PDA

View Full Version : JSC Sports

miguel89
19-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Ive not been able to clear the Al Jazeera Sports channels on 13e of late....are they no longer available on the gift or do i need to update the box, ormaybe some other issue my end??
Thanks in advance

Mickha
19-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I was watching the Champions League games on them last night and they were open earlier this morning, check if you have Ethernet listed when you press the info button twice.

echelon
19-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Ive not been able to clear the Al Jazeera Sports channels on 13e of late....are they no longer available on the gift or do i need to update the box, ormaybe some other issue my end??
Thanks in advance

working fine last night on my 2 spiderboxes , and were also working fine last weekend too

still working fine using ethernet on the same 2 boxes

the problem is and always was "at your end"

maybe you do need to update the box , but whatever it is , its your end !! end of !!

RABBY
19-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Just Tested ?? ALL WORKING HERE ?? Put the Latest PATCH ON!!!!!

williamtell
19-10-2011, 07:17 PM
it has been intermittent of late [on mine anyway] even last night i lost man u , BUT! internet connection, isp, etc etc could have a bearing on this? i do reboot and sometimes its back on sometimes not!

echelon
19-10-2011, 07:31 PM
it has been intermittent of late [on mine anyway] even last night i lost man u , BUT! internet connection, isp, etc etc could have a bearing on this? i do reboot and sometimes its back on sometimes not!

I watched manu on it with nor problems

RABBY
19-10-2011, 07:31 PM

Make sure you have this Patch on your Spiderbox 9000HD

Skanco
19-10-2011, 07:51 PM
You might find the infermation in this tread very useful.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152013-Mandatory-upgrade-Ethernet-Enhancement-HD-Patches

RABBY
19-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Skanco ??

Yes M8 ?? But Others do not read the FORUM ?? YOU HAVE TO HAND THEM ON A PLATE [ Saying No more ] LOL:sifone:

Aldo
19-10-2011, 07:57 PM
JSC are currently clearing and showing Champions League games on 1 to 6 & 8 to 10

miguel89
20-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Had updated the box about a week ago...not sure what the issue was, reloaded latest patch and replaced the cable and managed to clear al-jazeera, think it may well have been the lan cable. Thanks for your replies, even if this place does seem to have lost a bit of its friendly nature judging by some of the replies... :ack2:

echelon
20-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Had updated the box about a week ago...not sure what the issue was, reloaded latest patch and replaced the cable and managed to clear al-jazeera, think it may well have been the lan cable. Thanks for your replies, even if this place does seem to have lost a bit of its friendly nature judging by some of the replies... :ack2:

the replies reflect the fact that members are expected to do all the correct checks before posting about channels being down , as some other members take it as read that there are problems with the ethernet service which are not actually true

the point here is you should have checked the ethernet was working by testing other s+ channels on other satellites , checking it said connected in the networking settings , and making sure the problem wasnt at your end before posting

I for one am clamping down on any unwarranted criticism of the spiderbox that is not true or factual , and its a fact that too many members post without double checking their boxes , their connections and doing all the basic checks , which several of you have done over the last week or so

so from now on there will be negative posts , or infractions issued , to those who post without checking their "facts" , especially those who should know better