PDA

View Full Version : SPAZE 2.0 Quantum Edition

MoRpHiUS_x
12-11-2011, 07:37 PM
SPAZE TEAM Quantum Edition 2.0.0 BETA

"Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.".
- Neil Armstrong –

In the last months, the entire Spaze Team and betatesters, we are working very hard to release this new version of Spaze Image. In the Spaze 2.0 we present new funcionalities and the old are updated.

Whatīs New?

General

- Based in GIT SPAZE TEAM (12/11/11)
- Last drivers 25/10/11
- Soved many bugs in Enigma2
- Added option to deactivate automatic channel scan
- Updated spzMenu
- Added SPAZE Panel (spzCAMD Manager, AzExplorer, spzBackup, spzDownloads, spzDeviceManager, etc…)
- Menú personalización skin BlackModern_azboxHDv3
- Added option to reset password of Azbox.
- Added patch to VFD display (all models).
- Updated skin BlackModern_azboxHDv3
- New ChannelSelection.
- Fixes in phyton files and plugins.
- Fixed desynchronization of the menus in display.
- Fixed some bugs in MyTube.
- Added script spzFlashExp for extended DOMS (automatic).
- Implemented virtual keyboard in all inputboxs.
- Customization of keys on the remote control.
- Updated Spanish, Italian and Catalan.

Multimedia

- New MediaCenter 0.3.5 MOD spzTEAM
- Fixed time in .ts recordings
- Added Internet Info (spzIMDB)
- New screen with information of video file
- Other visual enhancements
- TimeSleep Integrated
- Fixed another small bugs
- VideoPlayer more powerfull
- AudioPlayer fixed another small bugs
After a long time we can finally say, here's the new SPAZE 2.0. The last few weeks we have found problems with the new kernel and finally we decided to go back to the old. This has caused one of the new features we had prepared for the SPAZE not be incorporated because it is only supported by the new kernel, when the kernel problems are solved we release a new version with Led Support.

To finally see the drivers have not put those in the Core RTi 1.3 entirely that many people pass the HDMI signal long enough becomes inaccessible and you have to restart again. Does this mean that people will work well for the Standby Premium will be without him?. Not at all by the firm goes one. Ipk install the fix that will allow for the Premium Standby, we have done so because we believe it is the best globally.

As you can see the wizard will not choose between HDMI and DVI, as well as resolution and refresh. This is because we've found that people who have connected mode AZBox Components in these windows have the black screen to configure this. That's why we have omitted these windows so that all outputs operate correctly. Once all the wizard you can configure the refresh and resolution settings A/V

Due to the many changes in the new Spaze, only incorporates Spanish and English languages​​. In the download server is to download the Italian language (thank Doctor Who) and Catalan (thank Pe.Tardo). The other languages ​​we hope for your collaboration to be attached to the server.

Spaze 2.0 brings functionality for those with a higher DOM than the original capacity to take advantage of this space to install plugins, skins, picons, etc ...

If you use a different keymap that brings the SPAZE is very likely that in certain menu command does not work as they really should, so please keep in mind this and if you change the keymap is under your responsibility.

RAW audio is problematic. We donīt recomend for now use this configuration.

The last and the most important: We are very grateful with all betatesters for his collaboration detecting and fixing bugs, very hard work.... sergiri your azbox is the special one http://www.azboxhd.es/foro/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

DOWNLOAD

http://www.multiupload.com/EYA1JL584U

Greetings !!!
Atte. SPAZE TEAM

Blagi
12-11-2011, 07:51 PM
All right!!!! Let's get down and dirty!!!!

OLE!!!! :D

Ceaser
12-11-2011, 08:08 PM
OLE !!!! indeed,

England beat Spain 1-0 :willy_nilly:

Spaze 2.0 is released :woohoo-022:

If Carlesberg could make Saturday evenings, this would be one............

Dig Deep
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
It will be fun to start this image. Like Blagi said, let us get dirty and find out all the goodies !

Fieltshop
12-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes :bowing-036:thanks Spaze team.

I cant wait flashing my box........ only one problem, my wife i watching a movie now .....:(

sammyjay
12-11-2011, 08:39 PM
thanks guys for hte hard work - finally I have a reason to install E2 as I wanted nothing BUT new spaze realse

pg710s
12-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Well waited a long time. Thank's for This Image. Thanks for our hard working

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 02:08 AM
guys - i have just installed my first E2 image and have some few questions
(1) I downloaded the cccam 2.2.1 via spaze panel but can not find the folder in /etc so to edit my cccam.cfg file
(2)what is the correct settings for A/V settings am using HDMI but the picture is not as clear as when in OFW, i know there might be few edits to make it better
(3) Is there a way to make my remote work like the OFW, in the sense that I want to use the OK button to view my channel list and select alternative channel to watch
(4) Lastly - how do I access and create favorite list and also how to access scaned sats

thanks for you help

htibi58
13-11-2011, 08:01 AM
This image kills the stored position in my Strong SRT V-50 positioner ( I use actuator). Good idea the step by step moving, by can't stop, (and don't stop automatically) when I see on the screen the maximum signal level. I hope will be repair soon.

the illuminati
13-11-2011, 08:21 AM
this image kills the stored position in my strong srt v-50 positioner ( i use actuator). Good idea the step by step moving, by can't stop, (and don't stop automatically) when i see on the screen the maximum signal level. I hope will be repair soon.
well it works great for me on my strong positioner

beamobhoy
13-11-2011, 09:46 AM
sammyjay, you have to ftp your c line straight into /etc (i use dcc)

barryr
13-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Should EXT4 or EXT3 be used?

I have read that using EXT4 can give problems.

