PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox 9000HD & Dolly buster / hustler

slapper4
25-11-2011, 02:35 PM
ive recently bought Spiderbox 9000HD with ethernet, activated 'g^^^' in October , to replace TM6900
its all working fine, clearing SCT , canal+, et al.

but i cant clear the Dolly Channels, using correct settings scanned with good signal, always says "scrambled channel"

I should be, according to lists im finding like this:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152605-New-detailed-list-of-what-s-clear&highlight=dolly

(my patched TM6900HD clears hustler and cleared dolly till the card expired July, so theres no reception probs.)

dealer suggested that i need to seperately pach from somwhere? would clear hustler/PB/PG, but dolly channels i wouldnt be able to clear as im on 'ethernet' not service+ which he says is expiring soon

so can i clear dolly etc or not, i dunno what to do?

any ideas?

slapper

---------------------------------
11200 V 27500 (DVB-S) on Ethernet
DB HQ Clips
DB HQ Movies
Dolly Buster Media
Dolly Buster Secret
Dolly Buster Classic
Dolly Buster Five Star
----------------------------------

mister-t
25-11-2011, 02:50 PM
download latest patch nov 15 i think it is install it and everything should be fine

mister-t

Aldo
25-11-2011, 02:58 PM
download latest patch nov 15 i think it is install it and everything should be fine

mister-t

Yes M8 it is, and it can be found here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152685-Spiderbox-HD-Patch-15-11-11

slapper4
25-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys that fixed it, all working now fab!

Iunfortunately, thopugh i followe dyour instructions, and the sticky on setup, (difficult as the TV is my pc monitor) it took me over an hour when i made the following mistakes;
backed up channel list to my samsung S2 500gb (had been recording perfect a month)
forgot you had to press 1111 in the network menus to re-enable the registering
having discovered the channel list which stoed "ok" according to spiderbox was a 0 byte file (corrupt), had to dig out an old backup and time to rewrite fav lists
the reset deleted the lat/long, and all the diseq setting in motor control settings, so i layed round ages manually re-tuning

Phew! next time ill save channle list to USB, verufy on the PC its not corrupt before attempting a patch/reset
and remember the other 5 critical steps before expecting a picture.

spiderbox is not for the faint-hearted

thanks for your help