PDA

View Full Version : Indicate Scrambled Channels in multichannel display mode

Allchemist
20-12-2011, 10:11 PM
In standard software of most receivers the channel scan shows the channels that were scrambled at the time of scanning in the multichannel display mode.

None of the E2 skins or display options I have come across show the scrambled status of the channels in the multichannel display option.

Does any one know if this is info is captured during E2 scans and is there a display option that can be turned on to show the scrambled status in the multi-channel display?

Note:- I have turned off the Spaze enhanced option channel display, I found it just a pain to use and it did not do what I have asked about.

sammyjay
22-12-2011, 01:28 PM
It would be nice if spaze team to add such a feature - also to appear on screen when a scrambled channel is selected, secondly to show when motor is moving. These are standard things to apply on images.
PS - am not be forcey but it will make it more user friendly and do appreciate what the team is doing.

ManikM
22-12-2011, 01:49 PM
The spaze image does show the SAT dish moving mate...

i hate the WAY the motor moves in stages with USALS on AZBOX....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop

sammyjay
23-01-2012, 01:35 PM
While - I don't see anything whem I move from say 28.2 to 19 etc. Are you on a motorized which settings?