Regards,

Barry.

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 12:02 PM
sammyjay, you have to ftp your c line straight into /etc (i use dcc)

beamobhoy - are talking about /var/etc OR just /etc and create a folder called cccam/ within /etc and then copy my cccam.cfg?

Fieltshop
13-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Yes, you should only use ext3, otherwise there wil be problems

tsakman
13-11-2011, 12:10 PM
beamobhoy - are talking about /var/etc OR just /etc and create a folder called cccam/ within /etc and then copy my cccam.cfg?
Just download cccam config from Spaze online server and all files will be create.Look then at /etc and you will find your cfg.Put your line restart cccam and all will be ok

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 12:20 PM
tsakman - that was what I did - I downloaded from spaze panel and installed, but cannot find cccam folder within /etc. I have looked in /etc and /var/etc. the only thing I saw was the cccam script which is in /user/bin/script and it appears to be running

htibi58
13-11-2011, 12:48 PM
well it works great for me on my strong positionerReally? Try It the positioner setup and try moving to 0 position with RED button, and motor moving east and west GREEN and YELLOW button etc..

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 01:21 PM
guys - have the ccam side sorted out now
please what is the settings for the a/v - I am using HDMI but the picture is not clear at all

cheers

scopus
13-11-2011, 01:39 PM
guys - have the ccam side sorted out now
please what is the settings for the a/v - I am using HDMI but the picture is not clear at all

cheers

How did you sort CCam, because I can't finf the config file either??

scopus
13-11-2011, 01:51 PM

All sorted, found it.

I find DCC very awkward with the SPAZE I have to reset the password to AZBOX and select the router option before it will connect on TELNET, then DCC freezes on exit and I have to get rid of it in Task Manager. Anyone else having the same problems?

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 02:12 PM

I install the config from spaze panel and then restarted the box and with Filezila went into /etc

albaki77
13-11-2011, 02:44 PM
all working here crossepg,cooltv cccam etc.etc.etc

Nice image thanks a million to the Spaze team :respect-053::respect-053:

:respect-039:

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 02:52 PM
guys more trouble here - I created channel list with dreamset and uploded to azbox but saw error when selecting channels
PS - I saved file as type as services and also engima2 ver 4 lamedb but got same error. what am doing wrong?

beamobhoy
13-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Anyone else having issues connecting wirelessly? Not normally a problem but for some reason it is this f/w for me.

jimmyjim11
13-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Anyone else having issues connecting wirelessly? Not normally a problem but for some reason it is this f/w for me.
wireless ok here
epg is class :)

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 03:14 PM
guys more trouble here - I created channel list with dreamset and uploded to azbox but saw error when selecting channels
PS - I saved file as type as services and also engima2 ver 4 lamedb but got same error. what am doing wrong?

please can someone tell me what am doing wrong here?

jimmyjim11
13-11-2011, 03:16 PM
@ sammyjay use dreamboxedit

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 03:20 PM
please can you explain more?

beamobhoy
13-11-2011, 03:23 PM
wireless ok here
epg is class :)
what settings you using? mine comes up with encryption unsupported

jimmyjim11
13-11-2011, 03:33 PM
please can you explain more?

have you download dreamboxedit software and tried it ??

@ beamobhoy mine is open. think i seen somewhere about turning of second network

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 03:45 PM
yes and uploaded but getting same error when I select any channel from the list

jimmyjim11
13-11-2011, 03:53 PM
spaze team are checking this bug for some people

beamobhoy
13-11-2011, 04:00 PM
have you download dreamboxedit software and tried it ??

@ beamobhoy mine is open. think i seen somewhere about turning of second network

turned off second network - still encryption unsupported - even tried reflashing but still nothing. Shame coz the epg is class! Back to RTi 1.3 for me unfortunately.

beamobhoy
13-11-2011, 05:46 PM
any experts on here that could point me in the right direction to get the wireless module for this release??

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 06:03 PM
guys - can someone comment you the display [resolution] - just want to know the there are or is known display issue with this image. the picture is not good.

pg710s
13-11-2011, 06:06 PM
I installed succesfull Tspanel with DCC without any problems but i cant find the Tspanel Menü. Has anybody have same problems?

Fieltshop
13-11-2011, 06:24 PM
spaze team are checking this bug for some people

Yes, i had this problem also with my settingslist. I posted my problem on the Spaze forum and they found the bug and trying to fix this, they are using my satlist and crashlog together with the logs of some other people to get this fixed.
As soon they get this fixed i will post it on this forum also.

sammyjay
13-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Fieltshop - the issue you hard was after generating sat via king of sat using dreamset?
Here's is what I did myself -
Generated sats via king of using dreamset and then created new channel list [bouquets] saved as lambldb
then with dreamboxedit > selected the lambdb and uploaded to box [axbox elite] and could see the bouquets, but selecting any channel displayed a green screen with errors poting to componets / pyton ro something like.
PS - is it better to just do a manual scan from box for now?

Fieltshop
13-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Hello sammyjay, i tryed to upload with dreamboxedit but the list uploaded with the favorite maps empty.
Then i did u full manual scan to fill the list again, scanning went ok but after being done and selecting a channel the box also crashed.
For some people it worked to use a list from the Spaze addon manager, that didn't worked for me also.
Maybe you have more luck ;)

sammyjay
14-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Fieltshop - finally I was abel to upload settings and bouquets using DreamboxEdit version 4.0.1.2.
I scanned my sats from the box and then received via DBEdit and then created bouquet and uploaded and could access from the box without any error.
Most say though that the zapping on this image is not the best - selecting channel while watching another takes time to switch. Lastly, I changed my keymap to pinflood but it wasn't working with the image, had to change back to the default.
just wondering though is there any setting to make sapze load to channel list once loaded?

