PDA

View Full Version : 6902 freezing

yorick
30-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi all put the latest patch 114p on my tm6902 and i get picture freezing only for a split second on certain channels. So loaded 111P back on and still get them only occasionally,is there a patch out that doesnt other than Technomates own. All the best Yorick

holmroad
30-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi all put the latest patch 114p on my tm6902 and i get picture freezing only for a split second on certain channels. So loaded 111P back on and still get them only occasionally,is there a patch out that doesnt other than Technomates own. All the best Yorick

Not quite sure what you mean here mate, as TM themselves arent 'officially allowed' to produce patches which open anything scrambled - so only Phantom is now 'allowed' by whoever (TM?) to bring out 'proper' patches - which probably answers your question anyway?
It is not like the old days when there seemed to be so many versions of updates - e.g. as on Dragon files etc!

So in conclusion, thr 'patch' off the TM official site is simply the 'basic' configuration of your particular model, whereas the Phantom patches are the unofficial but more comprehensive ones, especially when used with the latest softcams!:respect-067:

yorick
30-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks Holmroad yes i did mean there basic one. New to this technomate used to manhatton with a trex cam. All the best Yorick.