PDA

View Full Version : SPIDERBOX problems continue

JOE.MADDISON
07-11-2011, 05:18 PM
both my spiderboxes loaded with the latest patches done with the 2 factory resets are taking longer and longer to connect took from 4pm to4.16pm today mon to show decoded picture.box 1 9000hd box 2 7000hd ,every time put into standby problem comes back.there must be a bug in the new software..??

keith mawer
07-11-2011, 05:23 PM
CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MY SELF,,,
assume you tried re routing your isp router....
the norm is about 3-4 mins
as for the latest sitel software,, i thought it was a waste of time , just for 2 sitel channels....
all the previous patches i did do,

williamtell
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
i had a bit of time day off 2day & reverted back to october patch [for educational reasons] all well!!! luck or judgement
who knows?
ps hands off our sheffield lass jess, mawer!:number-one-043:

johnhenry
07-11-2011, 05:40 PM
JOE.MADDISON M8 I THINK YOU NEED TO READ THE THREAD BELOW THIS ONE IN THE 9000 HD WHICH WAS RECENTLY CLOSED. M8 yes there is a problem which is being investigated i think alot of us are having the same problem. To help with your problem of logging on please read through the thread SPIDERBOX PROBLEMS and you will see how to proceed until problem is solved. I think echelon will close this thread also because it is just a continuation of the one just closed.

JOE.MADDISON
07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
checked all the posts you indicated done all the tests etc,am an ex pro motorized sat installer and into all this since the first analog sat tx so dont post for the sake of it john henry,echelon you have been on a lot of sites for a lot of years you must be getting as old as me,also owned my own business for 20 years,but still not as short tempered as some on here....

chippy
07-11-2011, 06:39 PM
i will just add this before this thread gets closed. as keith has already said, unless you partciculary want the sitel channels dont load the latest patch, i have loaded every patch so far but as this is not mandatory and as i dont need the sitel channels i havent loaded this one. i feel a 100 channels you watch rather than a 1000 that you wont is the way to go. im sure that all the probs will be sorted in the next patch.

echelon
07-11-2011, 08:40 PM
or dont use standby

and there is no evidence it is a patch problem , could be a server problem

let the powers that be sort it out !!!!

nobody has yet given a valid reason for placing the box into standby either

and a lot of folk are quick to criticise and yet rarely help out the rest of the time

6 posts in 7 years doesnt make you an expert here , it also means you dont help anyone else out either , making you selfish and self centred
especially when you have all that vast experience you could be passing onto others instead of keeping it all to yourself ;)

members who post less that 1 post per year have no right to be making judgements about other members here ;)

this forum is about spiderboxes , not people

thread closed as its serving no useful purpose raking over coals already dealt with in the thread linked to earlier

if and when a solution is found , we will allow further SPIDERBOX discussions to take place !