Carp95
14-11-2011, 09:05 PM
selecting channel while watching another takes time to switch

Thats normal then, because in SpaZe it has to load EPG each time you toggle through channellist ( see right side off screen ) better performance would be only next info.

Smudger
15-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Did'nt want to start another thread. Im away from home at the moment.
Wife say's a message was on the TV screen saying update?
has there been an update today?
and is the a feature of the image. Cool if it is.

Andyhigham
16-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Yes Smudger, a pop-up in the left hand top corner. I can't remember what it was for but it appeared sometime yesterday.

BTW the reason I didn't check the update is because it took me ages to get this image right - due to my own lazyness to be fair! I think this is the fourth or fifth E2 image (RTi, Gecko, Spaze1.0) that I had installed without clearing any of the old stuff out (factory re-set, format application area etc). It just wouldn't work, crashed on channel changes, channel lists wouldn't show etc, crashing loop. Nightmare!

I had to re-install official FW, format application area and then switch back to Spaze 2.0 and install everything from scratch. Thanks to the Spaze panel this was all done via the remote :)

All in all the best image and looking forward to their next update when they have sorted the issues out with the new Kernel.

Andy

sammyjay
16-11-2011, 01:20 PM
the update is for dyn-no IP server plugin

Blagi
16-11-2011, 03:06 PM
To clear everything, says Stibbich, it is good/necessary to programme an image in EXT2 and then immediately, once again, to EXT3 format.

That way, apparently, one does remove all traces of previous installations... I.e. change the format.

Andyhigham
16-11-2011, 07:55 PM
To clear everything, says Stibbich, it is good/necessary to programme an image in EXT2 and then immediately, once again, to EXT3 format.

That way, apparently, one does remove all traces of previous installations... I.e. change the format.

Thanks Blagi, I must have overlooked that in the past. I'll give it a go when I next update. :respect-013:

Smudger
16-11-2011, 08:59 PM
PROBLEM :(

Has anyone installed the ipk for the premium standby fix.
I'm sure its not working for me. I think when installed I should see the upside down penguin screen and HDMI signal should keep connected. as RSI image did.

But for me this is not happening could someone confirm my believe is true.

Thanks.

albaki77
16-11-2011, 09:28 PM
anyone having trouble with picons at 28.2.set them up an the /hdd/picon and using the modifed ones from the picon section but no joy had this working with RTI but no joy here :smash:

Smudger
16-11-2011, 10:21 PM
anyone having trouble with picons at 28.2.set them up an the /hdd/picon and using the modifed ones from the picon section but no joy had this working with RTI but no joy here :smash:

I'm just using the ones I always use from RTI team site. no problem.

Mine are in media/cf/picon but thats because I have large DOM. :D

jimmyjim11
16-11-2011, 10:28 PM

think it should be /hdd/cf/picon

ambrosio
17-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi,
thanks for the big effort for producing this image!
Can you please tell me if openvpn is supported?
(I mean does it include the tun.ko file in it?)

thanks again spaze team!:respect-052:

sammyjay
17-11-2011, 01:36 PM
ambrosio - I saw openvpn plugin within the image -

MoRpHiUS_x
17-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi,
thanks for the big effort for producing this image!
Can you please tell me if openvpn is supported?
(I mean does it include the tun.ko file in it?)

thanks again spaze team!:respect-052:

In Downloads SPAZE go to Drivers folder and install kernel-module-tun_2.6.22.19-r2_azboxhd, then go to Plugins folder and install openvpn_2.1.3-r0_mipsel

@All

Bug when importing list of channels found, will soon update for fix the problem.

sammyjay
17-11-2011, 03:58 PM
MoRpHius_x - a big thank you to you and then team.
Just wondering - if there are plans to resolve the 'tune failed' error and show message when moving dish?

MV_BEST
17-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Αfter putting videohardware fix the resolution stays at 720p/50 can;t go back to 1080p.How can I unistall this fix?

ebro
18-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Place the image on 2 days ago, searched for Sats no problem. Left the machine on overnight on a channel, not in standby.
Came down each morning and the channel is still showing ok, but the remote control buttons don't work. Have had to reboot the box to get remote working again.
Is this a known issue?

Burnham
18-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Another question - Got cccam working ok, but can't get it to autostart after a reboot.

Anyone?

beamobhoy
18-11-2011, 03:42 PM
@burnham, I add it to:-

/etc/init.d/rcS

rcS - open the file and put in your command at the bottom (ie. CCcam or CCcam213 or whatever the file is called).

Alternatively - download the relevant cccam file from the server and use the camd manager to auto restart it.

mx700
18-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Another question - Got cccam working ok, but can't get it to autostart after a reboot.

Anyone?

Have installed since first minute and until now no problem at all.

cheers

mx700

Dig Deep
19-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Installed this image and saw that it was working very fine, all system was green.
Then I went back to my 800 and done some test on it-now I found a great image for that as well and decided to go back to the AZ (premium).
After the reboot I had a problem with the screen, it started to blink - tried to change some settings in the setup but no joy. Is this a problem with my tellie
or has anyone else had this problem (and if so-how to fix it?) I use scart.

Perhaps time for a re-install. Always a pity when everything else is working fine.

Blagi
19-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Yes. a problem with the telly - you need a new one with HDMI... :D

Did you do the updates (Actualizaciones)?

Good luck!

Dig Deep
19-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Not yet Blagi - I will but later on, the 800 works like a dream and I think I will stick to that for the time beeing.
Updates will be done before shutdown but it will not affect my setup (in this case)

antrabe
19-11-2011, 06:30 PM
works fine this image?
better than rti core?

mx700
19-11-2011, 07:15 PM
works fine this image?
better than rti core?

hi mate.

