PDA

View Full Version : help making humax setting list

umgum
06-11-2011, 10:23 AM
any one point me in the right direction of making a setting list for the 5400 when i get them they either have sats i don`t want/carn`t get
and the sats i do want arn`t on there

chrishellis
06-11-2011, 10:38 AM
hi umgum

below is a list i've made up and use myself - don't forget 2 always use the P/C and not update via scan method on the humax irci 5400 (patched ) otherwise u may get the 3 dot syndrome - i am in UK

If u do add channels after scaning - then upload to P/C edit the thick black lines re names out - i use humbox ver 4.0 and then download back to the humax - this will prevent u getting the three dots syndrome - there is an option on humbox ver 4 to clean names but it is better to manually do it

rdgs
chris

umgum
07-11-2011, 06:05 PM
thanks how did you do it

chrishellis
07-11-2011, 09:31 PM
evening umgum

just by using n'one else's settings

installing into humbox ver4.1 - editing out what i did not want - download - scaning in any extra channels with humax

remembering to upload to p/c - editing again - cleansing names with humbox ver 4.1 and down loading back to the humax (its a never ending job ) just put in the satellites u want - delete other sats - in my case 19e 13 e 16e 5e 1w r in

enable satellites antennas - 5 in my case so u can adjust the positions using the humax irci 5400 patched

nagra 2 off emm/emm enabled card +emu +s etc and a programmed fun card in the top slot and latest bin file in to obtain whats working

u can buy various cards to work with respective cams in bottom two slots - if u this option - just enable card in the TOH menu

rgds
chris

umgum
08-11-2011, 06:25 PM
thanks had just figured it out and starting editing mine