on linux boxes or similar

the cccam on a spider is v2.14 and is embedded in the patches

Thanks for answering so soon! ;)
I have the latest patch and i have the login and i am connected, still i have all of those problems above (posts above).
How can i solve this?
I can see some, some run out of sound, some i have to constatly reboot.... and when any of them runs out, all of the others remain scrambled...

echelon
19-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for answering so soon! ;)
I have the latest patch and i have the login and i am connected, still i have all of those problems above (posts above).
How can i solve this?
I can see some, some run out of sound, some i have to constatly reboot.... and when any of them runs out, all of the others remain scrambled...

you cannot solve it , read what aldo and compass posted in post 2 and 4 again

BLODWEN
09-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Does man u tv and sports tv ingl come under the meo transponder ?.
Picture is ok but sound cuts off after a few seconds. Then Motor refuses
to turn to other sats after being on these channels. Does that make
sence or is there somthing wrong with the box ?.

BLODWEN.

echelon
09-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Does man u tv and sports tv ingl come under the meo transponder ?.
Picture is ok but sound cuts off after a few seconds. Then Motor refuses
to turn to other sats after being on these channels. Does that make
sence or is there somthing wrong with the box ?.

BLODWEN.

seem to remember there were problems listed by compass on the 9900 , but not the others

I did mention this earlier

BLODWEN
09-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for reply, so its software related then,
not a box issue. Im asking because i only
bought the box last week.

BLODWEN.

echelon
09-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks for reply, so its software related then,
not a box issue. Im asking because i only
bought the box last week.

BLODWEN.

in that case read post 2 by aldo about the compass post elsewhere , and read post 4 by compass

sprouts
30-11-2011, 02:21 PM

As this is more than 6 weeks now do you know if this is proving too difficult to sort or has no one has had time yet?

Thanks

manic01
30-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Only DM can answer that.

scrapman
30-11-2011, 05:48 PM
lol ive just ordered this box tday my luck,wonder if i can send it back????????

fartyarse
02-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Is it just me or has the locking up problems seemed to have settled down ?

J.

Aldo
02-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Is it just me or has the locking up problems seemed to have settled down ?

J.

Maybe you should read posts# 15 & 16 again for your answer

maurice
10-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Only just come back from Hospital after having heart attack last Fri and wanted to know if the problem as yet been addressed??? today I setup my 9900 for 30w (9000 before) and it completely locks up the box, 30w is the Sat I watch for EPL (loc Spain) not being able to get 1w/0.8w. Included in the problem for me is the sound goes off less than a minute after switching on.
An update would be appreciated.

Aldo
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
@maurice

I hope that you make a speedy recovery from your recent problem, however if there had been any further updated info, Compass would have posted it in this thread, as it was he who posted the report to the Spider Team ref the problems on Hispasat @ 30 west, as stated in post#4 in this thread.

^^COMPASS^^
10-12-2011, 09:12 PM
The current info from Boxer26 regarding Meo Hispasat 30west

There are no fixes for the problems yet, we are still investigating those.
When we are 100% sure about the causes, we will give a fix right away.

^^COMPASS^^
23-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Fixed :respect-067:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?153514-Spiderbox-9900HD-Meo-Audio-Fix-Patch

BLODWEN
23-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks m8, will give it a go now.

BLODWEN.

maurice
27-12-2011, 11:13 AM
@ Blowden, have you loaded the patch and had success!!! I have problems with it, keeps sticking at "Channel Manager" when trying to load my Channel List, gone back to Nov and no problems with loading Channel List. Now left it on Nov patch until I get confirmation of success???

Aldo
27-12-2011, 12:23 PM
@ Blowden, have you loaded the patch and had success!!! I have problems with it, keeps sticking at "Channel Manager" when trying to load my Channel List, gone back to Nov and no problems with loading Channel List. Now left it on Nov patch until I get confirmation of success???

Your query was answered on the other forum by william-1:

When you follow this procedure it will work:
Save your channel list to USB stick then **** Factory reset **** Load patch ****> Factory reset **** Reset keys in Network **** 1111 **** Load latest key file **** Load your channel list.
Reset USALS Longitude & Latitude.

BLODWEN
27-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Yes m8, working great with
the latest patch.

BLODWEN.