Well this is not so linear as you could ask....

All images working with base's rti because is team drivers developers, so, that development alowed other temas do their jobs based on this, and then keep their pugins, cams and other stuffs that rti didn't work.
In final nobody can't tell you that the diference could be so clear, you know i ment?
basicly you have to try by yourself and apreciate what all images have to offer and then give yourself the pleasure to dicide, i thynk would be the better way to keep E2 likely your way.

cheers

mx700
:respect-010:

wullieb25
19-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Installed this image and saw that it was working very fine, all system was green.
Then I went back to my 800 and done some test on it-now I found a great image for that as well and decided to go back to the AZ (premium).
After the reboot I had a problem with the screen, it started to blink - tried to change some settings in the setup but no joy. Is this a problem with my tellie
or has anyone else had this problem (and if so-how to fix it?) I use scart.

Perhaps time for a re-install. Always a pity when everything else is working fine.

same problem here with tv blinking on scart

Smudger
19-11-2011, 08:45 PM
For me this image is very very good. Except the Premium HDMI standby wakeup problem. I wish they would sort that out I don't think the package thats installed works correctly.
I think it's supposed to be similar solution as RSI after the package is installed and stay connected with the picture showing with the upside down penguin.
but it does not do this and the box disconnects and has problems reconnecting somtimes. Has anyone got the working correctly and if so how?

Sjaak66
19-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Premium HD + last update and looking good so far. Spaze team is updating perfectly so far. Many thanks team.
Rti thanks for the drivers so far.

FFA
20-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Very nice jobs then... ;) work perfect exept when i watch a film from my nas box and the format is .iso it starts perfectly but then there goes about max 10 mins it jumps back to the media center... so the movie was stopped..
some one there knows a fix for this one ?

Burnham
20-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Re my problem with CCcаm not auto starting (see above). Now sorted, thanks to beamobhoy and others for tips.

Explanation: I had already downloaded and started CCcаm and it was working ok. But to get it to auto restart after a reboot I needed to start CCcаm in cаmd manager - see a green tick in the Cаmd manager menu.

Burnham
20-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Regarding problem with Scart display - see Dig Deep post above. I have both Scart & HDMI connected and when I first loaded Spaze image both Scart & HDMI were working.

But when I loaded all the updates - Actualizaciones - Scart does not work correctly - I get garbled green screen. I think the update that improves the HDMI quality is the problem, as the help info says you should not use the update for analogue output.

LATER EDIT: I am now getting a watchable video through Scart - but the picture is not correctly scaled (top and bottom missing).

I don't know what I did to get this working - I did not uninstall the updates

Sentosa72
20-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

Updated Hunarian language files for spaze2.0 (http://www.multiupload.com/4DCQ9G34HP)

Blagi
21-11-2011, 08:05 AM
I have both Scart & HDMI connected

Why? What's the need for it? HDMI is superior in every respect...

atlas776
21-11-2011, 11:29 AM

I am trying to use CCcam as a client to a newcamd server but can not get it working (it worked perfect with some other cam on OFW).

In the config file, should I use the N: or C: lines to specify server details?
Answer: N:

Problem solved! When setting it up, its important not to be tired and mess up the details!

sammyjay
24-11-2011, 01:17 PM
guys - is there a solution for the out of sync lips and the actual audio - the audio coming out of the telly is out of sync with the person speaking

ManikM
24-11-2011, 03:13 PM
i love this image, but there a few quirks.

the yellow button, when in HARDDISK and press the yellow button (for INIT), it green screens and reboots.

when i try and play back recordings, from USB HDD, it shows them fine, but i get the cogs, and then it reboots

when i change channel (HD only i think) the picture doesnt display, i have to go up and down the channels before it shows.

can any of these be fixed???

Blagi
24-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Sure, it's a matter of time and pride... ;)

Smudger
24-11-2011, 11:10 PM
anyone know what the new update 24/11 fixes. I never had a channel selection proble.

Sentosa72
25-11-2011, 07:43 AM

http://Update hungarian lng files (http://www.multiupload.com/V6IKKH3G23)

ManikM
25-11-2011, 12:43 PM
anyone know what the new update 24/11 fixes. I never had a channel selection proble.

r u serious>?

everytime i changed HD channel, i got sound only, no pic, i had to go up and down for it to appear.

however, after a QUICK test this morning with the new update, the problem has gone away!

HAPPY DAZE (i hope)!!

(this problem happend on previous SPAZE image too)

I have an Azbox Premium - it might be specific to this?

Ceaser
25-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Anybody having timeshift problems with this image ?

Tried it for the first time this morning on a hd channel. started to re-watch the program and after 3 mins the program paused then re-started but with no sound.

Running on Premium HD with internal hard drive.

mworker
25-11-2011, 04:58 PM
r u serious>?

everytime i changed HD channel, i got sound only, no pic, i had to go up and down for it to appear.

however, after a QUICK test this morning with the new update, the problem has gone away!

HAPPY DAZE (i hope)!!

I have an Azbox Premium - it might be specific to this?

I have Azbox Elite and i had the same problem before installing the 24/11 update.Now i am able to zap between HD channels without problem.
Thanks Spaze Team, for the image and this fix!

Dig Deep
25-11-2011, 06:25 PM
None of You guys having scart ? I am not sure that this could be the problem. Lots of guys use scart and there are only two complaining ?
Anyway, now that my 800 works like a dream it is time to spend some more time with the AZ.
Will start with a re-install in the premium and a fresh new install in my elite. Using scart and scart only !

