PDA

View Full Version : Man. utd sat link please.

salvinu
26-12-2011, 03:05 PM
any sat links for Man Utd game please?:number-one-043:

huddleston
26-12-2011, 03:21 PM
39e live on diema

traveller
26-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Sky sports 1 Germany 19 e. Lots more have a look at L.J site.

Barney
26-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Result : Man Utd 5 [ J.s park , Valencia , Berbatov x 3 ] Wigan 0

Good Game Utd now Top of EPL Table :champion-018: :p

mahler
26-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Result : Man Utd 5 [ J.s park , Valencia , Berbatov x 3 ] Wigan 0

Good Game Utd now Top of EPL Table :champion-018: :p

Not quite I'm afraid there's a little thing called goal difference in City's favour.

Regards mahler.

Barney
26-12-2011, 07:13 PM
mmm...Goal Differnce means nothing these days ..only 5 Goals now ..thats 10 goals less than this time last week ....and weve not even really started to put pressure on City yet ..
and already City are feeling it without any response Saturday morning should see UTD Top and whatever goal difference there was GONE !!

Merry Crimbo CITY .... !!!!! LMAO !! LOL'S !!!!!

skomedal
26-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Sky sports 1 Germany 19 e. Lots more have a look at L.J site.

Never knew this channel was a feed ( as this query is posted in feed hunter section ) I might be wrong, if so please disregard

gadstamut
26-12-2011, 08:28 PM
If Man U hadn't let Man C BEAT them by 1-6 you may have been top, but not today.

Barney
26-12-2011, 08:47 PM
If Man U hadn't let Man C BEAT them by 1-6 you may have been top, but not today.Thats ok ...we needed to give you a Head Start anyways it wud be pretty boring otherwise since Cideee Failed to beat WBA today without any real pressure the Billion £ Empire is starting to Crumble .. ...lol's !!
Staying on Topic ..Utd game was on 7 east aswell today mite be worth checking again this freq next time..see here - > https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?153565-Man-u-v-Wigan

mahler
26-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Not quite I'm afraid there's a little thing called goal difference in City's favour.

Regards mahler.

Hello Barney, maybe the five goal advantage doesn't mean much now, but if it possibly stayed that way Man City could win the title, btw I'm a life long Man Utd supporter, but sometimes watching City causes me concern because wether you like it or not they have become a force to be reckoned with.

Regards mahler

Barney
26-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Hello Barney, maybe the five goal advantage doesn't mean much now, but if it possibly stayed that way Man City could win the title, btw I'm a life long Man Utd supporter, but sometimes watching City causes me concern because wether you like it or not they have become a force to be reckoned with.

Regards mahlerEveryone im sure kinda thought that way last season aswell ..and City only ended up with FA Cup in a not very convincing fashion .
This season i admit it will be different because City will end up with nothing at all , i mean Utd play bad just for 1 game maybbe and they get written off immediatley ..even tho' they come out next time and win maybbe even get 10 goals in just 2 Games there is not another team that can do the same ..i mean being realistic City have been real rubbish since the handbags came out for Tevez and truth be told City never really Recovered and have been on a downward spiral ever since , bad decisions and blaming Ref's etc..etc..for thier own poor record and a team littered with violent holligans ..if any team is a force to be reckoned with it is Was and Always will be MAN UTD !!

The City Faithfull are quiet now ..But worry will turn to panic before too long then Desperation .. followed quickly by Mental Depression ...Thats when the Reality Hits and City fans finally Realize they are'nt No#1 ... and Never were No#1 to begin with and ONLY SAF AND THE Real Champions are the Force to be Reckoned with ....and SAF will be forever remembered as a True Genuis that Led the True Champions to Glory once again ...THE END !! :p :smilielol5:

jamesjay
27-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I thought this was the "feed hunting" section...not the we got more goals then you den...but what do I know I am an Evertonian!!!