PDA

View Full Version : Dolly buster channels down?

chopper1
09-01-2012, 07:14 PM
jyust noticed none of the Dolly Buster channels are clearing with Ethernet or by other means

Barney
09-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Yes Correct Chopper ... Dolly Buster seems to be no more active ...Coming up with no Signal here on those channls ...maybbe they are moving to a diffrent Transponder ??

---
Barney

Barney
09-01-2012, 07:35 PM
more info here : https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?153832-Dolly-Buster-channels-close

chopper1
09-01-2012, 07:58 PM
thanks Barney, looks like their gone for good then

slapper4
10-01-2012, 12:44 AM
shame i thought it would clear again with a latest patch, but no.,,, oh my dear gonzo movie package died!

feel sorry for anyone who bought a 12m subscription recently, maybe they should be forced to guarantee 12m, or only legally be allowed per month auto-renewals like a lot of dating sites do?

seems i got out just in time, things looked shaky last december 2010, like they ran out of good programmes for weeks, for me that was unprofessional - expired late summer 2011, didnt renew, went upi to a c.s spiderbox with the money

DARKMAN
10-01-2012, 02:34 AM
jyust noticed none of the Dolly Buster channels are clearing with Ethernet or by other means

is not Spiderbox problem...but The main distributor try Cheat people...is doing not fist time...they doing this with Costumers even with dealers...
If i be like you guys people should Avoid buying cards from same company who distribute those card even other products they sell ..

satdown
13-01-2012, 02:25 PM
is not Spiderbox problem...but The main distributor try Cheat people...is doing not fist time...they doing this with Costumers even with dealers...

Looks like no more fist time for me:)