BTW I never had any problems with swapping or anything else (so far) with this image. Looks really great and stable - thatīs why I keep testing.

ManikM
26-11-2011, 02:51 AM
I have Azbox Elite and i had the same problem before installing the 24/11 update.Now i am able to zap between HD channels without problem.
Thanks Spaze Team, for the image and this fix!

im glad im not the only one, but the weird thing is, no one else mentioned it, and also it happened in SPAZE v1

ManikM
26-11-2011, 10:24 AM
the Media Centre just crashes when i try to play back a recording.

Azbox premium, External HDD (usb)

sammyjay
26-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Guys, is there any solution or workaround for lip and audio out of sync? when in a HD channel the audio and lips are out of sync.
cheers

ManikM
26-11-2011, 01:50 PM
mines ok mate, havent noticed at all.... what channels\ provider?
ill check mine

ManikM
26-11-2011, 02:17 PM
can any MIPS based OSCAM be installed onto this image?

thanks

ManikM
26-11-2011, 02:34 PM
TSPANEL works great on this image.....all the plugins u can wish for, and all updated

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?142142-TSpanel-Tunisiasat-Addons-Manager-4-0

Dig Deep
26-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Well, I did a re-install on my premium and the blinking problem is gone.Thank heaven, rather boring it was.
Now it is working fine, great image.
Also installed it into my Elite - works fine, no problems.

Time to investigate all the other goodies - like media and recording.

This version seems to be very stable and I like to say a Thank You to the guys involved. They work for nothing and give us great programs !!:respect-001:

sammyjay
26-11-2011, 09:31 PM
mines ok mate, havent noticed at all.... what channels\ provider?
ill check mine

Am on 28 east, try any hd channel

atlas776
26-11-2011, 09:38 PM
I tried the cool "enigma2-plugin-extensions-webmedia_4.0-r0_mipsel.ipk" plugin.

Audio is however not working (however, if adding extension "*.avi" to any recorded files and opening it by some other player, audio works fine).

Has anyone managed to get the plug-in to function better or can think of why audio does not work?

ManikM
26-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Am on 28 east, try any hd channel

thats what im using, perfect mate

Smudger
26-11-2011, 11:03 PM

Same here no problems.

angelheart
27-11-2011, 04:57 AM
OK maybe a dumb question but how does one UN-install a plugin ? Tried to do so through "manage extensions" but no joy. Nothing appears on the list.

@ManikM
which version of TSPanel did you use ? 4 or an older one ? Did you have any problems installing AND uninstalling plugins from the TSpanel ? (thanks)

ManikM
27-11-2011, 09:26 AM
hi mate, using ver 4.1

no installing and uninstalling worked lovely from it.

sammyjay
27-11-2011, 10:50 AM

Can you pls tell me what are your A/V settings for AC3, maybe that's what my issue is
Cheers

ManikM
27-11-2011, 04:02 PM
A FEW BUGS:

no DISEQ only USALS - correct?

when using USALS, and then go into POSITIONER SETUP (to fine tune) and press STORE, it doesnt store the new position - so when u exit, the signal is back to the weak(er) one.

USALS seems to move across the arc bit by bit, moooove, stop, mooooove, stop, mooooove stop....its not a continous movement.

not sure if 4.2.2 feeds, or MANUAL feeds when entererd are working....when i tried to add a few yesterday, it kepts saying "no services found" even tho signal was full.

if u use DREAMSET and download a FULL channellist (the whole arc) from KOS (bling of TAT)- after bootup, the box crashes, and gets stuck in a loop. catseyes list is fine.

other than these minors, its all good in the hood!!

love the skin, and EPG!!!!

ManikM
27-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Can you pls tell me what are your A/V settings for AC3, maybe that's what my issue is
Cheers

MINE are default from install mate, 1080P i use.

ManikM
27-11-2011, 04:05 PM
OK maybe a dumb question but how does one UN-install a plugin ? Tried to do so through "manage extensions" but no joy. Nothing appears on the list.

@ManikM
which version of TSPanel did you use ? 4 or an older one ? Did you have any problems installing AND uninstalling plugins from the TSpanel ? (thanks)

install TSPANEL and u will be able to remove plugins from there mate, it has a UNINSTALLER facility

angelheart
27-11-2011, 08:05 PM
the Media Centre just crashes when i try to play back a recording.

Azbox premium, External HDD (usb)

Tried that myself yesterday. I can CONFIRM that MC crashes.

ManikM
27-11-2011, 08:13 PM
hi mate i reflashed and now ok.

angelheart
28-11-2011, 12:35 AM
@ManikM
Its my first install of any E2 image (had a DM500 2 years ago, but did not use it that much). So it was a "virgin" AZBox. After installation (+flash expander but NOT activated), MC crashed immediately.
Upon reading your "crash report" on the "playback recorded material" thing, I decided to give it a go. Happened to me also, so I decided to report it in case its useful to some developer.
By "reflashed" u mean RE-install ?

scopus
28-11-2011, 12:42 AM
A FEW BUGS:

no DISEQ only USALS - correct?

when using USALS, and then go into POSITIONER SETUP (to fine tune) and press STORE, it doesnt store the new position - so when u exit, the signal is back to the weak(er) one.

USALS seems to move across the arc bit by bit, moooove, stop, mooooove, stop, mooooove stop....its not a continous movement.

not sure if 4.2.2 feeds, or MANUAL feeds when entererd are working....when i tried to add a few yesterday, it kepts saying "no services found" even tho signal was full.

if u use DREAMSET and download a FULL channellist (the whole arc) from KOS (bling of TAT)- after bootup, the box crashes, and gets stuck in a loop. catseyes list is fine.

other than these minors, its all good in the hood!!

love the skin, and EPG!!!!

