PDA

View Full Version : s4000 cccaminfo

modk
18-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi,

I am helping a friend who just bought s4000. I have set up xcam which is working fine. Is there anyway to see the status of the servers connected like cccaminfo?

echelon
18-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi,

I am helping a friend who just bought s4000. I have set up xcam which is working fine. Is there anyway to see the status of the servers connected like cccaminfo?

not that I know of , unless somebody knows better ?

modk
18-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks for reply, im surprised that there is no way to see the status of clines once the server is running (e.g. the number of cards connected etc?).

echelon
18-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks for reply, im surprised that there is no way to see the status of clines once the server is running (e.g. the number of cards connected etc?).

its the same on a lot of boxes m8 , very few can give us that info

but I know what you mean , and these things should also tell us ecm times too

modk
18-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah.

I originally had the TM9100 originally and I could use all the main linux plug ins. I've now got an AZBox which uses MultiCAS, but there is a MultiCASinfo plug in which shows you all that info. I assumed all linux boxes would be the same.

Told my friend to get a linux box and he ended up with s4000. It doesnt seem as flexible. I suppose as long as the channels are open you know its working but its a very useful info tool (esp if you have multiple lines).

Thnaks anyway

echelon
18-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Yeah.

I originally had the TM9100 originally and I could use all the main linux plug ins. I've now got an AZBox which uses MultiCAS, but there is a MultiCASinfo plug in which shows you all that info. I assumed all linux boxes would be the same.

Told my friend to get a linux box and he ended up with s4000. It doesnt seem as flexible. I suppose as long as the channels are open you know its working but its a very useful info tool (esp if you have multiple lines).

Thnaks anyway

although I personally dont advise it , the ice can be made to run E2 and I would think it can run cccam or have the webif open

still got a tm9100 here myself so know what you mean , and the spiderbox can tell you info like this too

I am not ruling it out on the ice4000 , and maybe oscam could be run somehow and the webif accessed , just dont know myself which is why I use a dm800HD for that kind of work

good luck

ColdAsICE
18-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Press "0" on the handset and you will see the CCCam status appear on the bottom of the screen.

modk
18-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Press "0" on the handset and you will see the CCCam status appear on the bottom of the screen.

thanks for that. I'll get him to give that a go.

Also, is it possible to stream this box to VLC player on LAN PC? Or is that done through the web player

ManikM
18-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi,

yes u can output to a file, im sure you can...read the readme.txt in the xcam download.

echelon
19-11-2011, 12:06 PM

just tried this on my icecrypt 4000 and all I got was 0000 in a banner at the top left of the screen , nothing else and certainly no server info

spaceboy86
19-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Also - on some channels it freezes my box, so I don't use it at all.

ColdAsICE
22-11-2011, 04:24 PM
How well it works depends on how long the Xcam has been running for and what version you are running. It works ok just after a system reset etc but after an extended period of use it becomes less stable.

echelon
22-11-2011, 06:16 PM
How well it works depends on how long the Xcam has been running for and what version you are running. It works ok just after a system reset etc but after an extended period of use it becomes less stable.

that is what I am finding with the newest version , sometimes you get a blank black banner , turning off mcas seems to help too

and no ecm info is displayed either , which is a shame , hopefully it will get better in time