PDA

View Full Version : Dance Trippin TV launches FTA

bob
05-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Dance Trippin TV launches
Astra 3B @ 23.5 east 12168 V DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500

Amsterdam-based Dance Trippin TV is now available on the Astra position of 23.5 degrees East as a free-to-air channel.
Dance Trippin started as a web TV channel only, but has recently launched its own TV channel, broadcast on the Eurobird 9A satellite for distribution across Europe. Now, the channel has signed a new distribution deal with Astra.
The channel features hundreds of hours of unique in-house produced content, mainly live recorded DJ sets from the world’s best club.
For a number of years, DanceTrippin has been running one of the most popular international sites for electronic music, which attracted 5.8 Millions unique visits last year.
The website claims 100,000+ registered members and 2,000,000 page views a month. According to a press release “it took over a decade of building-up to launch the channel
In a statement, Will Johnston, founder of the channel, commented, “It’s been a very long road to get here, but we’ve always believed in the need for a dedicated dance music channel, both online and broadcast TV. All the factors have finally converged and the time is right. We strive to create a positive force in the dance industry, as a strong promotional vehicle for the artists, music releases, and events which we and our audience loves so much.”
So far, the channel has distribution deals in place with B.net (Croatia), Volia (Ukraine), Nevo-TV (Bulgaria) and on T-2 (Slovenia).

ManikM
05-12-2011, 10:58 PM
s'agood channel that

clacky
06-12-2011, 12:19 AM
This is one of my favorite channels .
I tried to scan it in to my new box at 9 degrees east and could not get it.
scanned the transponder on 23.5 east , picked it up right away
cheers

skem4
06-12-2011, 12:45 PM
first class thanks m8 regards skem4 LFC

eddman
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
@bob
Wicked find and just what I needed. Makes a change from viewing mtv. :respect-046:

evo187
26-12-2011, 06:04 PM
could someone pls explain how i can pick up this chanell?

Barney
26-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Welcome To satpimps evo187 ,

First you need a motorised or fixed sat Dish capable of picking up 23.5e
and a satellite reciever aswell of course but since you provide zero info's it is very difficult indeed to provide you with an accurate answer ..
More info's required plze ?????

i took a Screenshot of this channel for you aswell ..see below = >