Yes, had the same with Diseqc 1.2, also radio mode does not work. All OK with RTI 1.4 though

Blagi
28-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Angel, try reinstalling MC only first. You also have a DVD correction, if necessary...

sakos
29-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Fieltshop - the issue you hard was after generating sat via king of sat using dreamset?
Here's is what I did myself -
Generated sats via king of using dreamset and then created new channel list [bouquets] saved as lambldb
then with dreamboxedit > selected the lambdb and uploaded to box [axbox elite] and could see the bouquets, but selecting any channel displayed a green screen with errors poting to componets / pyton ro something like.
PS - is it better to just do a manual scan from box for now?

Hi,

Any news regarding this problem? I am slowly going mad.
I tried with downloaded channel list, automatic scan prepared channel list and manual channel list on a single transponder. Either way i did it, I got green screen with debug info after the first channel selection. I am very happy if I able to switch to a channel once. Even a full reinstall did not help.

Any help appreciated!

ManikM
29-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Any news regarding this problem? I am slowly going mad.
I tried with downloaded channel list, automatic scan prepared channel list and manual channel list on a single transponder. Either way i did it, I got green screen with debug info after the first channel selection. I am very happy if I able to switch to a channel once. Even a full reinstall did not help.

Any help appreciated!

yes i got that too, had to revert to catseyes channel list.

sakos
29-11-2011, 06:51 PM
What is "catseyes" channel list? I would need a working one also for 19E, 13E, 9E 0,8W

Update. I found it: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?130535-Enigma-2-Settings-file-75-East-58-West-30-10-2011/page9&highlight=catseye

I hope it really works for me.

angelheart
29-11-2011, 09:09 PM
OK, time for some contribution to the community.

Have been playing with the AZBox/E2-spaze thing for the last 2-3 days. As ManikM said TSpanel 4.1 is working like a charm so no point speaking further about this.

First of all FlashExpander works with a hard drive as well. Saying this because almost everybody uses this with a USB drive. If you have an older, and probably outdated hard disk (say 100Gb), u CAN use it with FlashExpander. Can not help with the "how to install the drive question" but Google is our friend (AZBox Elite IDE Recording as keywords reveals a lot). The advantages of using a hard drive, way overcome the disadvantage of the HDDs lower speed compared to a USB flash drive. Its BIGGER, and u probably have one already. So NO dineros required. Mine is a 80Gb disk that was collecting dust in a older PC.

Transmission torrent client works (even better than) a charm. I had tried to make it work with the OFW some long time ago, but had given up because of the VERY slow responses and down/upload speeds. But on E2/Spaze it has been up/downloading at almost the full range of my ADSL connection (6down/1up). Instructions
- format the HDD drive in EXT3. Transmission does NOT like FAT32/NTFS etc. You can do this via the spaze panel.
- use a newer version of transmission. Older ones have some "n line" issues. Do NOT use the (very popular) 2.1 r0. Try to find the 2.33. This one works, no questions asked. There is a 2.42 at ihad but they are down due to a papa topi (at least thats what they say)
- there are TWO files in the package that you will download. The second one is there for a REASON.
- username/password of the webinterface are root/dreambox.
- remember to port forward correctly.
- If you cant use it, because of the "ugly web interface" there is always transgui 2.32, which looks ALOT like utorrent.
The OBVIOUS advantage of using AZBox as a downloader instead of a PC is your electricity consumption (and bill that comes along). Just leave AZBox/transmission on standby. Transmission will do the rest.

PS : Can someone point me to the original creator of FlashExpander ? Would like to report the above to him as well

Blagi
29-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Mechatron,over on iHad's...

sakos
29-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I found the root cause of green screen after channel selection. It is satellites.xml file.
I have a 4 LNB system. When I prepared channel list by dreamset it included only this four satellite data in satellite.xml file. Even if the data was correct in the file the box was not happy with it.
After I replaced the satelliet.xml with a full version with satellites from 180E to 180W the problem disappeared.

I hope this information helps others. I spent a two several hours to locate and overcome this annoying fault.

sakos
29-11-2011, 10:20 PM
How did you install transmission? Is it running always or only during box is in standby mode?

ManikM
29-11-2011, 10:21 PM
whats the point of flash expander - i dont get it.

i install onto DOM, and use the hard disk for recordings and cross EPG data, there is plenty of room on DOM for plugins....

maybe im missing the point.

Carp95
29-11-2011, 10:45 PM
IHAD closed my friend

angelheart
29-11-2011, 11:03 PM
@Sakos
you install transmission via a console (telnet-->username/password-----> opkg install "name of package". Its THAT simple.
Transmission is a deamon (iow a process) that runs in the background. So yes it keeps running even if you put the box on stanby (it runs AND in standby AND when you watch TV. It stops when you SHUTDOWN as all deamons do)

@ManikM you HAVE a point there. If someone "redirects" everything to a hard disk, that someone doesn't really need FlashExpander. BUT that someone must be a bit "handy" with the CLI. Else no joy. With FE you just push some buttons and say yes.

Do NOT know if iHaD is closed for good or not, so cannot really comment about it.

Blagi
29-11-2011, 11:37 PM
FE is not recommended for devices with moving parts but USB memory sticks....

EPG can be well over 40-50MB, picons even more, skins, plugins, tools, channel list etc. - E2 runs out of space quickly, hence the need for FE.

