PDA

View Full Version : Latest Official HD software

Aldo
02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
I do not know which is the best section to post this in, so it may have to be moved. This was posted on the other forum by Anrakh:

To avoid any confusion, keep this in mind:

the sites http://spiderbox.tv and http://spiderbox.tv/software are where the latest official software for the spiderboxes are released.

They are NOT patches despite some silly posts made on here, they are FTA official sw releases.

The patchmakers do not compile official software, that's done by the manufacturers.

Aldo
02-11-2011, 08:38 PM
The question uppermost in most members thoughts will be " What does the latest Spiderbox software dated 111102 contain ", are there any special procedures to carry out etc. I have been able to download the software, but cannot download the details, has anyone else had this problem.

Anrakh
02-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Don't use it. That site has been there for ages. Somebody stumbled upon it earlier today before the latest patches came out and assumed it was patch software.

Skanco
02-11-2011, 09:17 PM
This Firmware stops any patch functions working.

RABBY
02-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Fooking CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW Just in case?????:

bob
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
This is Latest manufactures FTA Official HD firmware, nothing to do with patches. I have just uploaded the latest patches.
Aldo has already said in post 1 what they are.
Post 4 is a little misleading, even if this Official HD firmware was loaded in a Spiderbox, it could still be patched at a later date.

RABBY
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
bob

You no what would happen iff there was Dogy FIRMWARE OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!! Basically I DO NOT JUMP IN MYSELF [ put anything on the spiderbox ]Hope this HELPS:reddevil:

Anrakh
02-11-2011, 10:27 PM
It's not dodgy, it's just official sw. You can use it if you want to restrict yourself to using cams and/or conax cards - but there's no UCAS, no ethernet, and no CCcam or Newcamd lines, and no Newcamd server function.
As bob says, you can reflash later with the patched software, but the patch issued tonight will have any of the base changes in it anyway, so there's no point in using the official sw.

Skanco
02-11-2011, 10:35 PM
@ Bob, sorry I didn’t mean to apply, this would stop patches working, only if they were loaded, doggy or not, the receiver would no longer be patched. This Firmware is little or no use to users unless they only want to watch FTA.

RABBY
02-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Boot it from this SITE Please ?? DO NOT SEE ???? The[POINT ] Fooking hard Enoegh with NEW USERS:sifone:

Friendly-Face
03-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Hahahha that SW from Spiderbox Officiial site is usless for most memebers that have the box for looking tv with other methods, but it is not useless
Every manifacturer have Original SW, Dreambox , Cuberevo, Openbox, Icecrypt , Humax ond so on, they are official support and thats is. i for one use the Official on 2 boxes of the summer house, as there is no need for patch as no intenet, but works very fine with Digitalb card that i have there.
for those that like tp play a bit, then we must use patched SW as we allways have donne, this way we have only ourself to blame, but the Official and Patched are 2 different things