PDA

View Full Version : Spider posts drop of dramatically !

TonyO
09-12-2011, 01:27 AM
since about 70% of spiders were dissconnected from the gift theres hardly a post about them, mines still working but the spider forums on all boards have gone quiet .

gbmitie
09-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Thats a lot of new boxes, and posts are probably deleted, I am waiting for the post, i bought my spider 9000hd 3 weeks ago and its not connecting anymore!!!

gbm

mister-t
09-12-2011, 07:27 AM
maybe people have had enough and are trying alternative methods of viewing channels.
after the disconnection fiasco perhaps people are worried that if they purchased a new box would it actually last 12 months?
anyway at least there a no more endless threads of my spider has gone off lol

mister-t

maurice
09-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Yes!!!!!! but who is using it if one buys from a supplier????????????/

tr8.
09-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Yes!!!!!! but who is using it if one buys from a supplier????????????/

Then go back to the supplier.

echelon
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
we do not allow discussions on any suppliers apart from our sponsor goldwafers , I do NOT believe he would do anything underhand like that

Skanco
09-12-2011, 12:19 PM
There would still seem to be connection problems to the server, not related to the gift on some boxes. I have sold my working Spiderbox HD 9900 but still continue with the HD9000. To please her who must be obeyed, signed up with that well known Sat provider, for just under the cost of the new Spiderbox, to the Full Monty including all the HD, + free HD Box. At least I know they will still be there for the next twelve months. There will be an even better deal Jan 2012.

Franner
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I think it was just the abrupt manner in which disconnection happened ****ed so many users off we all knew it would happen one day but common courtesy by giving us a bit of notice goes along way, ive no doubt the only thing they achieved was there demise of sales and there credability. Merry Christmas to all members.

echelon
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM
think everything that can be said , has been said , sometimes many times over in the last week

thread closed