Transmission is not needed at my end, as I direct files from the net to NAS, from which I stream to the box, so HDD attached to the box is free to record those large TS files, hehe...

angelheart
30-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Blagi, running a torrent client within/from a NAS is a "cleaner" solution, with many advantages, BUT requires a NAS (or at least a router capable of a couple of things). There are other solutions as well (fe MyBook WD Hard disks with 3rd party firmware). But all this costs money. IOW someone has to go and buy some device, and then (maybe) fiddle it a bit, to do the magic. What I propose does not require anything that you (someone) dont have already. Hence the post.

I VERY CLEARLY recall reading (some time ago to be honest) a post from the author of FE, stating that he wrote the code having Flashdrives in mind, but said that he wanted feedback on how well it does the job on HDD. Can you PLESAE be specific on the "not recommended for devices with moving parts" thing. A link or something similar would be great.

Thanks a lot M8

ManikM
30-11-2011, 01:01 AM
FE is not recommended for devices with moving parts but USB memory sticks....

EPG can be well over 40-50MB, picons even more, skins, plugins, tools, channel list etc. - E2 runs out of space quickly, hence the need for FE.

Transmission is not needed at my end, as I direct files from the net to NAS, from which I stream to the box, so HDD attached to the box is free to record those large TS files, hehe...

yes, but if EPG goes on the HD, and PICONS, then....no problem...

Blagi
30-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Sorry, angel, can't find it... Too tired, too...

HDDs are a wee bit more expensive and USB sticks are everywhere, everybody's got them, so...

For AZ HD a bigger DOM is cool, so one doesn't need a USB stick and FE, then. However, there is a limit to writing on such devices, so if one is testing a lot and playing a lot, all those channels, picons, EPG are creating gazillions of new entries.... That was the idea, from what I remember...

MACH5
30-11-2011, 07:05 PM
@ Sakos

You definitely helped me since this was the reason i got back to the original firmware because 4 satelites was to much for Spaxe image You tube also has no sound I use ac3

Spaze image needs a manual how to set your satelites since i cannot move it like originalfirmware with digesc 1.2 to many options..

I learned that I have to use dreambox edit first and get the channel list from other people, just scanning the lnb's using disesecq 1.1 lnb, 1,2,3,4 only sees astra 1

Then there is cccam that for some reason could not read my internal official card..

I was not able to sort on any date in the player..

Probably i need to test a rti variant.

the current hacked official firmware is for me by far the best..

but will try again

Blagi
30-11-2011, 08:29 PM
For 4 sats use DiSEqC 1.0.

sakos
30-11-2011, 08:30 PM
@Sakos
you install transmission via a console (telnet-->username/password-----> opkg install "name of package". Its THAT simple.
Transmission is a deamon (iow a process) that runs in the background. So yes it keeps running even if you put the box on stanby (it runs AND in standby AND when you watch TV. It stops when you SHUTDOWN as all deamons do)

I would like to achieve that transmission runs only in background and stops when I swicth-on AzBox to reserve all resources for normal usage. I was able to configure this behavior with OFW. I would like to do the same with E2.

sakos
30-11-2011, 08:31 PM
What is "hacked official firmware"?

MV_BEST
30-11-2011, 08:40 PM
The original firmware modified,like rsi 0.9.0000.

ManikM
01-12-2011, 09:30 AM
does anyone else get massive pixelation on RAI1 HD ????

garbled screen all the time....

iceman3108
01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I still cannot open NED1 HD on Astra 23.5E although all the other channels on CanalDigitaal, incuding NED 2&3 HD are working smoothly. On OFW and maybe on RTi v. 1.0 (I don't remember exactly) NED1 HD was working, but since then I get black screen. What could be the cause? Does anyone else have this problem?

ManikM
01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
do UK NDS card work in the reader using OSCAM?

sakos
01-12-2011, 08:24 PM
r u serious>?

HAPPY DAZE (i hope)!!

The correction is very good but not 100% perfect. Sometimes still no picture only sound.

ManikM
01-12-2011, 09:11 PM
The correction is very good but not 100% perfect. Sometimes still no picture only sound.

yes - agree

angelheart
02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
does anyone else get massive pixelation on RAI1 HD ????

garbled screen all the time....

Yep. Same here.
Checked with my other receiver (Spider 9000) and picture was great.

ManikM
02-12-2011, 01:24 PM
yeah i tried the RTI image, and same happened.

Sjaak66
02-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I still cannot open NED1 HD on Astra 23.5E although all the other channels on CanalDigitaal, incuding NED 2&3 HD are working smoothly. On OFW and maybe on RTi v. 1.0 (I don't remember exactly) NED1 HD was working, but since then I get black screen. What could be the cause? Does anyone else have this problem?

Should be working. I have some pixalisation on the FILM1 channels but other dutch channels working.
Dis you do a sat scan after inastall?

sakos
04-12-2011, 11:39 AM
@Sakos

Angelheart!
I would need some help. It is definitely not so simple. The name of the package must be "transmissiond" but it is missing form the list of available packages.
I tried to update packe list with - opkg update - but received the following error:

root@azboxhd:/# opkg update
Downloading http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/experimental/all/Packages.gz
Downloading http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/RTi_Update/Packages.gz
Downloading http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/experimental/mipsel/Packages.gz
Collected errors:
* Failed to download http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/experimental/all/Packages.gz.
error detail: HTTP response code said error
* Failed to download http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/RTi_Update/Packages.gz.
* Failed to download http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/experimental/mipsel/Packages.gz.

Where can I access a transmission package?

angelheart
04-12-2011, 07:50 PM
@Sakos
You have not read my previous post. I was VERY clear about some things
"...use a newer version of transmission. Older ones have some "n line" issues. Do NOT use the (very popular) 2.1 r0. Try to find the 2.33. This one works, no questions asked. There is a 2.42 at ihad...blah..blah..."

