PDA

View Full Version : what are the the latest up dates

spurskev
11-11-2011, 07:31 AM
hi there wondered what the latest up dates i need have not updated since august so fell behind now internet not open cheers.

Mickha
11-11-2011, 09:04 AM
We need to know your Spiderbox model, if you have the 7000, or 9000HD models then you need to load the latest patch, if you have the 5000SD model then you need to fill in the form, on the forum, as there is a known problem, with some of the models not connecting to the server, which the team are working on.

echelon
11-11-2011, 09:27 AM
not sure if he has a 9000 or a 9900 box ! ( this is the 9000 section I know , but does he ? )

EDIT , reading his previous posts he has a 9000HD box

02 nov 2011 is the latest patch , just read the ethernet forum for details on how to patch your box correctly (turning ucas and ethernet OFF first)

not sure why you are asking this as all the info on patches is in the firmware section here , its not as if we deliberately hide the files ;)

not only that , the september patch was MANDATORY , and said so and I know you have been on here every week discussing your tv issue so you could have read the file infos

so turn both gifts OFF , FACTORY RESET , LOAD SEPT 2011 mandatory patch , fact reset again and then load nov patch , and fact reset yet again

its called mandatory because that is what it is = mandatory

techmate
11-11-2011, 01:24 PM
also before doing the above save ch list onto mem stick
regards tm

johnhenry
11-11-2011, 05:04 PM
spurskev reference the Mandatory upgrade Ethernet Enhancement HD Patches
dated 13-10-11 you have given a thanks for this so it looks as if you might have already used it best if you check in your menu then system information latest update and if you have used the Mandatory update it should show Oct 10 2011.

Melo01
11-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi Guys just a quicky when u do a download using SW download instead of using a pen drive does that update all the patches as well as the firmware Im assuming it does, I always use a pen drive but my bro does it by sw download and he says it does the same. I no it may sound thick but u don't no if u don't ask
thx in advance

spurskev
11-11-2011, 06:35 PM
hi all thanks for replying i did download patches but did not get round to loading then had to wipe computer clean and was not sure were to find them .will it affect my lines doing factory reset and updating,good to see your keeping tabs on me i need it not the sharpest tool in the shed.:)

echelon
11-11-2011, 06:49 PM
hi all thanks for replying i did download patches but did not get round to loading then had to wipe computer clean and was not sure were to find them .will it affect my lines doing factory reset and updating,good to see your keeping tabs on me i need it not the sharpest tool in the shed.:)

no it wont affect them , just backup your channel list first unless you are going to use a new one with the latest changes

and note your usals down and any other settings , beforehand

and remember to use software update only , the top one , not sw+data

spurskev
11-11-2011, 07:05 PM
cheers echelon will do that. the sept update is it the 6 of sept thanks.