So you should have tried to find the 2.33 version which I used (and works), or try to install the 2.42 from IHaD. Anyway, here you are

http://www.multiupload.com/ZJV65AVXW0

Unzip ---> Copy the files somewhere in the box (I used ftp) ---> telnet ---> Install BOTH ----> enjoy

BTW TransGUI is here

http://code.google.com/p/transmisson-remote-gui/

sakos
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
@angelheart

Thank you very much! :respect-061: Hardly wait tomorrow to try it.

I knew trasmission from OFW times. I used this: http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/. It is 1.42 but not compatible with E2. I do not know why. I am not a Linux guru.

Wh0ami
05-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone!
Just installed e2 for the first time on my premium HD box and after a few problems running azup was cleared, quantum space image installed flawlessly.

Went to the setup menu and checked under the tuner configuration where my DVB-C tuner were listed. Good.

After that Iīm trying to do an automatic scan, but the scan never even starts. I get prompted straight away with the message "ERROR - failed to scan (error starting scanning)!

and thats that. Iīm stuck before the fun even started :/

Any ideas?

ManikM
05-12-2011, 11:58 PM
not sure if it supports DVB-C does it?

Wh0ami
06-12-2011, 12:03 AM
ah ok, thought the rti team included support for dvb-c a while back. and since space image is built on rippers drivers I thought that it supported it :/

thanks

ManikM
06-12-2011, 12:21 AM
i might be wrong mate...

Wh0ami
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
So is there any image I can use with a dvb-c tuner or am I forced to go back and play the waiting game with ofw ?

Wh0ami
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
itīs a jungle to find info :)

eart09
06-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi..everybody

Please succession me about to change skin blackline to another skin?:o10:

Carp95
06-12-2011, 09:02 AM
itīs a jungle to find info :)

DVB-C works in Enigma2 ( RTI - RSI - PB and SpaZe )

You only miss a cable.xml, all images are realeased without this file you will have to add it by FTP and then set right parameters for your cable provider ( QUAM and freq )

Without cable.xml file there are no frequenties to scan

Wh0ami
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks Carp95

I stayed up late last night and figured out the part of putting the right QUAM FREQ and SR
however i didnt need any cable.xlm ?

now all i need is to get the EPG working, I know from wich channel to download it. On ofw all i needed to do was to stay on that channel for a while, but nothing happens when I do so now.
I also tried downloading it via the EPG download mediahighway. I downloads fine, however it still shows no info when i press arrow up on the remote or when I enter Cool TV Guide.

Nvm all it needed was a restart :)

skip
08-12-2011, 08:23 PM
could you please tell me how you set it up

sakos
11-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I still have problem with channel selection. When I select channel by browsing in bouquet list then I got no picture, only sound. Selecting channel by CH+/CH-/Prev/Next buttons -> picture and sound OK.
Any idea how to get rid of this bug?

crkcrk
11-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi,

I still have problem with channel selection. When I select channel by browsing in bouquet list then I got no picture, only sound. Selecting channel by CH+/CH-/Prev/Next buttons -> picture and sound OK.
Any idea how to get rid of this bug?

And to me the same thing happens

AZbox Premium

ManikM
11-12-2011, 09:08 PM
happens to me also, even with fix installed

also is there a fix for RAI1 HD, glitchy glitch glitch

ManikM
16-01-2012, 09:28 PM
SPAZE TEAM Quantum Edition 2.0.0 BETA

"Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.".
- Neil Armstrong –

In the last months, the entire Spaze Team and betatesters, we are working very hard to release this new version of Spaze Image. In the Spaze 2.0 we present new funcionalities and the old are updated.

Whatīs New?

After a long time we can finally say, here's the new SPAZE 2.0. The last few weeks we have found problems with the new kernel and finally we decided to go back to the old. This has caused one of the new features we had prepared for the SPAZE not be incorporated because it is only supported by the new kernel, when the kernel problems are solved we release a new version with Led Support.

To finally see the drivers have not put those in the Core RTi 1.3 entirely that many people pass the HDMI signal long enough becomes inaccessible and you have to restart again. Does this mean that people will work well for the Standby Premium will be without him?. Not at all by the firm goes one. Ipk install the fix that will allow for the Premium Standby, we have done so because we believe it is the best globally.

As you can see the wizard will not choose between HDMI and DVI, as well as resolution and refresh. This is because we've found that people who have connected mode AZBox Components in these windows have the black screen to configure this. That's why we have omitted these windows so that all outputs operate correctly. Once all the wizard you can configure the refresh and resolution settings A/V

Due to the many changes in the new Spaze, only incorporates Spanish and English languages​​. In the download server is to download the Italian language (thank Doctor Who) and Catalan (thank Pe.Tardo). The other languages ​​we hope for your collaboration to be attached to the server.

Spaze 2.0 brings functionality for those with a higher DOM than the original capacity to take advantage of this space to install plugins, skins, picons, etc ...

If you use a different keymap that brings the SPAZE is very likely that in certain menu command does not work as they really should, so please keep in mind this and if you change the keymap is under your responsibility.

RAW audio is problematic. We donīt recomend for now use this configuration.

The last and the most important: We are very grateful with all betatesters for his collaboration detecting and fixing bugs, very hard work.... sergiri your azbox is the special one http://www.azboxhd.es/foro/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

DOWNLOAD

http://www.multiupload.com/EYA1JL584U

Greetings !!!
Atte. SPAZE TEAM

any news on the new kernel mate? and what is the new functionality it will bring?

(ps im very happy with spaze2.1, im just asking)

thanks, and respect! ManikM